Author Topic: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?  (Read 18598 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 08:29:32 PM »
I'll go be more detailed when I get home but first and foremost they have to drop Ellis. Was deplorable today. People have said alot over the last few weeks he is playing scared. Was there for all to see today at AAMI- sadly. Can't carry that anymore. Season is on the line now. Actually it's on life support
Yep, I've been saying it for weeks. How could the match committee not see this :huh He is only young and will improve this part of his game but now we need seasoned bodies and minds if we are going to have a shot at making the eight. Miller can give him a lift to Coburg next week.....oh, and throw Nahas, drive-in style, in the boot!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:20:48 AM by Ruanaidh »

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 10:38:09 PM »
Miller never to return. King injured. Ellis was poor today.

Vickery if fit Foley we need him badly! Conca would have been handy today.

Need our best side out there otherwise season will peter out to a mundane conclusion like 28 of the last 30 have. :help

the claw

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
I'll go be more detailed when I get home but first and foremost they have to drop Ellis. Was deplorable today. People have said alot over the last few weeks he is playing scared. Was there for all to see today at AAMI- sadly. Can't carry that anymore. Season is on the line now. Actually it's on life support
if ellis goes for that reason so does houli then.

the claw

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 11:00:40 PM »

Need our best side out there otherwise season will peter out to a mundane conclusion like 28 of the last 30 have. :help
you want our best side out there well it does not include vickery atm. sheesh miller was better today than anything vickery has offered up. thats not to say we should not drop miller but surely we can try another option other than vickery lets not keep on going thru the revolving door.

what is wrong with saying to a few of these blokes you want your spot back then bloody earn it. vickery for miller atm would be treading water and im sure we can tweak things or god forbid try someone different.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 11:03:40 PM »
Vickery has been worse than Miller( if that's possible )

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 11:13:02 PM »

you want our best side out there well it does not include vickery atm. sheesh miller was better today than anything vickery has offered up. thats not to say we should not drop miller but surely we can try another option other than vickery lets not keep on going thru the revolving door.

what is wrong with saying to a few of these blokes you want your spot back then bloody earn it. vickery for miller atm would be treading water and im sure we can tweak things or god forbid try someone different.

You know what Claw at least Vickery would have had a shot in the same position as Miller 1 minute into the second quarter. As I have mentioned changed the game and that is unacceptable at any level of footy let alone senior AFL. Anything Vickery has done or has not done this season pales into insignificance to that one moment of lunacy from Miller.
As far as I am concerned Vickery has more upside than that aforementioned disaster. I could not care less if Humphrey B Bear gets a guernsey next week as long as Miller's is in Coburg's colours just get your glasses on for a sec and while I do acknowledge that Ty has been terrible I would rather play a kid like Ty or O'Hanlon or Elton or whoever than play Miller and maybe I am hoping he gets back to his 2011 form and that is why I am selecting Ty because on that form and the fact he can give Maric a chop out in the ruck is why he must be in our 22.

the claw

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 12:03:13 AM »

You know what Claw at least Vickery would have had a shot in the same position as Miller 1 minute into the second quarter. As I have mentioned changed the game and that is unacceptable at any level of footy let alone senior AFL. Anything Vickery has done or has not done this season pales into insignificance to that one moment of lunacy from Miller.
As far as I am concerned Vickery has more upside than that aforementioned disaster. I could not care less if Humphrey B Bear gets a guernsey next week as long as Miller's is in Coburg's colours just get your glasses on for a sec and while I do acknowledge that Ty has been terrible I would rather play a kid like Ty or O'Hanlon or Elton or whoever than play Miller and maybe I am hoping he gets back to his 2011 form and that is why I am selecting Ty because on that form and the fact he can give Maric a chop out in the ruck is why he must be in our 22.
i totally understand where your coming from im no miller fan either. but like i said no more revolving doors if miller goes and i agree he should try someone different to vickery or something different.

at some stage all of our senior players have to set the bar at a decent level and if they cant reach that level they dont play.

have said bring graham in play him 65% of the time in the ruck plonk big ivan in a pocket play jack and give elton another game.

another option would be move griffiths forward and play post at chb another option would be give derickx a game.all im saying is for once  lets just make sure badly performing senior players actually have to go back and work on their games and actually earn a game.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 12:28:33 AM »
dont pencil in axel.

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2012, 12:40:27 AM »

I believe Connors Miller and Houli should never be seen in a tiger guernsey again
They are list cloggers with limited ability
I blame Hardwick for today's loss for playing these types of players :
lumps, alcoholics and turnover kings
If B Gale was on the money he would get  Malthouse and clear out Baby face Dimmer
No other club would ever put Miller or Connors in their team but Dimmer seems to find room for them each week
How does Tabouli get in the team before Reece Lightning Conca?
Tabouli and Newman can't make tackles stick yet they get games.
We're unprofessional and we need to make Chimp Cotchin captain and get rid of all our sad recent history
A Pick 55  is captaining our club He's played 200 games and never played in a final
We are an embarrassment to ourselves let alone the football fraternity
Dimmer get fair dinkum  or get out otherwise you'll be another Spud and Terry saga
I've had enough honorable losses for three decades
These losses are really DIShonourable because you stuff it up in the selection room every time in crunch games
You're dishonest to the tiger fans and stakeholders so wipe that smile of your face and increase your professionalism because enough is enough
RFC
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline rfctigers05

• Premiership Captain
  • Like the Tigers of Old
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 01:59:03 AM »
Eight posts are enough on one footy ground
Sorry Jayden get tough and fly out of your nest
RFC
Truly my dear in this world a square is not round-Don Giovanni

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 02:47:50 AM »
Jackson houli.king nahas miller connors

Aarnot batchelor conca ohanlon moore verrier

If fit foley for the skipper.

Vickery needs to pull the finger out

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 08:01:44 AM »
Eight posts are enough on one footy ground
Sorry Jayden get tough and fly out of your nest
RFC

Eight posts are also enough from a frogcake troll.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
Out Dimma
Coached terrible yesterday
Didn't want to change things when the game was slipping away

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 08:27:45 AM »
Miller out with omission sickness
Conca in where he belongs
O Hanlen  and vickery to saddle up 
king out nahas out

Miller joke underrated  ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:08 AM »
How on earth would Vickery get a game next week.
He has to go to Coburg and gain some form as the other players do . eg Matty White
If Batchelor and Conca have to play at Coburg and find form, so does Vickery
Sorry, I find it unbeleivable that people want him back.
Yes , I want him back via COBURG
It seems as different rules for different players