Author Topic: MRP  (Read 2927 times)

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
MRP
« on: July 23, 2012, 03:16:54 PM »
Harf just read out a few on SEN.

Deledio reported for abusive language, and a few guys done for the melee.

No word on Morris and his elbow.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Re: MRP
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 03:20:14 PM »
That prick Tarrant punched Morro..

Bullcrap if he doesn't get a week off.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:21:41 PM »
I don't normally condone swearing at umpires

But.................

Brett Deledio I salute you  :police: :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:47 PM »
The fine Deledio will pay, will subsidise Andy D's suite in London during the Olympics.
Remember its worse to swear at an ump than to engage in a quarter time fracas. :help

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »
The fine Deledio will pay, will subsidise Andy D's suite in London during the Olympics.
Remember its worse to swear at an ump than to engage in a quarter time fracas. :help

Waiter: Will there be anything else Mr Demetriou?

AD: Yes, I believe an umpire abuse fine has just been transferred into my account, bring me another bottle of your finest.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 03:44:29 PM »

AD: Yes, I believe an umpire abuse fine has just been transferred into my account, bring me another bottle of your finest.

Very nice Wayne.
 :lol :rollin :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 03:58:52 PM »
MRP report: round 17
AFL media release
3:20 PM Mon 23 Jul, 2012

The AFL wishes to advise the Match Review Panel has reviewed the weekend's matches. The following charges were laid:

Brett Deledio, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for using abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language in the second quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

In summary, he can accept a $1950 sanction with an early plea.

A first offence for abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language is a $2600 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $1950 sanction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane Tuck, Richmond, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

In summary, he can accept a $2100 sanction with an early plea.

A second offence for engaging in a melee is a $2800 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $2100 sanction.

Alex Rance, Richmond, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

A second offence for engaging in a melee is a $2800 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $2100 sanction.

Dustin Martin, Richmond, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the Round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Luke McGuane, Richmond, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Matt Dea, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

In summary, he can accept a $1200 sanction with an early plea.

A first offence for engaging in a melee is a $1600 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $1200 sanction.

Jayden Post, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

A first offence for engaging in a melee is a $1600 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $1200 sanction.

Reece Conca, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Chris Newman, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Steven Morris, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Brandon Ellis, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Kelvin Moore, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Firrito, North Melbourne, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Jamie MacMillan, North Melbourne, has been charged with a second offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Drew Petrie, North Melbourne, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Robbie Tarrant, North Melbourne, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Lindsay Thomas, North Melbourne, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Sam Wright, North Melbourne, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

Daniel Wells, North Melbourne, has been charged with a first offence for engaging in a melee during the first quarter of the round 17 match between North Melbourne and Richmond, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/142379/default.aspx

Ox

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 04:02:43 PM »

3 times.

dOG

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 04:07:53 PM »
every player on the ground involved, yet 11 tigers to 7 poo boner cop a call up. how does that work?

what about the two tough blokes who jumped into morris,while he was on the ground, instigating the fracas, and giving him a nice puch in the face?

The NRL have a third player in rule as that is what escalates things.

but these half wits are just clown princes viewing the world from their ivory towers.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 04:08:33 PM »

3 times.

dOG

Is he being looked at or what?

Joke if he's not.. If he was a Richmond player we'd get 2 weeks!
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 04:09:42 PM »
Brett Deledio, Richmond, has been charged with a first offence for using abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language in the second quarter of the round 17 match between Richmond and North Melbourne, played at the MCG on Sunday July 22, 2012.

A first offence for abusive, insulting, threatening or obscene language is a $2600 sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to a $1950 sanction.

Will repeat

Brett Deledio

I salute you  :clapping :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 04:17:33 PM »

3 times.

dOG

Is he being looked at or what?

Joke if he's not.. If he was a Richmond player we'd get 2 weeks!
It didn't get looked at according to the MRP report.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 04:25:27 PM »

Will repeat

Brett Deledio

I salute you  :clapping :clapping

All the supporters should get together and make donations and pay his fine. He doesnt need the cash but its the principle of it. Lids is 100% Richmond and we should back him.

Ox

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »
hahaha

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »

Very nice Wayne.
 :lol :rollin :lol

And from a classic movie.  Love it!!   :rollin  :rollin