Author Topic: "Curb Your Enthusiasm"  (Read 3838 times)

Ox

"Curb Your Enthusiasm"
« on: April 29, 2005, 09:12:01 AM »
Larry Davids' HBO series that airs late night on 9 in Aus.
Anyone watch it.
I just bought the1sr,2nd and 3rd seasons on DVD.

LMAOOOOOOO@ The Jewish Charlie Brown only more aggressive.

Best comedy ever.

Moi

Re: "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 09:32:37 AM »
How come you come up with threads I totally haven't got a clue about lol  :rollin
But why am i predicting this will be a long thread once the boys wake up hahahaha - wakey wakey Johnboy lol
And by the end of it, i'm thinking i still won't be the wiser  :lol

BTW, my enthusiasm is in check - although i'm having one of those days where i'm supposed to be working, but i'd rather hang out with you guys lol

Offline mjs

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
I have HBO website on my favourites and after every episode I go into it to catch up on the comments from viewers.

It's on at 2am Tuesday mornings. Channel Nine don't appreciate it - the current episodes were first shown in 2002, series 3. Thev curent series in USA is series 4. They stopped it in the middle of a series last year - it was on around 11pm.

Larry David's previous efforts was an as producer of an obscure show called Seinfeldt and he has had George and  Elaine on CYE playing themselves and reflecling on their parts in Seinfeldt.

The show is only partially scripted - they are very astute people. It's just about Larry getting himself into awkward situations - it might be an acquired taste.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2005, 11:33:10 AM »
I have HBO website on my favourites and after every episode I go into it to catch up on the comments from viewers.

It's on at 2am Tuesday mornings. Channel Nine don't appreciate it - the current episodes were first shown in 2002, series 3. Thev curent series in USA is series 4. They stopped it in the middle of a series last year - it was on around 11pm.

Larry David's previous efforts was an as producer of an obscure show called Seinfeldt and he has had George and  Elaine on CYE playing themselves and reflecling on their parts in Seinfeldt.

The show is only partially scripted - they are very astute people. It's just about Larry getting himself into awkward situations - it might be an acquired taste.

Fantastic MJS  :thumbsup

I was pleasantly surprised to find the show was unscripted as well.

Another great HBO show is OZ.

Seen it ?

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 11:45:17 AM »
Oz is on SBS at a reasonable time here Ox. Watched it once, but picked it up half way through so couldn't work out what wwas going on. Getting good reviews though.

Ox

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 12:33:12 PM »
Oz is on SBS at a reasonable time here Ox. Watched it once, but picked it up half way through so couldn't work out what wwas going on. Getting good reviews though.

It's Gnarli Jake.

I watched the whole 4th seaon in one sitting and felt like I was gonna have a breakdown.

LMAOOO@ 1 Stabbing,1 act of sodomy and one moral lesson per episode... guaranteed. :thumbsup

The only problem with the sodomy is it;'s in an all guys prison :banghead

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 03:51:00 AM »
Just read this thread for the first time now. lmfaooo@my delayed reaction.

ROFLFMAOOOOO@Oz. One of the only shows I would bother watching on t.v.

Where else could you get intellectual musings on tossing someone's salad being a rite of passage?

Ox, what's this Charlie Brownstein about?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 03:54:09 AM by JohnF »