Author Topic: Mark Arbib resigns  (Read 903 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Mark Arbib resigns
« on: February 27, 2012, 05:21:19 PM »
Mark arbib. Typical union official elevated to senior posts in the 10 headed monster that is the ALP. 
Like most of the sitting members of the ALP he has never run a small business (although a minister for small business) or has any real working experience outside of the insular & the mostly irrelevant union movement.  
Besides a short time whilst studying where he gained some experience working @ sizzler & as a cook he really  made a name for himself as a union powerbroker in NSW. With this he was recruited into public service.   
Abib is just another apparatchik archetype that plagues the halls of the rabble that is the ALP. 
Until people that are the true members of the ALP (if there are any left) stand up as Kevin Rudd has done & eradicate the factions from constitutional policy & return to the true core values, they will never be a united or legitimate. Until then this party will become increasingly  extraneous to the "ordinary Australians" they claim to represent.
With this I say to Mark Arbib...
Good luck, good riddance & get a real job!   
The club that keeps giving.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Mark Arbib resigns
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
never heard of him

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:04:14 PM »
never heard of him

very funny

he is/was one of the "faceless men"

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 09:07:30 AM »
I would think a "faceless" man doesn't really deserve his own thread  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »
His family were property developers and he was a student then got into politics, big deal, same with the born to rule who live in fantasy land all their privileged lives and yet feel they can rule us.  His union activity basically equated to the fact he stuck up for some part time workers at sizzler (where he worked while studying),  who were getting shafted on penalty rates and signed them up to the liquor trades union.  Aside from that he is a slimy little prick who was very much in labors right and overplayed his hand.  Don't mind rants against dodgy politicians but what is with the anti union rants, all these modern stuffing rights we got and decent lifestyle everyone wants to migrate here to enjoy bugging you too much?  Hate the 8 hour working day, your right to safe working conditions?  Yeah they are all part of what unions fought for and we wouldn't have them if it wasn't for them and people should curb their stuffing enthusiasm for a return to third world conditions because you might find it isn't that flash working every hour god sends you with no protections to your health and well being.  Keen on peeing in a bottle on a factory line so you don't hold up production? Skipping meals so the show can go on?  Missing sleep and family?  Reduced life expectancy?  Head on over to China, leave us out of it.
Lots of people name their swords......