Author Topic: Connors and Martin in trouble!! [Update: Dan gone; Dusty 2 week suspension]  (Read 24927 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Connors and Martin in trouble!!
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2012, 12:19:03 PM »
Then why was RFC in talks with AFL?

Maybe to see whether we can get rid of Connors now?

Yep, my thoughts too.

If we just sacked him without notifying the AFL, we'd have a lot of explaining to do.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2012, 12:21:56 PM »
Send Dusty to GWS for Pick 2, Jeremy Cameron and pick 1 in the mini-draft  :shh

Seriously, we have to stick by him, Collingwood stuck by Swan, Didak, Shaw, Wellingham....

They need to send Connors to Antarctica

Ruanaidh

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2012, 12:26:58 PM »

Is that the 'Antarctica Bar', South Melbourne ;D

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »
With the rise and rise of Lewis Jetta I am reminded of Sydneys offer to us of their first 2 picks for pick 3 so they could snare Martin. Right now I would Take Jetta and Rohan over Martin any day of the week. And before anyone flies in to support Martin remember that there has been whispers regarding him for some time.

Stupid idea. Just dumb
Go Tigers!

Ruanaidh

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2012, 12:30:26 PM »
With the rise and rise of Lewis Jetta I am reminded of Sydneys offer to us of their first 2 picks for pick 3 so they could snare Martin. Right now I would Take Jetta and Rohan over Martin any day of the week. And before anyone flies in to support Martin remember that there has been whispers regarding him for some time.

Stupid idea. Just dumb
We'll see. Bookmark this conversation.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2012, 12:31:53 PM »

Geez, let's wait for the presser before we start talking poo like this. Those two Sydney gimps wont be fit to carry Dusty's boots in a couple of years.
You've got to be kidding. Jetta is miles ahead of Dusty ATM. Rohan played some blinders before getting injured. I think you are getting potential confused with exposed form.

Miles ahead? He is in better form, yes. But Dusty  is still going OK, just not meeting his potential, which is massive. Had a few goals and around 25 touches against the Crows, i believe. Not bad.
When the going gets tough for the swans, Jetta will go to water and be exposed as a downhill skiing softie. You watch. He is strictly outside and needs his teammates to win the ball for him. Dusty is devastating inside and outside and the type of player who will stand up in finals footy.
Would take Dusty over those two no question.
oh, and Dusty is Dusty. An absolute beast and one of the most exciting young players ever. He fends suckers off like a bull and kicks goals from 60 on the reg. What more do you wackos want?

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »
:lol
 I see what you did there !
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Ruanaidh

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2012, 12:33:30 PM »

Seriously, we have to stick by him, Collingwood stuck by Swan, Didak, Shaw, Wellingham....

Wayne you are working on the premise that this is the first time Martin has contravened team rules, it isn't.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2012, 12:33:48 PM »
Willy, you're gawn for 48 hours because of the C word. Y&B let us use the C word.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »

This all reminds me of Brad Ottens!!!!! Dice me old mate, PM me a site where I can watch old MMA fights.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2012, 12:34:35 PM »
..... :lol :shh

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2012, 12:36:58 PM »
Willy, you're gawn for 48 hours because of the C word. Y&B let us use the C word.

what C word, old fellow?   ;D

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
Wayne you are working on the premise that this is the first time Martin has contravened team rules, it isn't.

:rollin

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2012, 12:37:59 PM »

what C word, old fellow?   ;D

Young fella, you're lucky I love ya...otherwise I would have quoted it :lol

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
Presser now pushed back to 'closer to 1'

I'm so nervous!

Edit: 2pm now

You can watch it live here http://www.richmondfc.com.au/roarvision/liveroarvision/tabid/19428/default.aspx
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH