Author Topic: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?  (Read 18587 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Changes next week for the Melbourne game?
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 09:19:12 AM »
Vicks will be ok - it's just a case of 4th year blues :pray

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »
Brad Miller for a used empty twistie packet.

Out: Miller, King, Nahas, Ellis
In: Vickery, Foley, Conca, White

I'd leave Elton in the side, match committee need to be accountable and leave him in for anotehr game. If they drop him after serving up that crap putting him in the fwd line with ghost Miller and not moving him off Rutten for 3 qtrs then they can get stuffed.
how do you move a forward off a backman?
switch him down back?
move him to the bench?

do you really think that getting a forward to move to a different area in the forward line his backman wont follow him :huh
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 09:52:10 AM »
Out: Miller, King, Ellis
In: Vickery, Foley, Conca

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »
Who gives a crap...after yesterday it doesn't really matter, we are poo.....play who you want...we don't deserve finals. We still have that pathetic week minded thought process!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 11:01:34 AM »

We still have that pathetic week minded thought process!!

Who are you talking about WAT - players, coaches or supporters?  Because I can mount much much more of a case for it being many of our supporters rather than the players or coaches.  Unreasonable expectations are a prime indicator of a weak minded thought process.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
 :clapping ;D
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
Out: Hardwick

In: Malthouse/Roos

tony_montana

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 11:09:06 AM »

Who are you talking about WAT - players, coaches or supporters?  Because I can mount much much more of a case for it being many of our supporters rather than the players or coaches.  Unreasonable expectations are a prime indicator of a weak minded thought process.

Is it unreasonable to expect a win when you are 33points up? it unreasonable to believe you will win when you are kicking with a 3 goal breeze in the final quarter with a 14 day break behind you as opposed to your opponents short break?

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »

Is it unreasonable to expect a win when you are 33points up? it unreasonable to believe you will win when you are kicking with a 3 goal breeze in the final quarter with a 14 day break behind you as opposed to your opponents short break?

No sir

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »

30 years smokey....30 stuffing years of watching insipid performances from week minded players. The pressure got to them, the crowd got to them, the lead thy had played on their minds......week, just week!

When the bloody hell after 30 years do YOU expect our week minded approach and playing style to change...Let's give them another 30 eh mate....ffs. Give me a break!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2012, 11:13:35 AM »

X100

"Rucks:

Ruanaidh

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2012, 11:15:11 AM »

30 years smokey....30 stuffing years of watching insipid performances from week minded players. The pressure got to them, the crowd got to them, the lead thy had played on their minds......week, just week!

When the bloody hell after 30 years do YOU expect our week minded approach and playing style to change...Let's give them another 30 eh mate....ffs. Give me a break!
It's official. This statement was brought to you by a clearly focused non delusional thought process :clapping

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2012, 11:23:13 AM »

It's official. This statement was brought to you by a clearly focused non delusional thought process :clapping

It's official, typical Tigers supporters accepting pathetic performances....

"Rucks:

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2012, 11:29:47 AM »

No it's not but to judge our season and future under the current regime on that game is totally unreasonable, just like Geelong found out with Thompson when his team of kids was riding the same bumpy road our kids currently are.  And as far as the 14 day break goes, more sides coming off that break have lost rather than won so form says the break only helps after a game back.  At this stage of our renaissance, unreasonable expectations cause a desire to blame and sack everyone and everything in sight as soon as a result doesn't go our way - reasonable expectations allow for just how hard it is and long it takes to rebuild a complete AFL list from scratch, to teach every single player on that list how to play and win, and consequently understand that the losses, while they might be galling and frustrating, are also necessary and unavoidable.  Reasonable expectations will allow you to sleep a lot easier at night too.   ;D

Gigantor

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »
my observations on yesterdays game are that we have a glaring gap at centre half forward that needs one the youngsters to step up(soon)..i dont so much mean elton as he is only in his first season but certainly Ty or griff and i would throw in asbury as well.secondly we have missed nathan foley like you wouldnt believe.i think that cotches slight drop in form lately might be due to nathan not being there and taking some of the heat.
I also think it was so obvious yesterday that once kingy went off, our attack on the ball and the man dropped away considerably.Kingy leads by example and others follow.His attack on both the ball and the man yesterday was outstanding and had me leaping out of my seat.I dont really care whether he kicks goals or not his forward defensive pressure is something to behold.
I also think we have a problem down back not so much with our talls but certainly with our mid sized palyers..i think Dea yesterday did some really silly things that resulted in them getting goals.yes he is young and hopefully will learn.The other problem down back in my opinion is houli.it seems to me that at times he can be a little shy in his attack on the ball,and i get the feeling opposition clubs now understand this...my one big change for next week and its more a hope than anything else is that nathan foley gets back ASAP