Author Topic: Gideon Simon put onto our international rookie list [updated]  (Read 18000 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Gideon Simon put onto our international rookie list [updated]
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2012, 07:57:26 AM »
FFS.. :whistle :whistle, they speak better English than some Australians, they are also more intelligent, have better morals and are more respectful!!

Maybe they should get you to do the digging and drilling then !!

Seems strange that you are the boss and you are less intelligent, have lower morals and less respect.

Get off your high horse.

Been there less than a year.

This time a year ago Africans were smarter and better people. As a mere Australian I am slipping a long way down the pecking order after countries that have been dug and drilled by WAT.

Oh, and I bothered to do some research .........................

LITERACY IN Papua New Guinea has fallen below 50% of the population, the PNG National Research Institute says.

So I would suggest there was nothing disrespectful in asking if he spoke English. It seems like a very valid question to me.

"Less intelegent" coming from a moron I will take that as a compliment!! Just like when I was in Africa, great to hear comments from people who go off stats....

Why the stuff would he be in an AFL team if he couldnt speak English???? How the stuff could he understand instructions etc....unless it's visual, very visual, if they don't speak English they do not undersatnd!!! Why would the RFC recruit someone that could not understand English. LL&N understanding and Education takes a long time to impliment!!

:lol :lol Liam Jurrah anyone :whistle Next argument WAT ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »
some of you blokes need 2 things

1. Sex (and a lot of it)

2. grow up

like a pack of whiney biatches.

My 1 year old doesnt whinge and whine like some of u
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »

1. Sex (and a lot of it)

2. grow up

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2012, 08:06:26 AM »
FFS.. :whistle :whistle, they speak better English than some Australians, they are also more intelligent, have better morals and are more respectful!!

Seems strange that you are the boss and you are less intelligent, have lower morals and less respect.

Get off your high horse.

This time a year ago Africans were smarter and better people. As a mere Australian I am slipping a long way down the pecking order after countries that have been dug and drilled by WAT.

LITERACY IN Papua New Guinea has fallen below 50% of the population, the PNG National Research Institute says.

So I would suggest there was nothing disrespectful in asking if he spoke English. It seems like a very valid question to me.

"Less intelegent" coming from a moron I will take that as a compliment!! Just like when I was in Africa, great to hear comments from people who go off stats....

Why the stuff would he be in an AFL team if he couldnt speak English???? How the stuff could he understand instructions etc....unless it's visual, very visual, if they don't speak English they do not undersatnd!!! Why would the RFC recruit someone that could not understand English. LL&N understanding and Education takes a long time to impliment!!

Right on cue twoheads!! :lol :lol :lol....just can't help it can you....complete different cultures, but as you know it all, you would be right onto that.. :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »

1. Sex (and a lot of it)

2. grow up

Daniel, I support most of your posts mate, but not this, honestly, you have had more run in's and blues with people on this forum then just about anyone.....back in box!!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »

Get off your high horse.

Right on cue twoheads!! :lol :lol :lol....just can't help it can you....complete different cultures, but as you know it all, you would be right onto that.. :clapping

So what your saying then is its o.k for an AFL club to recruit a non Engling speaking Aboriginal but not a non English Speaking kid fron anywhere els because of different cultures :huh InB4 WAT's next personal insult :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2012, 09:06:44 AM »

Get off your high horse.

So what your saying then is its o.k for an AFL club to recruit a non Engling speaking Aboriginal but not a non English Speaking kid fron anywhere els because of different cultures :huh InB4 WAT's next personal insult :lol

WTF is non Engling????????

How well did Liam Jurrah go....really?????

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2012, 09:19:27 AM »

Get off your high horse.

WTF is non Engling????????

How well did Liam Jurrah go....really?????

Picking on Typo's now :lol Nice way to again deflect the topic away from your half arsed, ill informed answers :lol

Jurrah was going quit well until he had his issues back home, did a remarkable job considering he hardly spoke a word of English when he first came to Melbourne ;)

Now please feel free to explain (In English) what would be the difference in Drafting a non English speaking Aboriginal player as apposed to a non English speaking PNG player? and how does there differences in Cultures make any difference?  Lets not forget your the one making these bold claims, surly you have the answers :whistle

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2012, 09:23:18 AM »
Picking on Typo's now :lol Nice way to again deflect the topic away from your half arsed, ill informed answers :lol

Jurrah was going quit well until he had his issues back home, did a remarkable job considering he hardly spoke a word of English when he first came to Melbourne ;)

Now please feel free to explain (In English) what would be the difference in Drafting a non English speaking Aboriginal player as apposed to a non English speaking PNG player? and how does there differences in Cultures make any difference?  Lets not forget your the one making these bold claims, surly you have the answers :whistle

Sorry I can't help myself...

Jurrah was going "quit" well?

:lol
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2012, 09:31:04 AM »

Sorry I can't help myself...

Jurrah was going "quit" well?

:lol

Its been noted here many times before that spelling isn't my strong point ;) ;D

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2012, 10:19:47 AM »
I'm just getting the popcorn.....

X2 *hands over a tenner*

A roaring trade in popcorn I would think.  *hands over another tenner*   :lol

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »

1. Sex (and a lot of it)

2. grow up

Daniel, I support most of your posts mate, but not this, honestly, you have had more run in's and blues with people on this forum then just about anyone.....back in box!!!

have 1 ever resorted to name calling on a personal daily basis.

my opinions and some differ is football related not personal crap that you blokes dish up on a daily basis

i come to read about this PNG fella not a few blokes going for it because they lack some activity in the bedroom

get some action lads its a great stress reliever :thumbsup
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2012, 12:46:28 PM »
I started the can he speak English fiasco.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2012, 01:21:38 PM »
I'm just getting the popcorn.....

X2 *hands over a tenner*

A roaring trade in popcorn I would think.  *hands over another tenner*   :lol

Agreed. *takes another handful*

This thread is full of whingers, bigots and arseclowns.