Author Topic: SYDNEY  (Read 20232 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: SYDNEY
« Reply #240 on: May 13, 2012, 04:18:39 PM »
Just walked out of the hospital and updated the score line... Go Tiges!!!  :gotigers

Hey bud, great news eh, go Ellis, how's your Dads partner mate?

Thanks for the wishes guys. Was great to win too, lifted out spirits a bit!

But nah. No good here mate. Just bracing for the inevitable now. I feel rotten for her kids. It's mothers day for eff sake.

Been reading everyone's comments on the game. I got it recorded and look forward to sitting down win dad and watching it!

Very sorry to hear that, I hope it can change for you and you recieve the best of luck  :thumbsup
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Tigermonk

« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2012, 04:26:44 PM »
 just got home from the stinky city & was a good win by the lads.  :thumbsup still alot of work to be done so dont go overboard cause we slipped back to doing some ugly things at stages & let them back in when we should have really smashed them. We played better than the scoreboard showed so better times ahead.  :gotigers 

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:01 PM »
Agree Tucky.

The first quarter was brilliant modern footy. We smashed the Swans out the centre and our press and forward line pressure held the ball in our forward half. That quarter won us the game. In the 2nd quarter we held the Swans after they lifted after a 1/4 time spray although we became too casual at times with our disposal and turned it over (their first goal came from Batch's poor pass back into the corridor). The 3rd quarter was a repeat of last week. Our pressure across the ground fell away and our half-forward line broke down structurally. Too many times a defender on the rebound out of defensive 50 would look up and see no one upfield leading up or running hard into space on the fat side. When a kick did go forward we were heavily outnumbered hoping someone could pull off a mark against the odds. Grundy's goal midway through the 3rd was about the first time we allowed the Swans to win a clear clearance out of the middle and hit a lead up forward without a Tiger near it. Our midfield and half-forwards pressure and run just stopped. Obviously Dimma must have given the boys a spray at 3/4 time because we pretty much up the intensity again and controlled and then dominated the last quarter which allowed us to run away with the game. We switched off again in junk time trying to maintain possession in the back-half rather than attack which was annoying but I guess we were happy with shut up shop and secure the 5 goal win.   

Once we can eliminate the one bad quarter every week we'll really be going places.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

gerkin greg

« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2012, 12:31:59 AM »
How did the Bollywood crap go?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #244 on: May 15, 2012, 07:20:06 AM »
That pass of batches was going to hit  it's target on the chest. It was a good intercept as much as a poor pass
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #245 on: May 15, 2012, 07:23:51 AM »
That pass of batches was going to hit  it's target on the chest. It was a good intercept as much as a poor pass
He looked a little casual in it's execution though,Al.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2012, 09:43:42 AM »
Even though there our MCG biatches I still hate the smelly Swans

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2012, 01:59:29 PM »
Coaches' votes (Hardwick & Longmire)

Richmond v Sydney Swans
8 Trent Cotchin (Rich)
6 Nathan Foley (Rich)
5 Shaun Grigg (Rich)
5 Dylan Grimes (Rich)
2 Ivan Maric (Rich)
2 Alex Rance (Rich)
1 Jack Riewoldt (Rich)
1 Shane Tuck (Rich)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/135874/default.aspx

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »
Hey OE, looks like The Horse wasn't terribly impressed by the performance of anyone at the Swannies.  It kinda fits with the impression that they have no respect for the Tigers.  That is, no one at Sydney played even a half decent game on Saturday, and if someone had, they would have beaten us.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
LMAO he must have been peeed

tony_montana

« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2012, 07:41:48 PM »
Hey OE, looks like The Horse wasn't terribly impressed by the performance of anyone at the Swannies.  It kinda fits with the impression that they have no respect for the Tigers.  That is, no one at Sydney played even a half decent game on Saturday, and if someone had, they would have beaten us.

In all fairness 29 points did flater them, we were an 8-10 goal better side in general play imo... I cant think of any swans players who comprehensively won their role.