Author Topic: "Brendon Gale pumping up the Tigers' finals chances" - Ch 9  (Read 1681 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
I notice tonight on Ch 9's newsbreaks, they have been going with the headline "Richmond CEO Brendon Gale is pumping up the Tigers' finals chances".

Does anyone have a link to or actually heard what Benny Gale said today in full? All I heard Benny say is Dreamtime at the 'G will be "a big game; it'll be a big test but one I'm confident we'll rise to".

TigerTimeII

Re: "Brendon Gale pumping up the Tigers' finals chances" - Ch 9
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:29:42 PM »
he said we have aspirations to make finals thats what we aim and play for .. he said if we keep improving at the rate we are there is no reason why we should not aspire to make finals

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 01:37:21 AM »
he said we have aspirations to make finals thats what we aim and play for .. he said if we keep improving at the rate we are there is no reason why we should not aspire to make finals
Cheers X. So Benny actually said nothing that he hasn't said before. Just another beat-up media headline.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 03:10:23 AM »
Yep another beat up. He never once made an outlandish statement at all. Just kept the same message going. Media Re fos

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 05:14:59 AM »
Yep another beat up. He never once made an outlandish statement at all. Just kept the same message going. Media Re fos

And one which, when we get beat, they will report as Richmond are getting ahead of themselves again with all their finals talk.  All the while, we haven't actually said that or done anything different.   :banghead

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 08:12:24 AM »
Cheers X. So Benny actually said nothing that he hasn't said before. Just another beat-up media headline.

I heard this played on SEN yesterday and tbh unless someone has a fresh audio/video dated sample I will say it is the same sample from months ago during the preseason.

Media are clowns really
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:58:35 PM »
SEN want the Bombers to win so much haha.

Everyone is afraid of the sleeping giant awakening.

Offline magic17

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 02:23:12 PM »
Be afraid.. be very afraid.

Go Tiges!!!

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
Hopefully bombers go in feeling like giant killers after beating a depleted WC and we gut them! Media=seagulls

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 11:33:43 PM »
Another unnecessary media beat up.
Scumbags. :help

I'm sure if we win the glob of slag coming from the media's mouths will be dangling all the way to the ground without breaking.