Author Topic: griffiths  (Read 2225 times)

10 FLAGS

Re: griffiths
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 04:51:23 PM »
In the last quarter when he was running in from 60 I thought please put this through ... alas it wasnt to be. 200cm and runs like the wind and kicks like a mule. Lets hope we can see him play lots of consecutive games of footy.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2012, 04:52:11 PM »
Could have found our monster back man, 70m kicks

Ruanaidh

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
He is a weapon our Griff :thumbsup

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »
Harley has a man crush on him :lol

dwaino

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 04:59:27 PM »

Forward press... solved lol.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »

tony_montana

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2012, 05:16:39 PM »
Damn, can't wait to see the replay, been at the gold coast all week flying in tonight, sounds like he handled himself well at chb..

TigerTimeII

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
keep a lil towell with u , u may get excited

the claw

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
Very good game at chb maybe  just maybe he can play back for the long term time will tell. still think he should play forward though. funny isnt it he wasnt getting a game until batchelor hurt himself on a tram track thursday night.
funny heres a bloke come into the side without doing a hell of a lot at coburg. but hes come in and done well. sort of makes a mockery of all those supporters demanding players perform before they play.

cant wait to see how the backline functions at full strength with all of rance griffiths and grimes third man up  in the team not to mention batchelor coming back as well.
anyway congratulations to the big lug hope he remembers one  good game does not make you a good plyer.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
hes gotta start somewhere Claw and he was good today. has got heaps of potential and at least for me today he showed what he hadnt shown before - he got the footy.

Online Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 05:49:40 PM »
hes gotta start somewhere Claw and he was good today. has got heaps of potential and at least for me today he showed what he hadnt shown before - he got the footy.

Griff got it 16 times, disposal 81% and three tackles.  That's gotta be at least double anything he's ever showed before

10 FLAGS

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 05:52:58 PM »

Griff got it 16 times, disposal 81% and three tackles.  That's gotta be at least double anything he's ever showed before

I dont recall him ever getting the footy more than say 10 times before and mostly I recall 5 to 8 possessions being the norm. Today he was very good. If he can stay at this level and even increase his possession count to 20 on average then we have a very good player on our hands.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »
Very good game at chb maybe  just maybe he can play back for the long term time will tell. still think he should play forward though. funny isnt it he wasnt getting a game until batchelor hurt himself on a tram track thursday night.
funny heres a bloke come into the side without doing a hell of a lot at coburg. but hes come in and done well. sort of makes a mockery of all those supporters demanding players perform before they play.

cant wait to see how the backline functions at full strength with all of rance griffiths and grimes third man up  in the team not to mention batchelor coming back as well.
anyway congratulations to the big lug hope he remembers one  good game does not make you a good plyer.

Once again Claw, where do you pull som of this crap from?? Griffiths came in for Grimes! And from memory He had also been in solid for playing down back for Coburg? He has been in coburgs best this season and has clearly been our next best backman to come into the side!

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »

Modern footy though, easier to get the footy across the backline, but showed when he gets it he's no mug.

KP's take time, stil has a heap of development and potential to reach and shows he can cut the mustard. A lot of muppets with egg on their faces, where is my MATE JOHN BUTCHER???? WHHEEEERRREEE ISS HEEE? Haha great win.

:gotigers

Go Tigers!

the claw

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 05:58:23 PM »
yep he was impressive still has a bit of work to do on his body as well. but actually getting some ball and useing it well was the most pleasing thing not to mention his defensive work was pretty sound.