Author Topic: Richmond should win 12 games this year: Malthouse  (Read 2196 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond should win 12 games this year: Malthouse
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
I only caught the end of Healy, Russell and Malthouse talking about us on 3aw but apparently Mick said we should win 12 games this year. We're in that "12-10" group with North, Melbourne and Adelaide vying to push into the top 8.

Dwayne also had to add after Malthouse left that Mick will put pressure on Richmond this year and even if Hardwick is re-signed it'll only take 4-5 losses in a row and Richmond looking like missing the top 8 for Malthouse to come into the coaching picture  ::).

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Richmond should win 12 games this year: Malthouse
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:10 PM »
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH MAH NAME IZ D-D-D-DWAYNE.....what a moron

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:39:48 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me though, honestly, I want Hardwick to stay but the press hounds will be after him.....regardless if Malthouse wants the job or not.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

dwaino

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »

:(

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 08:58:17 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me though, honestly, I want Hardwick to stay but the press hounds will be after him.....regardless if Malthouse wants the job or not.

Of course. That's because odds are we will have a losing run at some stage during the season. Might be 4 games, might be more. The agenda for Richmond has already been set by the media for when this occurs. Dwaino and co just have to trott out the pressure line when it happens  and it will be a self fulfilling prediction by the media, irrespective of what's happening behind closed doors.

Not exactly hi IQ journalism but enough for 90% of the great unwashed to believe.

If you tell the public there's weapons of mass destruction enough, eventually they will believe it.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 08:59:17 PM »

:(

Lawl sorry big fella  ;D

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 09:49:14 PM »
Mick said after he left the Pies that he wouldn't be a senior coach again so I don't really see why the need for speculation.

Geez I wouldn't mind him down there as a senior assistant to Dimma though.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »
wouldnt surprise me at all if we won at least 12, lord knows we have the talent, just need to put it together, if the coaches gel, then boy, LOOK oUT :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 10:07:47 PM »
wouldnt surprise me at all if we won at least 12, lord knows we have the talent, just need to put it together, if the coaches gel, then boy, LOOK oUT :shh

No Whoa?
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 10:20:53 PM »

Of course. That's because odds are we will have a losing run at some stage during the season. Might be 4 games, might be more. The agenda for Richmond has already been set by the media for when this occurs. Dwaino and co just have to trott out the pressure line when it happens  and it will be a self fulfilling prediction by the media, irrespective of what's happening behind closed doors.

Not exactly hi IQ journalism but enough for 90% of the great unwashed to believe.

If you tell the public there's weapons of mass destruction enough, eventually they will believe it.

I cant believe it but very well put...I agree... :gobdrop
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 12:00:30 PM »

I cant believe it but very well put...I agree... :gobdrop

:cuddles

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 12:13:12 PM »
 :wub

dwaino

« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 12:50:17 PM »
Mick saying 12 wins to put pressure on the coaches in hope to destabilise them if we don't. Just so he can swoop in and take the job. HOLY COW B-B-BOMBSHELL  :rollin :lol

Woah needs some  :shh