Author Topic: Fevola : 2 weeks  (Read 1901 times)

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
Fevola : 2 weeks
« on: April 27, 2005, 11:05:38 PM »
Suck on that Fev.........What a mad bday present Im set for on May 7 at the G.........
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Fevola : 2 weeks
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 11:19:21 PM »
Yep 2 weeks will do me just fine - Fev has been pretty ordinary though thus far - At least he wont be changing his form around against us.

About time we beat this filth.

Hope you have a good one OM21  :cheers - Dont forget Bullants v Tigers is on at Punt Rd before the main game  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 03:18:55 AM »
Carlton are a very ordinary side. Hopefully we'll make the Blues pay unlike the Hawks last night who didn't put them away despite dominating general play for almost three quarters and then choked in the last.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

2JD

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 03:38:55 PM »
I thought it was a bit harsh on Fev, it looked to me like he was grabbing for anything to try and get the guy off him and soon as he realised it was his face he let go. Pity he couldnt reach his family jewells, that woulda made him let go pretty quick smart :o

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2005, 09:44:02 AM »
Hope you have a good one OM21  :cheers - Dont forget Bullants v Tigers is on at Punt Rd before the main game  :thumbsup

Cheers boss! We were scheduled for lunch in the city before the game but after just findingout about Coburg, Im trying to reschedule for breakfast so I can dart over to Punt Road.

Don't expect to remember much of the game, as long as I am singing at the end Im happy.
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne