Author Topic: What's wrong with Tivas?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
Re: What's wrong with Tivas?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 09:59:47 PM »
As Royal said there won't be hardly any changes you might be right LT about Tivs getting one last chance. Lucky if he does. Agree LT he needs to be taken out of the backline. Would stick him on a HFF and tell him if in range go for goal

That's pretty much what ended up happening today. I agree that his performance was encouraging. Even though my grandma could've kicked the goal he kicked, it still gives ya confidence.

I reckon he looked a little constricted though on a HFF and seems to prefer the space that wing or HBF gives you. I guess they just wont risk him there until his form improves.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 12:53:44 PM »
I didnt really rate his performance at all today. Was a little better but still really stuggled in my opinion.

I wanna know where's his pace gone? He looked slow again yesterday.

There was one shot he had just inside fifty that he missed (we got a point) - last season he would've nailed it. Appears to have no confidence in his kicking at all
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2005, 04:00:03 PM »
Is Tivs carrying a leg injury?  Looks like he's lost power in his kicking. There's no long booming kicks like he use to do and he short passes alot.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2005, 07:16:26 PM »
Tivendale has never had explosive pace and has always been more of a player that has to build up a head of steam.

When he isn't afforded the space to run in a straight line he looks slow and sluggish.