Author Topic: Daniel Jackson on SEN  (Read 1398 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Daniel Jackson on SEN
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
I'm not a fan of Jacko's, but, as I look at his inside efforts over the past 2 weeks I can bring myself to forgive a couple of conjoined, footy 'faux pas'.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:53 PM »
Just finished listening to the interview twice. Jackson is a smart guy. Better off having a thinker on the field.  :thumbsup

TigerTimeII

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
Just finished listening to the interview twice. Jackson is a smart guy. Better off having a thinker on the field.  :thumbsup
\
lol yes academically very smart lol, but even he admits his decision making on the ground is poor lol

the best decision he has ever made though was kicking the ball to the saints runner so we could get a free down the field, as he had np other option . or was that a shank miskick just like his goal v the hawks hahahaha

gerkin greg

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 09:26:02 PM »
\
lol yes academically very smart lol, but even he admits his decision making on the ground is poor lol

the best decision he has ever made though was kicking the ball to the saints runner so we could get a free down the field, as he had np other option . or was that a shank miskick just like his goal v the hawks hahahaha

just finished reading this post twice. both of jackson's kicks you describe were shanks.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2012, 09:30:18 PM »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
Jacko is becoming a weak link. I expect Dimma will upgrade him soon enough when personnel is available.

Is this just another bag Jacko thread....get off his case....
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 10:56:02 PM »
Now that miller is gone im afraid jacko is the weak link.

I'm not a fan of Jacko's, but, as I look at his inside efforts over the past 2 weeks I can bring myself to forgive a couple of conjoined, footy 'faux pas'.

We neally lost the game cause jacko knocked the ball to dal santo

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers forecast dirty day for Dockers (West Australian)
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 01:16:29 PM »
Tigers forecast dirty day for Dockers
Steve Butler Melbourne
The West Australian
June 7, 2012

Richmond utility player Daniel Jackson has claimed that the cold and wet conditions forecast for the MCG on Saturday will be an added bonus for the improving Tigers in their bid to beat Fremantle.

While the Dockers have had wintry training conditions at home in the lead-up to the match, the prediction for Melbourne on Saturday is for a temperature at least 5C below anything in Perth this week.

"They've been playing some good footy," Jackson said, referring to Fremantle, on Melbourne radio station SEN.

"I know they've had a few games that they might have been a little bit unhappy about, but they're a pretty tough side.

"Our advantage has been cold, cold, cold and wet down here this week, so maybe we can use that and they'll be used to the warmer weather over there.

"If we can win this one, we go up to GWS and they've been playing some good footy as well. But if we can go into the bye at 7-5, that's fantastic.

"Everyone knew, including us, that we had a tough start to the year with the draw, and we battled away admirably in a few games.

"But it was getting to the point where we were getting sick of those admirable losses.

"We put it on the line and said, 'right, we've got to start winning some hard games', and the last few weeks we've managed to come up with the goods."

Richmond are chasing their third successive finals contender scalp after grand wins against Hawthorn and St Kilda. Fremantle will be out to avoid a four-match losing streak.

Jackson said the work ethic of WA recruit Alex Rance, a key performer in defence, was reflective of the team's rock-solid values.

"He's just got the work ethic of a champion, he trains as hard as anyone," Jackson said.

"I suppose now every time you have a look at him go near the ball, you close your eyes because you fear he's going to hurt someone, he's that courageous as well.

"That courage out on the field and that desire to be the best back man in our team and to train hard is now coming to fruition and showing results."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/13890560/tigers-forecast-dirty-day-for-dockers/

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 01:38:15 PM »
Just finished reading the article twice.

Good to see we are sprinkling the cold weather and making Freo aware. Every degree under 20 usually results in a 5% drop in effort from their players.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 01:40:32 PM »
:sleep

:sleep :sleep
ah another of the head in the sand brigade who ignore the obvious.

i know he's not good enough. But bored of hearing you say it.

gerkin greg

Re: Tigers forecast dirty day for Dockers (West Australian)
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
If we can win this one, we go up to GWS and they've been playing some good footy as well. But if we can go into the bye at 7-5, that's fantastic.

Got ahead of himself here. Twice.

the claw

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 09:44:03 PM »
:sleep

:sleep :sleep
ah another of the head in the sand brigade who ignore the obvious.

i know he's not good enough. But bored of hearing you say it.
get used to it im gunna say it long and loud until the dud is gone once and for all. its not about the person but the so called footballer.
i would have thought 9 yrs of this abject mediocrity. the mediocrity  that sums up dan jacksons career to date,  would be enough for any masochistic  tiger fan, yet alone those of us who arent.

is one allowed to use the word despise  about our players because the pain and grief and humiliation this bloke has caused us supporters despise  is probably not strong enough. i make no apologies for not letting up on his type  should have been gone 5 yrs ago and still hes there.
nope he has to go and for as long as there are people defending him i will bag the crap out of the dud.

he might be a nice bloke but he sure is a stuffed up footballer and at the end of the day  thats all that matters.