Author Topic: our man mick  (Read 6213 times)

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: our man mick
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 03:23:50 PM »
Wallace was more honest bc you could see and we all knew he was a mrs money bag and a conman   Well done rfc again for being so gullible and giving the girl five yrs
Hardwit pretends to be a coach with a professional edge but he's an incompetent dog with his tongue hanging out hoping people will feel sorry for him
His spills are all one dimnensional based on social work and counselling skils designed to cater for the the media so they Can feed his saga to 70 percent of the rabble and Benny puts on his suit pretending to look professional applauding and promoting the vomit.
Funding Thieving Frauds   
FTF

We will continue to eat Tiger pooh while these swindlers are running the club with CamShaft

geez im thinking you might be onto
something here.

please divulge more info.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 04:20:02 PM »
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Tigers Supporter  :shh :help

Dimma is the reason we had a chance to play finals this year. He was not the reason we sold our soul to play in Cairns for 3 years or the fact that our previous recruiters/coaches have left him with nothing to call player depth. He was not the reason we had multiple injuries to key defenders/leaders during the game or the ridiculous amount of injuries that hit us like a meteor over the last two weeks. Malthouse would have done nothing different.

I was gutted after the loss to the Suns but the coach has little to do with it. He should have directed the runners to tell the players to flood the backline but we got into that position because we still do not have the depth to cover the players that are missing from our first 22. MIA from the game who would normally be selected were - I.Maric, Martin, Jackson, Griffiths, Foley, Grimes, Vickery, King, White and even Connors. Take that amount of first liners out of any side and they would struggle. With the state of our list we particularly struggle.

Just as an aside - If anyone on this forum ever states that Gus is worth a game again I'll  :chuck He is one of the biggest reason our midfield looked average in the past. He is embarrassing to say the least.  :banghead

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 06:59:13 PM »
We should try and get Neil balme at the club. Has the mojo in the role that sparks success.
And he's a vault, gives the media nothing. 
The club that keeps giving.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 07:00:31 PM »
We should try and get Neil balme at the club. Has the mojo in the role that sparks success.
And he's a vault, gives the media nothing.

And he is contracted until the end of 2012 IIRC and Neil Balme wont break a contract so cross him off your list too

Next ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 07:14:54 PM »

Gigantor

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
whats Robbie up to these days..last i saw he ran some sort of shop on Lennox st(thats going back awhile..lol)

Ox

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 07:17:58 PM »
same street but now he moves scag

Gigantor

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
ok ..what the hell is scag???..lol

Offline tigtuff12

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2012, 07:24:20 PM »
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a Tigers Supporter  :shh :help

Dimma is the reason we had a chance to play finals this year. He was not the reason we sold our soul to play in Cairns for 3 years or the fact that our previous recruiters/coaches have left him with nothing to call player depth. He was not the reason we had multiple injuries to key defenders/leaders during the game or the ridiculous amount of injuries that hit us like a meteor over the last two weeks. Malthouse would have done nothing different.

I was gutted after the loss to the Suns but the coach has little to do with it. He should have directed the runners to tell the players to flood the backline but we got into that position because we still do not have the depth to cover the players that are missing from our first 22. MIA from the game who would normally be selected were - I.Maric, Martin, Jackson, Griffiths, Foley, Grimes, Vickery, King, White and even Connors. Take that amount of first liners out of any side and they would struggle. With the state of our list we particularly struggle.

Just as an aside - If anyone on this forum ever states that Gus is worth a game again I'll  :chuck He is one of the biggest reason our midfield looked average in the past. He is embarrassing to say the least.  :banghead

^ amen to all the above...

a wise man once said "you can only wee with the penis you've got...we'd all like a bigger one - just gotta make do with what you have"....

we're still basically 2/3's of the way through a list rebuild and have some deadwood still to be left behind - unfortunately for whoever was/is coach - you can't delist 30 blokes in one hit....

and yes, Gus is a squib
...the fighting fury...

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2012, 08:45:37 PM »
FYI Tucker took my little one to see Dora live show in the city at the Princess Theatre

A real winner with Diego Maradona there also

Really didn't get a chance to take her over the school holidays.

Was the great man there also lol. Or hers cuz Diego lol.
My daughter would've gone beserk there.

On weekends I've got a stash of her favourites on IQ Dora, Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse just so I can have a coffee and get on the laptop just like you Dan.

Wouldn't change a thing though. The smile on her face is priceless. :thumbsup
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 09:19:42 PM by Tuckerbag »

Offline The Big Richo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Keyboard Hero
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2012, 09:13:09 PM »
I don't reckon Malthouse would have wandered into a press conference after that game and said it felt like god was against us and then trailed off looking bewildered and sad.

That was pathetic leadership.
Who isn't a fan of the thinking man's orange Tim Fleming?

Gerks 27/6/11

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »

:clapping
This is post of the year. Get effen serious Richmond

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2012, 09:23:11 PM »
No your right TBR, mick malthouse would of made a reference to an obscure novel or tell us the ox is slow but the earth is patient and or go off on a tangent in some type of gypsy giberish. Ffs eff malthouse and get over him not coming here.

We have a coach and those that want malthouse can go follow him at carltank next year.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2012, 09:29:09 PM »
I don't reckon Malthouse would have wandered into a press conference after that game and said it felt like god was against us and then trailed off looking bewildered and sad.

That was pathetic leadership.

i dont care what malthouse wouldve done or said, his not our coach. Facts are that was a poor effort and excuse by Dimma

IMO it just screamed a bloke who didnt have an answer. He needs a mentor in the box with him.

The RFC is a very hard beast, arguably the hardest job in the AFL and what harm would it do to bring in a Balme/Malthouse as a footy director to give him some direction. The mistakes that were made from the box in the last 5 minutes were amateurish

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2012, 09:32:11 PM »
Balm yes, Malthouse no. I just can't stand the arrogant prick!