Author Topic: Grog Squad Rules!  (Read 8458 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Grog Squad Rules!
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2012, 09:15:58 AM »
Its like the carry on over the two swimmers posing for photos with guns. Get a grip, ffs.

Some peple need to be shipped off to live in palestine or some other poo hole to get a bit of perspective.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2012, 08:48:21 PM »
arent they shutting it down?

or is it just a  :shh

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »
Funny thing happened on saturday. i was sitting sort of in front of the grog squad and had an arrogant, im sure SUV driving, R.M Williams wearing Richmond supporter,, with no respect for someone who has been attending games for the past 30 years, almost sitting on my lap while standing in front of me not giving a poo if i could see or not, calling for his fellow R. M Williams wearing friends that he had found a seat.  Now these friends were in the next aisle so he then squeezes past everyone to get to the seats that were almost on the other aisle..  i nearly threw a beer in his face.....    :shh

proud grog squad supporter,  ive stood with them many times, great times and great people...

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
Bound to get worse as generations come through, each generation has more cotton wool on them then the next.

If you have a spare 90 minutes watch the movie 'Idiocracy' with Luke Wilson. Not the best movie but humorous and takes the pee out of human evolution and how the smarter more common sense people chase careers and opt for no children of a small family, whilst the dead beats of the world have huge families to take advantage of government payments and neglict their kids etc etc.

Thus the world becomes populated with morons. Something that arguably is upon us. Not a great movie but funny concept, that will probably come true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
Go Tigers!