Author Topic: Jake King on MMM  (Read 6122 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Jake King on MMM
« on: February 23, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »

Jake on MMM about 7-8ish mins into the podcast:
http://austereo.castmetrix.net/podcast/378302368699189485/1/TripleMsHotBreakfastWithEddieMcGuire23rdFebruary.mp3

Training session at 3pm tomorrow along with the push-up record attempt.

Dimma has been great for Kingy. Both play(ed) the same way. Dimma didn't mince words when he arrived that Kingy had to lift his game or the front door was that away. Move to the forward line and applying defensive pressure inside forward 50 been good.

We're taking it one week at a time (thanks for the cliche Kingy  ;D ) so our focus is just on round 1 against Carlton which is a big game for us in front of 90k. He looks forward to the boys giving a good account of themselves (Jake is suspended of course). We're using the NAB Cup for get our structures up and running in readiness for round 1.

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
Re: Jake King on MMM
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 05:19:28 PM »
Great to see a bloke with a current intervention order against him for allegedly threatening to kill a man and his family the face of a world record attempt to raise money for a charity working to prevent violence and bulying towards children.

Well done, RFC!

In other news the AFL has announced Dayne Beams, Stephen Milne and Andrew Lovett will be 2012 Women's Round Ambassadors.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »
I think you should avoid any criticism of King, and set out to get along with everyone.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 06:24:24 PM »
what a joke big richo casting judgement on humanity :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 06:48:57 PM »
 :lol
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 07:14:17 PM »
Great to see a bloke with a current intervention order against him for allegedly threatening to kill a man and his family the face of a world record attempt to raise money for a charity working to prevent violence and bulying towards children.

Well done, RFC!

In other news the AFL has announced Dayne Beams, Stephen Milne and Andrew Lovett will be 2012 Women's Round Ambassadors.

:clapping :lol :rollin
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

gerkin greg

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »

Well done, RFC!

look who's hacked the firewall at castlemaine prison again

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 08:05:06 PM »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 08:40:54 PM »

We get 20 minutes per day for $2.

Gerks 27/6/11

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »
Jimmy Gimmbleton :banghead

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 11:03:18 PM »

Well done, RFC!

Because when eff something up you should be branded for life. Hey, i know lets lynch him and put him on a spit and punt rd. We can cook souvlaki style and hoe in after breaking the world record for lynching idiots.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 12:58:20 AM »

Well done, RFC!

Because when eff something up you should be branded for life. Hey, i know lets lynch him and put him on a spit and punt rd. We can cook souvlaki style and hoe in after breaking the world record for lynching idiots.

Settle there....settle..... ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 07:16:57 AM »

Well done, RFC!

Lots of people name their swords......

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 10:55:44 AM »

Well done, RFC!

No but might be better to wait for the intervention order to finish before this type of action.

Gerks 27/6/11

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »
As a wog, I'm offended that someone would make a suggestion we put a human being on a spit.