Author Topic: The Batchelor free kick thread.  (Read 5478 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
The Batchelor free kick thread.
« on: June 16, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
I have never seen anything like this before.

tony_montana

Re: The Batchelor free kick thread.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 04:02:01 PM »
Yep, worst I've seen I reckon

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
Poor guy has been raped today.

Those two in the second the one before the bounce and the deliberate out of bounds have been horrific, considering before the deliberate Power kicked straight out from 30 metres inside the line and nothing was given. :help

Ruanaidh

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Far be it for me to be defending umpires (and I'm not), but he was told to stop and he didn't......stupid ....stupid....footballer.

Offline Ekto

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:12:27 PM »
Far be it for me to be defending umpires (and I'm not), but he was told to stop and he didn't......stupid ....stupid....footballer.
What was he told to stop doing?

You are allowed to make contact with an oppostion player as long as it is within the rules.

What rule did Batch transgress?

He did the same again straight after the goal and the maggot did nothing.

Next thing we will see is the umpire telling Tiger players to stop sledging and then paying a free at a crucial moment of a close game.

These maggots are so poor, you wouldn't even put them on a hook when you go fishing.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 05:14:38 PM »
What was he told to stop doing?

You are allowed to make contact with an oppostion player as long as it is within the rules.

What rule did Batch transgress?

He did the same again straight after the goal and the maggot did nothing.

Next thing we will see is the umpire telling Tiger players to stop sledging and then paying a free at a crucial moment of a close game.

These maggots are so poor, you wouldn't even put them on a hook when you go fishing.
I know ....I know..... but the point remains that they are the officials on the spot and he should not give them the opportunity to screw us.....yet again!

tony_montana

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »

sorry mate but he was doing nothing wrong, no open hand, no closed fist, he was using the forearm and it was hardly with what youd call force. Was just needling the fwd, defenders have been doing it for 120years. Biggest load of BS

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 05:33:04 PM »

sorry mate but he was doing nothing wrong, no open hand, no closed fist, he was using the forearm and it was hardly with what youd call force. Was just needling the fwd, defenders have been doing it for 120years. Biggest load of BS

Agree Tony. He just had a bad quarter in the second no thanks to some awful decisions and his day did not get any better with that poor kick in third. He'll learn and we'll move on.
That one before the bounce was one of the worst decisions I've seen in my time watching footy.
That as Tony has said has been hapenning since the game began.

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 07:51:58 PM »
What i find boggling is that a decision like this has never been made before that I have seen and Batch's behaviour is done constantly and consistently by all backman.

That maggot scum umpire believes the game is all about him issuing a decree and not being obeyed.  Should be stood down but wont be coz the giesch is a goose. Strip the effn numbers and strip their colours....disgraces.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 07:56:27 PM »
Batch needs a kick in the backside.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »
Batch needs a kick in the backside.
I think his frustration today is indicative of someone who knows his form is slipping.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 07:59:56 PM »
I was a bs free kick for the hoppo bumpo stuff, ffs, there was no high contact that would warrant a free....first time ive ever seen it paid, then again there's been a few of those stupid interpretations ive never seen elsewhere like being to close to player with free kick....anyone ever seen that paid elsewhere :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 08:01:53 PM »
I abused that number 9 scum effwit ump all day after that.  total goose.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 08:02:24 PM »
I was a bs free kick for the hoppo bumpo stuff, ffs, there was no high contact that would warrant a free....first time ive ever seen it paid, then again there's been a few of those stupid interpretations ive never seen elsewhere like being to close to player with free kick....anyone ever seen that paid elsewhere :o
I seem to recall a similar scenario last year or the year before, but don't ask me who.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 01:49:50 AM »
I abused that number 9 scum effwit ump all day after that.  total goose.

Stevic. Given up caring what that moron pays. Blatant cheat. Knew we were in for a rough day when I opened the paper Friday morning.