Author Topic: Changes next week for the Dees games?  (Read 7923 times)

Online RedanTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Changes next week for the Dees games?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2012, 11:50:05 PM »
Out: Jackson, King (inj)
In: Depends on Coburg form Sunday. In the frame are White, Webberley and Maric to replace those two. Don't want them to pitch Arnot into the fire too soon.
I'd really like the other Maric as an option to replace Kingy. Been the best small forward for Coburg both matches so far.
If Elton, Gus or Browne show good form for Coburg then replace Vickery with one.
Against Melbourne we can probably get away with Elton as a forward and play Miller and Todd as the second ruck but not against Jamar. 

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2012, 11:52:17 PM »
Out King (inj), Jackson penance at Coburg till his contract expires.

In. Mini Maric , Webberley

I agree Wayne Batch to play on Watts rough the princess up a bit and tell him why Prince William like Kate and not her.

Love the way Batch goes about it.  :thumbsup

Tigermonk

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 02:18:38 AM »
Out = Jackson, Rewoldt, Edwards, King,

In = whoever stands up tomorrow

Ruanaidh

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »
I am even  more dirty today than last night. If Jackson is in the side next week I am boycotting the Dees game.....and let's get it straight'...... I don't blame him personally he is just a footballer trying to make a living. I blame the recruitment/selection committee and Dimma for: extending a contract 90% of RFC supporters thought had run its race, for selecting Jacko week in and week out and for providing BS spin re footballers earning their spot in the team.

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »
Surely Tuck and Jackson can playout the year at Coburg.

We need to give people live Webbers and White a real crack. They most likely arent up to it either but give them a chance and they can make or break it.

The only person we could bring in for Vickers is Tom D if he plays well enough. Gus or Browne can only play ruck and Maric is doing the bulk of the work and going ok. I say give Vickers a chance to break the form slump as he is very important to our structure. We all know he can play.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
Team unchanged, elevate jackson to captain and edwards to vice captain, get flogged by 100 and Show everyone what a waste of space we are in this comp. Just face it, after our 2 performances this year we will be lucky to finish in top 14. I feel sorry for our good players and embarrassed for players like jackson. Our coaching staff needs a size 10 rocket. What the hell have these people been working on?

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »
Jackson & Edwards must go for an extended run at Coburg (permanent).  We are never going to improve with these terrible decisions makers in the side.
Vickery should be dropped.  He's up himself and looks disinterested.  Needs to do the small things like chasing & tackling.  Be great if he could TAKE A BLOODY MARK TOO!!!!!

Yesterday was the perfect opportunity to bring in Batch & King and drop Edwards & Jackson but no they drop the only bloke who can kick the thing and a key defender??

Maric to come back in along with Browne & Post

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 10:55:41 AM »
Team unchanged, elevate jackson to captain and edwards to vice captain, get flogged by 100 and Show everyone what a waste of space we are in this comp. Just face it, after our 2 performances this year we will be lucky to finish in top 14. I feel sorry for our good players and embarrassed for players like jackson. Our coaching staff needs a size 10 rocket. What the hell have these people been working on?
great post.  :cheers :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
Surely Tuck and Jackson can playout the year at Coburg.

We need to give people live Webbers and White a real crack. They most likely arent up to it either but give them a chance and they can make or break it.

The only person we could bring in for Vickers is Tom D if he plays well enough. Gus or Browne can only play ruck and Maric is doing the bulk of the work and going ok. I say give Vickers a chance to break the form slump as he is very important to our structure. We all know he can play.
tuck was one of the more solid performers last night. he went missing in the third, when we got smashed
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 11:38:07 AM »
Out.Jackson.Vickery .King
In .White.Graham Maric

Would play Graham as a forward / Ruck in the rotations
White for Jackson
King injured gives Maric another chance

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
another solid game webberly could see him get a go. he consistently racks up possies for coburg and uses the ball well, just not spectacular.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
Out.Jackson.Vickery .King
In .White.Graham Maric

Would play Graham as a forward / Ruck in the rotations
White for Jackson
King injured gives Maric another chance

:thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 12:07:42 PM »
great post.  :cheers :thumbsup

Yep that's the spirit. ::)

Now whose truck is bringing in the chicken manure. :help

The light of day is here and our loss although terrible was not as bad as people make out to be.
In fact our loss was better last night than against the filth.

I have said it all along its our lower tier players like our usual suspects who have been here for ages that let us down.

If you want to boycott the game that's your perogative but I would rather see the continual development of Batchelor Conca Grimes Ellis and Rance as well as the toughness of Morris and Maric.

A bit of perspective here lads. Who here thought we would be 2-0 right now? Honestly. 100%

I can understand the frustration in Riewoldt and Vickery who are our forwards and we know can play better  but outside that Jackson Edwards and to a lesser extent Tuck who get massive game time and make the same elementary mistakes game in game out.

I wait for the day our kids force these blokes out and our depth is good enough to push these below par footballers into the Coburg side. It's not that far away.

We have got rid of 30 odd players since Round 22.
I know Jako signed a 2 yr extension.
What is Tuck's and Edwards contract status?

Sit tight lads and don't let frustration desperation and failure manifestation demoralise you.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »
thats the funny thing isnt it tucker? most people expected us to be 1-4 after 5 rounds and if at the start of the year you'd said we would get beaten in the first two weeks by 44 and 21, im sure most people would have taken that as about par,perhaps even better than considereing our recent performances against these two sides, yet as it unfolds the sky is falling.

we need to beat melbourne though, coz i fear the hawks will give us a dreadful touch up

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 12:34:40 PM »
Get stuffed. People would have taken a 44 point loss to Carlton? :lol