Author Topic: Split from - Re: Edwards appreciation thread  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Split from - Re: Edwards appreciation thread
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »
Back to the topic ppl! We don't care what other sites did or didn't do. Leave it off OER.

How come we can start threads about any other site but talking about things from PRE & Y&B is a no no?

Cheers!
The Coach
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:28:36 PM by one-eyed »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Re: Edwards appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 05:19:58 PM »
Back to the topic ppl! We don't care what other sites did or didn't do. Leave it off OER.

How come we can start threads about any other site but talking about things from PRE & Y&B is a no no?

Cheers!
The Coach
Because truth by told we as mods don't care what is or has gone on at other Tiger forums. It is also unfair on OER for it to be used as a vehicle to let fly about past or present issues and grievances relating to other Tiger forums. Those issues should instead be taken up with people who run those forums. It has nothing to do with OER.

Cheers,

OE.

Dubstep Dookie

Re: Re: Edwards appreciation thread
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »

Cheers!
The Coach
It is also unfair on OER for it to be used as a vehicle to let fly about past or present issues and grievances relating to other Tiger forums. Those issues should instead be taken up with people who run those forums. It has nothing to do with OER.

Cheers,

OE.

Fair enough OE. And I'm sure being a reasonable and fair site, that the same rules would also apply here under the hypothetical circumstances of say, where mods from other sites follow certain posters over to here to air such grievances and pursue their own personal agenda? Hang on, I think I answered my own question there....

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Split from - Re: Edwards appreciation thread
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 12:13:00 PM »
So what is this thread about, is it Shed bagging of yellow and beige bagging?

And do some of their mods post over here?

Edit: As we've repeatedly said what happens on other sites or what their mods do or don't do has got nothing to do with OER so we don't lose sleep over it. We couldn't care less! :sleep
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:00:29 PM by one-eyed »