Author Topic: Spider Everitt's prank on Richo  (Read 995 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Spider Everitt's prank on Richo
« on: April 06, 2005, 09:01:43 AM »
Richo was on SEN this morning:

Somehow Everitt got two strepsils placed in Richo's locker with a note saying the strepsils are to sooth your throat after yelling all day at your teammates who can't hit you with a decent pass lol.

Didn't say much else. A pretty lighthearted interview as you'd expect from Brownless and co. Richo spoke about the club and players sticking behind Schulz and how Sarge needs to regain the respect by training hard etc. Talking about the general scrutiny footballers are under off-field Richo interestingly said he might be in two minds if he was starting out now then countered by mentioning the benefits about playing AFL footy and how their life is pretty good. They just needed to watch themselves as you might get someone exaggerate what is just a quiet drink with a friend at a pub.

Definitely had his fan club ring up as callers today. All pro Richo  :)
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline ferring

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Spider Everitt's prank on Richo
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 09:34:11 PM »
Thanks for the report MT. I'm peeved I missed it, but I haven't been up at 8am since I went to primary school and not even an interview with Richo will get me to drag my sorry ass outta bed before 10.
Did richo have anything else to say for himself?

Ox

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 10:18:41 PM »
Thanks for the report MT. I'm peeved I missed it, but I haven't been up at 8am since I went to primary school and not even an interview with Richo will get me to drag my sorry ass outta bed before 10.

LMAO Ferring.
That's a classic.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 06:12:17 PM »

lol @ not having to get up at 8am since school.

Sorry for the late reply ferring. Was with family around the Healesville area yesterday.

Richo was pleased with how he was going. When they were talking about scrutiny off-field the big fella mentioned about it not being right for a complete stranger to make out a drink with Tim Fleming was something more. Sounded like Richo was alluding to some nobody reporting him to the Club. Said the Club dismisses these situations anyhow. Maybe Richo was just talking hypothetically but it was a unusually specific example.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd