Author Topic: Saints fans delusional pre-occupation with finding winning match ups  (Read 2980 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Some effing gems in this thread. From the first page alone:-

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=17360e525e6a4298cbf109f14124ff4a&t=951501

"Maric has been good lately but Blake and Kosi can at least break even with him."

"They're cited as having a stronger and deeper midfield... Cotch, Lids and Martin are quality, but surely that's not right?"

"We just need Jones to tag Cotchin who is a gun and the key to their midfield, and we will beat them everywhere else."

"Dustin Martin is another dangerman. I reckon we should chuck Farren Ray on him"

"Well it goes without saying we need to stop their forwards and in particular Jack Riewoldt who is really their only key forward of note. We should be able to take care of him with a combination of Simpkin, Gwilt, Gilbert, Fisher etc."
     (all 4 or which one?!)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
lol....Fisher isn't even playing but they still have him lining up on Jack :lol

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Some effing gems in this thread. From the first page alone:-

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?s=17360e525e6a4298cbf109f14124ff4a&t=951501

"Maric has been good lately but Blake and Kosi can at least break even with him."

"They're cited as having a stronger and deeper midfield... Cotch, Lids and Martin are quality, but surely that's not right?"

"We just need Jones to tag Cotchin who is a gun and the key to their midfield, and we will beat them everywhere else."

"Dustin Martin is another dangerman. I reckon we should chuck Farren Ray on him"

"Well it goes without saying we need to stop their forwards and in particular Jack Riewoldt who is really their only key forward of note. We should be able to take care of him with a combination of Simpkin, Gwilt, Gilbert, Fisher etc."
     (all 4 or which one?!)

Im hoping scott watters is thinking same way :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir

When sandy was playing coburg in sandy thos season. Sandy was was bringing the ball out of the deep backline with a kick towards.the back pocket in the ray direction. Farren ray was in space but did not know this. As the ball came towards farren, an old man in the crowed yelled GOTCHA. Mr ray then squibbed himself and dropped both his head and the mark.

I expect dusty to destroy him

Dubstep Dookie

Im hoping scott watters is thinking same way :shh

Whoa!  :shh

dwaino

I reckon it's great that as far as the opposition supporters are concerned, our only midfielders are Cotchin, Deledio and Martin (has been spending more time forward anyway). Tuck, Foley and Grigg flying well and truly under the radar  :shh Even tonight on League Teams they brought up Tuck's and Foley's inside stats and how overlooked yet devastating they are in and under.

Going by that thread, they want to tag everyone  :lol

Hellenic Tiger

Stuff what they think.

They are delusional without thinking of match ups.

That's what one flag in 115 seasons does to you. :help

Talking through your rectum. :help

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Saints fans delusional pre-occupation with finding winning match ups
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »
 Kosi is soft. Alawys been soft in a contest. However their midfield is very hard at and needs to be kept in check

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 07:46:51 AM »
Kosi aint soft, half the time with his poor periphial vision he doesnt even know he's in a contest ;D
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
Never seen Kosi pull out of a contest before. Also, WGAF what these guys think. There's worse poo said on here. Reading opposition forums must be great reading...

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
Never seen Kosi pull out of a contest before. Also, WGAF what these guys think. There's worse poo said on here. Reading opposition forums must be great reading...

Gee your turning into a bitter old man :huh why don't you go back to beige where everything's great :P

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 09:28:58 AM »

Gee your turning into a bitter old man :huh why don't you go back to beige where everything's great :P

Back to Peter Sardi's class more like it  :lol

Offline tigerwoods

• Future Richmond star
  • beware the sleeping giant
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 09:46:46 AM »
Sainters have been have been delusional since 1966, we've got them covered all over the ground, just need to help out the tross against that big cry baby.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 12:28:59 PM »

Back to Peter Sardi's class more like it  :lol

Only problem with the ignore system is quoting still makes their posts visible. Mods, can this be fixed?

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 12:31:15 PM »
We're going to start calling you Coach 65 :lol