Author Topic: Round 2 - Your final predictions?  (Read 2308 times)

Offline tigerfan1961

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: Round 2 - Your final predictions?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
1. Winner and margin? RFC by 26 points

2. Best 3 Tigers? Cotchin, Deledio, Maric

3. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick? 6

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Our forward presser from the Nab Cup returns

5. Crowd? 80,000

6. After the match, Dimma will say ....? Good team effort, and positive signs to win the contested ball

Honestly reckon we are a real show, but who knows. Thought that last week as well  ;D

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 07:51:09 PM »
yo
1. Winner and margin?......Ok, staying loyal, Tiges by 34 points

2. Best 3 Tigers? Edwards (just to keep me quiet... ;D) um NO, Newman, Martin & Cotchin

3. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick? 4

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? King will take mark of the year.

5. Crowd? 67,000

6. After the match, Dimma will say ....? stuff what happened....
Guessing it would take more than one good game?

Guessing you are right, will you be putting money on him for the Brownlow after one good game??
No I just don't like to pay out footballers on here, especially when they do not have a right of reply. I will criticise some on here and secretly hope that some get traded but they are people with infinitely more skill than i have on the football field so i try to leave them alone.  Each to their own though and you can't be forced to like every player; so if anyone wants to let their thoughts on a player be known, then go ahead. It is a forum and thats what it is here for.
BTW i am a Cotch for brownlow man.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 08:18:12 PM »
yo

2. Best 3 Tigers? Edwards (just to keep me quiet... ;D) um NO, Newman, Martin & Cotchin

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? King will take mark of the year.

5. Crowd? 67,000

Guessing you are right, will you be putting money on him for the Brownlow after one good game??
No I just don't like to pay out footballers on here, especially when they do not have a right of reply. I will criticise some on here and secretly hope that some get traded but they are people with infinitely more skill than i have on the football field so i try to leave them alone.  Each to their own though and you can't be forced to like every player; so if anyone wants to let their thoughts on a player be known, then go ahead. It is a forum and thats what it is here for.

Dead right it's a froum and thats what it's for. I wan't to see every player make it, end of story, but I don't believe we should carry players either, thats when I will criticise them, I pay for that right.

Do you "pay out" on polititions, do they reply to you?????

Same principle GR12.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
yo

5. Crowd? 67,000

Dead right it's a froum and thats what it's for. I wan't to see every player make it, end of story, but I don't believe we should carry players either, thats when I will criticise them, I pay for that right.

Same principle GR12.
Um, actually i have written to M.P's and received replies. My job sometimes requires it as i am often required to advocate. I am not sure that it is actually them that reply or a PR person with a sig thrown on the bottom but anyway at least i get a return. I have had replies from Alan Fels before but he is not a politician.
I agree that we should not carry players but every club does. Its just that we carry more than some others. And i also agree about paying for the right to criticise, thats why i get shirty about criticisers who are not club members, but everyone is entiltled to an opinion. I just prefer opinions that are informed.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 08:38:57 PM »
yo

5. Crowd? 67,000

Same principle GR12.
Um, actually i have written to M.P's and received replies. My job sometimes requires it as i am often required to advocate. I am not sure that it is actually them that reply or a PR person with a sig thrown on the bottom but anyway at least i get a return. I have had replies from Alan Fels before but he is not a politician.
I agree that we should not carry players but every club does. Its just that we carry more than some others. And i also agree about paying for the right to criticise, thats why i get shirty about criticisers who are not club members, but everyone is entiltled to an opinion. I just prefer opinions that are informed.

Very good then, I agree.... :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
1. Winner and margin? Head says Pies by 6-7 goals  :( but hoping for the perfect birthday present = Tigers upset.

2. Best 3 Tigers? Lids, Cotch, Jack

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? Kingy doesn't get reported for striking a Magpie

5. Crowd? 72,693

6. After the match, Dimma will say ....? We were highly competitive and Dusty really answered his critics tonight.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »

happy birthday MT  :thumbsup

1. Winner and margin? we're gonna get smashed

2. Best 3 Tigers? Martin, Lids, Cotch

3. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick? 5

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? edwards will run into an open goal and kick it  :gobdrop

5. Crowd? 73,154

6. After the match, Dimma will say ....? I know he wont lay into the usual suspects

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:28 PM »
Were gonna lose 60 pts or so..
Delidio, cotch and bachar
Jack kick 3.3
Collingwood supporters will all get dioreahea at half time ;D
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

tony_montana

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 07:51:10 PM »

1. Winner and margin? we're gonna get smashed

2. Best 3 Tigers? Martin, Lids, Cotch

3. How many goals will Jack Riewoldt kick? 5

4. What surprising thing will happen during the game? edwards will run into an open goal and kick it  :gobdrop

5. Crowd? 73,154

6. After the match, Dimma will say ....? I know he wont lay into the usual suspects
There goes my surprising thing prediction, not 10 mins in Edwards misses an open goal  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »

Thanks TM  :cheers. It would be better if we could kick straight  :scream
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd