Author Topic: Did Sam Lane sign up?  (Read 4563 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Did Sam Lane sign up?
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:29:30 PM »
? did she? Why did the mods delete that thread. I was getting ready for Caro pics

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Did Sam Lane sign up?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
So did Caro sign up today? Seriously? You mods have some answering to do

dwaino

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
Maybe Craw is Caro?

The Caro  :o

gerkin greg

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 11:53:23 PM »
Santa Caro coming down my chimney yesssss

Just found this board. Some good threads down here

dwaino

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 11:58:17 PM »
It feels naughty posting down  here  :police:

gerkin greg

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:28 AM »
Just don't wake Him

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 03:20:29 AM »
The simple answer is threads considered by the mods to be either inappropriate or offensive will be removed. Examples: threads of a sexual nature especially if crass or crude; threads that will only end in tears and slanging matches such as starting a thread singling out another poster especially to mock them, etc....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »
I don't like it when people abuse their power. You DO NOT lock threads so that someone has not had a chance to respond. We understood? Do you get that, guy?  :lol

Now, onto business. 'sexy women in footy' was an innocent thread. I consider Sam Lane to be sexy so I nominated her. Any thread can turn into a slanging match. You can't predict the future. This is one thing my Y&B mates did very well. They split topics when they went off-topic so the discussion wasn't killed. You may need to give Donuts and FishFinger a call.

Regards,
Doc Sheesh

:cheers (I figure that adding this smilie will make any insult seem ok. it works for 65') this is all tongue in cheek btw but my advice is real

:thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 03:30:00 AM »
The mods' door is always open via PM  :)  ;) but anyway the guidelines are clear that posts or threads that are just sexually crass or smutty in nature will be removed. It's the kind of stuff we receive the most complaints about and it especially turns female posters off and away. The sexy women in footy thread was removed because it ended up degrading into such talk (bed/sex commentary involving female commentators). Likewise the Caro thread was removed. As for slanging matches, I agree any thread could potentially end up in one if two people get personal while disagreeing, however you're guaranteed to get a slanging match of mutual abuse if the OP of a new thread has a go at another poster (especially one they have had run ins with before) who in no doubt will retaliate in a similar manner and so on it goes toe-to-toe.

Regards,

OE.