Author Topic: Hahahaha!  (Read 1032 times)

Moi

Hahahaha!
« on: April 21, 2005, 11:03:57 PM »
I tipped this lol
The Footy Show Street Talk in Essendon - nearly every one of them wanted to get rid of Sheeds.
He's been the best thing they've had for 25 years and as soon as they lose a few games out come the knives.
Don't wish bad on Sheeds, but this is music to my ears with these cocky bastards who have put it on us all these years saying we backstab everyone.
People in glass houses lol  :rollin

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Hahahaha!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 12:08:48 AM »
I don't like Essendon, but I hate the current draft system. For that reason, I have a great deal of respect for them and what Sheeds has done. Over the last 10 years, the only teams that have not surrendered and gone through a concerted rebuilding phase (aided by draft picks) are Essendon, Adelaide and possibly North.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 07:08:52 AM »
I don't like Essendon, but I hate the current draft system. For that reason, I have a great deal of respect for them and what Sheeds has done. Over the last 10 years, the only teams that have not surrendered and gone through a concerted rebuilding phase (aided by draft picks) are Essendon, Adelaide and possibly North.

geelong havent either, they have done it tougher than essendon imo

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 03:22:38 PM »
The Bombers are now paying for cheating the salary cap. The kids coming through aren't good enough, they are and have been for a couple of years now too slow in the midifeld and Hird and Lloyd can no longer carry them.

As for TFS. Noticed Browny and David King were in the latest spoof  :help. Also heard Eddie this morning having a sook that TFS still won the ratings even though in the first hour they lost out to Ch 7.     
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd