Author Topic: Honestly  (Read 4964 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Honestly
« on: July 15, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\

Honestly I can't believe some of the threads and posts I am reading on this forum.

I have to ask, why was I attacked for posting my thoughts on where we were and that I believed the players were mentally weak and that we would lose to the GC??? I also said we hadn't moved forward and what I should of said was, we haven't moved forward to the degree I though we would.

No one agreed, bar a couple of course, sorry to those of you that did.

Now I am reading sack this player, sack that player, sack the coach, we have gone backward, we have not progressed....etc...and just about every poster is on the band wagon.

Blame injuries if you like, blame playing at the GC, blame who you want, but honestly IMO it's the players and their mental weakness, it's inbread at our club, has been for years.

But honestly again, sacking the coach, team or whoever will not solve the problem.

We need to hire people that can get inside the heads of the players and toughen them up and we need to trade like we have never traded before, finish as low as possible for the best draft picks and pay for free agent players. Including Cloke if need be.

We need another massive shake up.

I am surprised many of you that are carrying on now couldn't see this coming earlier.... :o
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Honestly
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 11:59:48 AM »
Whats the next part of the script partner, are we supposed to commence a thread about how right you were, blow it back up your woofer for all its worth...it was rubbish then and smells even worse now :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:00:00 PM »
would have to be one of the smartest posts i have read :thumbsup

Culture lost us the game, not location, depth, coach

all were contributing factors no doubt, but ultimately the loser mentality still exists at the club. It is 95% between the ears

When their backs are against the wall, expect a loss more times than not

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
Whats the next part of the script partner, are we supposed to commence a thread about how right you were, blow it back up your woofer for all its worth...it was rubbish then and smells even worse now :shh

No I would just like to know the thought process of some of the poster here, including you, because you are one that was full of the "how good we are going" crap and then one of the first to have a go at the club....at least I have stuck to my guns!!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:12 PM »

all were contributing factors no doubt, but ultimately the loser mentality still exists at the club. It is 95% between the ears

Dead right, why do we seem to be the only team with that culture ingrained, it's like every player taht comes through has it, it's a desease....

"Rucks:

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:31 PM »
I thought yesterday was a "danger game" and a few people laughed, hope those people are still laughing now. You are allowed to post anything you like, not everyone will agree but that's life. We are going backwards now, had a great opportunity to be in the top eight this year and we didn't take it! It begins with the coach and his "game plan", both aren't the answer, so move him along ...

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 12:07:48 PM »

No I would just like to know the thought process of some of the poster here, including you, because you are one that was full of the "how good we are going" crap and then one of the first to have a go at the club....at least I have stuck to my guns!!!

I havent critisized anything other than the performance of some of those that replaced senior players in the side
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »
In the 33 years ive lived , i have never known a human being to be a bigger "i told you so'er" than WAT/PNGQT.

It is truly amazing.

I will add, that ive also never known someone to be so rude to people that disagree with his point of view, or suck up so much to people that do actually agree with his point.

Anyone that disagrees with the aforementioned WAT/PNGQT is shot down continuously.

Why dont you start 48739 threads for the posts of yours that are genuinely wrong?

Hooray, you thought we would lose to the Gold Coast. Someone buy the man a drink and celebrate this correct prediction.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
In the 33 years ive lived , i have never known a human being to be a bigger "i told you so'er" than WAT/PNGQT.

It is truly amazing.

I will add, that ive also never known someone to be so rude to people that disagree with his point of view, or suck up so much to people that do actually agree with his point.

Anyone that disagrees with the aforementioned WAT/PNGQT is shot down continuously.

Why dont you start 48739 threads for the posts of yours that are genuinely wrong?

Hooray, you thought we would lose to the Gold Coast. Someone buy the man a drink and celebrate this correct prediction.

The thread isn't about what you think of me, I couldn't care less, it's about the honesty of the suporters, posters on this forum and the players mental weakness, please try and stick to topic and don't turn this is into a personal attack on me..AGAIN, just because you don't like my thoughts.

Thank you

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »

I havent critisized anything other than the performance of some of those that replaced senior players in the side

And the game yesterday, you were happy and your posts reflected that? I don't think so.

"Rucks:

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2012, 12:16:39 PM »

Dead right, why do we seem to be the only team with that culture ingrained, it's like every player taht comes through has it, it's a desease....

yep every player we recruit is rubbish, every coach we hire cant coach, every asisstant coach we recruit cant teach. etc etc

every draw we get handed is tough, every ground we play on is tough. its all a load of scata

Its a disease and the only player in the last 20 years, that ive seen that hasnt inherited it at any stage of their career is Cotch.

we have a aboriginal centre at Punt Road yet cant develop any of them enough to stay. why???

we cant put sides away and nail them to the wall? why

we have a lack of belief and a few wins against sides we normally do well against aint going to hide that

It was a lack of belief from the coach that had Cotch sitting on the pine in the last minute of the most important match of the year, newman not in the backline and our players not playing man on man

Gigantor

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
serious???? cotch was on the pine the last minute? i didnt realise that

Offline froars

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »
Do what I do folks, and stop putting yourself through unnecessary pain.
I'm over them!

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 12:20:42 PM »
serious???? cotch was on the pine the last minute? i didnt realise that

im very sure thats what i read on a previous thread

can anyone confirm this, that was actually at the ground.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2012, 12:21:13 PM »
Derickx dropped a stuffing pud.

He marks the ball we win by 10 points.

The coach didnt drop the mark. Id be upset if my 3yo daughter dropped that ball.