Author Topic: ok. so another honorable loss  (Read 3854 times)

Offline smiley

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
ok. so another honorable loss
« on: May 19, 2012, 11:46:55 PM »
But can damien take us to the next level??? 3 & 5 is no better than last year. I say we need a man to turn these kids into men. I'm getting too old to wait much longer. Hawthorn finished last below us a number of years back.  They have won a premiership since then. We can't wait any longer. We have the players we now need a winning culture. A culture that says close is not good enough.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: ok. so another honorable loss
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 11:53:48 PM »
you impatient .....if you can't see improvement under Hardwick I suggest you take another blue pill and pull yourself stupid....
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:01:13 AM by one-eyed »

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 11:59:34 PM »
But can damien take us to the next level??? 3 & 5 is no better than last year. I say we need a man to turn these kids into men. I'm getting too old to wait much longer. Hawthorn finished last below us a number of years back.  They have won a premiership since then. We can't wait any longer. We have the players we now need a winning culture. A culture that says close is not good enough.
I agree with you about the culture. It's not a winning culture. Essendon have it even with their so called hacks they still manage to win.
Geelong, essendon, carlscum, collingwood, hawks have great winning culture play regular finals but we can't and we don't.
I don't know how you change it.
But I still like hardwick. But if I still have to put up with watching mediocre performers like Miller & nanas next year then I'll  have to agree with you. 
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 12:01:59 AM »
I agree with you about the culture. It's not a winning culture. Essendon have it even with their so called hacks they still manage to win.
Geelong, essendon, carlscum, collingwood, hawks have great winning culture play regular finals but we can't and we don't.
But I still like hardwick. But if I still have to put up with watching mediocre performers like Miller & nanas next year then I'll  have to agree with you.

Again Essendon troll stuff off.......if you can't enjoy the ride then pee off somewhere else!

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 12:06:55 AM »

Again Essendon troll stuff off.......if you can't enjoy the ride then pee off somewhere else!
what are you talking about????
The club that keeps giving.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 12:08:51 AM »

Ill explain Tigra

he lives in Tasmania

Enough said

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 12:13:35 AM »

Ill explain Tigra

he lives in Tasmania

Enough said

Let me speak for Daniel...... He has know idea, I don't live in tassie and never has but hey you don't become a tosser by letting facts get in he way of a good story a ;)

TigerTimeII

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 12:18:41 AM »
we are playing the best footy we have played since northey coached us
 yes we could have won tonight, statistically we did except the scoreboard
umpires killed us, missed shots at goal killed us, but  we showed alot tonight, cant say the boys didnt give their all
we are on the right track and still need to make some changes but they will come
im proud of the boys tonight

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 12:20:51 AM »
umpires killed us, missed shots at goal killed us, but  we showed alot tonight, cant say the boys didnt give their all
we are on the right track and still need to make some changes but they will come

Are you for real?? That's the most sensible and truthful post I've read all night! God forbid it be true...

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 01:04:39 AM »
Troll congregation. :-*

Tigermonk

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 01:11:31 AM »

X2  :thumbsup

TigerTimeII

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 01:26:47 AM »

Are you for real?? That's the most sensible and truthful post I've read all night! God forbid it be true...

all true facts are we know it the team knows it the bombers know it, bad kicking for goal and bad umpiring cost us teh game, the bombers know deep down they got lucky.
we are 2 or 3 players short of being a top class team, we will get there

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 03:05:46 AM »
NO

But I will tell you what 3 old timer Bomber supporters told me....they .....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 06:50:31 AM »

Agreed, I would also like to see them trade in some Backs (Hartly) through either free agency or trading and I would like to see the forward coach sacked as he has destroyed our forwards this year.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.