Author Topic: Melee  (Read 2882 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Melee
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:29:25 AM »

Both teams face thousands of dollars in fines for a melee that erupted after the first-quarter siren.

It involved all but the four Kangaroo players on the interchange bench and Richmond substitute Brett O'Hanlon.

Tiger Steven Morris, who was lying on the ground, took exception to the treatment given to him by Lachlan Hansen and vigorously pushed his opponent away.

Robbie Tarrant and Lindsay Thomas became involved with Morris, as players from both sides ran in.

Herald-Sun link

Demetriou and Anderson just got their Olympics junket paid for.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Melee
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:44:17 AM »
'Demetriou and Anderson just got their Olympics junket paid for.'

:lol

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 06:57:41 AM »
Looked like Morris was bleeding at the break. Good to see some passion! Worth the fine.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 10:20:05 AM »
What really poos me when our players fight is that no one from the opposition ever gets hurt. Seriously if you wanna fight, at least fight properly ffs. I just wanna see one of our players show some serious intent in hurting some bastard from the opposition. Even if it costs 6 weeks its worth it. Theres to much soft tish from our players. They should stop playing like fairies.

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 12:07:14 PM »
What really poos me when our players fight is that no one from the opposition ever gets hurt. Seriously if you wanna fight, at least fight properly ffs. I just wanna see one of our players show some serious intent in hurting some bastard from the opposition. Even if it costs 6 weeks its worth it. Theres to much soft tish from our players. They should stop playing like fairies.
Hackson should be this man, do us all a favour.  :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »
Exactly with Jako. Nothing brave about a jumper punch 100 metres from the play. Show leadership and Muhammad Ali two blokes and then blame the fact that he's a ranger to garner symapathy. ;D

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 01:06:17 PM »

You weren't sitting behind me at the footy were you JVT?

Blokes behind me were calling Jacko; Hackson all day  :rollin :rollin got say I loved it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »

You weren't sitting behind me at the footy were you JVT?

Blokes behind me were calling Jacko; Hackson all day  :rollin :rollin got say I loved it
Yup that was me, some lovely people stole my reserved seats for the day so just found some spares  :thumbsup

Nothing makes you cringe more than Hackson running inside 50, under no pressure, composing himself to drill it . . . OOTF  :banghead

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 02:21:49 PM »
Why didn't you tell those people to stuff off? You woman ;D

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 02:26:45 PM »
Why didn't you tell those people to stuff off? You woman ;D
The spares were better seats  :rollin Only have 2 seats, needed 3 so worked out better the way it did  :cheers

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
Yup that was me, some lovely people stole my reserved seats for the day so just found some spares  :thumbsup

Nothing makes you cringe more than Hackson running inside 50, under no pressure, composing himself to drill it . . . OOTF  :banghead

Yeah seemed there was a lot of people sitting in seats that weren't theirs yesterday. All seemed to have come from 3121, so a "ring in" sitting in front of me was saying anyway

And yes they are good seats  :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 02:40:15 PM »

Yeah seemed there was a lot of people sitting in seats that weren't theirs yesterday. All seemed to have come from 3121, so a "ring in" sitting in front of me was saying anyway

And yes they are good seats  :thumbsup

I'm a 3121 member too but I was sitting in my own seat on the 2nd level in the Olympic.

We're all you boys sitting 2nd level Southern?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 02:43:38 PM »

I'm a 3121 member too but I was sitting in my own seat on the 2nd level in the Olympic.

Yep. Directly outside the Hassett Room. Normal 3121 seats a further around near the Miller room for memory

But this lady in front who had bought a number of guest passes said she was 3121 and had just decided to sit there because " the seats were empty"

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »

Yep. Directly outside the Hassett Room. Normal 3121 seats a further around near the Miller room for memory

But this lady in front who had bought a number of guest passes said she was 3121 and had just decided to sit there because " the seats were empty"

Hahahaha just like this lady who sat in my seat one day b/c I was at the bar only to take my mates seat next to me who wasn't at the game that day. Needless to say she eventually found her seat. ;D

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »

Hahahaha just like this lady who sat in my seat one day b/c I was at the bar only to take my mates seat next to me who wasn't at the game that day. Needless to say she eventually found her seat. ;D

;D

I have 4 seats in total and I've lost count the number of times I get to my seats and fine people sitting in them.