Author Topic: Dreamtime 2012 guernsey  (Read 10508 times)

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Re: Dreamtime 2012 guernsey
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 10:27:40 AM »
why do you whine so much when you think you are missing out something? it's not like you are actually losing anything.

you seem to have some serous prejudices.
no Al I don't have any prejudices. I don't like the jumper I think it looks stupid. I don't think it's necessary to change it. It's my opinion. An opinion isn't right or wrong.
I guess you will be buying the jumper then and will wear it proudly. Good for you.
The club that keeps giving.

Gigantor

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 10:29:16 AM »
wogorama????..please elaborate

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »
Did not like last years, this one is worse!
Looks like a test pattern.......

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
why do you whine so much when you think you are missing out something? it's not like you are actually losing anything.

you seem to have some serous prejudices.
no Al I don't have any prejudices. I don't like the jumper I think it looks stupid. I don't think it's necessary to change it. It's my opinion. An opinion isn't right or wrong.
I guess you will be buying the jumper then and will wear it proudly. Good for you.
ah, i thought you were against the concept of the dream time game.

Apologies.

dont really give an eff about jumper though, it has no bearing on the outcome of the game.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

10 FLAGS

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
a completely stupid design. looks like a sample you get from Bargain Tiles.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 11:02:26 AM »
wogorama????..please elaborate
Well my vision is quite large infact.
We begin with some prematch with Vince Sorrenti comic genious as people take their seats.
The parade of past wog champions headed by triple brownlow medalist and richmond champ Ian Stewart (Cervi) as well as other past italian greats Stephen Silvagni, Anthony Koutoufides, John Kennedy Jr, Robert DiPierdomenico, Peter Matera, Peter Riccardi, Alan Martello, Mark Mercuri, Saverio Rocca, Brendan Fevola, Mark Ricciuto and tiger legend Mark Merenda.

It's all a massive build up before the start of the bounce when instead of the national anthem Joe Dolce belts out the famous hit Shaddap_You_Face.

At half time Tina arena can sing some numbers whilst a sea of little wog auskickers stop their game and do the tarantella and the chicken dance.
The food served would only be quality wog dishes cooked served by all the mammas and nonnas which means not 1 of the 90000 fans will miss out on any food.   

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 11:05:13 AM »
I hate it. Looks stupid.

I don't know why the club needs to do this. We don't even have 1 good indigenous player.

umm, not sure if you realise but its a themed event dreamtime, one could argue if we chose to ignore really embracing the occasion we'd have our heads well and truly immersed up our clacker..get into the spirit :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
I hate it. Looks stupid.

I don't know why the club needs to do this. We don't even have 1 good indigenous player.

umm, not sure if you realise but its a themed event dreamtime, one could argue if we chose to ignore really embracing the occasion we'd have our heads well and truly immersed up our clacker..get into the spirit :lol
ok I'm going and I'm going to honour the land of the warrandigi but I think the jumper shouldn't be changed. I think it looks stupid and I don't think it's necessary to change it.
I do however really wish we had some decent aboriginals in our team and it annoys me that rioli is playing elsewhere.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 11:21:51 AM »
+1 for a wogtime jumper :bow
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 12:33:45 PM »
What about an Aussie time jumper, just need a splash of
sauce on the sash and bobs ur uncle.......

dwaino

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 02:41:53 PM »

Spaghetti noodle to replace the sash.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »

Spaghetti noodle to replace the sash.

Garlic sauce and Hummus
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 08:25:07 PM »
I hate it. Looks stupid.

That's beside the point we did have one of the greatest in Maurice Rioli and greats Michael Mitchell, Phillip Egan and various others like Richard Tambling, Ashley Blurton, Andrew Krakouer and Marty McGrath. Get with the times and the spirit of the event.
You started on us Wogs from Lalor and Thommo and now you have moved to the Indigenous Aussies.There's a word for people like you it escapes me right now.......

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
That's beside the point we did have one of the greatest in Maurice Rioli and greats Michael Mitchell, Phillip Egan and various others like Richard Tambling, Ashley Blurton, Andrew Krakouer and Marty McGrath. Get with the times and the spirit of the event.

Well said Tucker

On top of that....

We also house the Korin Gamadji Institute which is the Australian Institute for Indigenous Learning and Skills Development. We run programs in Alice Springs schools and other parts of the NT for Indigenous children.  Our Club is workling hard to not only embrace a unique culture but also through these various programs they are trying to improve things 

So I think our links to Indigenous Australia run a lot deeper than past footballers.

That's why our clubs does these things and personally i reckon it is great. Sure as hell beats paying "lip service"

And although I am again not sure about the actual design on this years jumper (because I love Indigenous art) I applaud the club for embracing this game and all it stands for in this way
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2012, 08:56:45 PM »
^^

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

well said wp