Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 314696 times)

FooffooValve

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #2445 on: September 13, 2015, 09:21:47 PM »
Needs to be given players with skill who can run. Bennell and FFS even Yarran would provide speed and run. We also need a tall KPD who can play. Get Carlisle. Need another inside/outside mid. Get Aish. Need a ruck who can at least compete with Goldstein and Nic Nat. Get Kreuzer or Leuenberger.

In the end he is our general. He must be given the right weapons for war.  Too many pop guns and water pistols in the side. We need heavy artillery to seriously compete for a flag..

Agree with this. Need to move Chaplin on, he's had a good year but if blokes can't cut it in finals, then they aren't any use to us. So get Carlisle, another class mid and a quick small forward, someone for pressure and 1 or 2 goals a game. Easier said than done, but that's what we need.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2446 on: September 13, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »

My last post.......... until my last post

Geeeez, didn't take you long. I know you'd miss me and come on here. :welcome.

Richmond must still take up a fair bit of your effort and time considering you wait around until something goes wrong and then come running back here. At least be a man about it.

Much love, Yeahright

No More

« Reply #2447 on: September 14, 2015, 02:03:53 AM »
Needs to be given players with skill who can run. Bennell and FFS even Yarran would provide speed and run. We also need a tall KPD who can play. Get Carlisle. Need another inside/outside mid. Get Aish. Need a ruck who can at least compete with Goldstein and Nic Nat. Get Kreuzer or Leuenberger.

In the end he is our general. He must be given the right weapons for war.  Too many pop guns and water pistols in the side. We need heavy artillery to seriously compete for a flag..

:snidegrin

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #2448 on: September 14, 2015, 06:22:25 AM »
Have a been a Hardwick fan
Gotta go
Leaving the loose down back and playing Griffiths  was a disgrace
Shut the door Dimma
No flag for you boy

You have only been a fan when we are winning

Admit it

Yes
As you get judged on performance
What's the problem with that ?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2449 on: September 14, 2015, 09:22:48 AM »
Sam Edmund from the HUN on Gold this morning that Hardwick will be under enormous pressure next year

Have said many times he deserves to see out his current contract, although finals losses are terrible he has non the less got us to 3 consecutive finals campaigns. First bloke since Hafey so that is a small tick

But under no circumstances should there be an extension
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2450 on: September 14, 2015, 09:26:48 AM »
Sam Edmund from the HUN on Gold this morning that Hardwick will be under enormous pressure next year

Have said many times he deserves to see out his current contract, although finals losses are terrible he has non the less got us to 3 consecutive finals campaigns. First bloke since Hafey so that is a small tick

Exactly. No extensions until the team has had final(s) success. It's not as if another team will poach him with his current finals record.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #2451 on: September 14, 2015, 09:27:27 AM »

Exactly.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2452 on: September 14, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »
Exactly. No extensions until the team has had final(s) success. It's not as if another team will poach him with his current finals record.

the Bumbling Bombers might  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #2453 on: September 14, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »
As stupid that it's sounds
The Bummers have discussed his name  ;)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2454 on: September 14, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »
Sorry made a huge mistake playing 2unfit players in a final  :banghead one hasn't played for 4 and the other for 6 weeks and changing the dynamics of the team in a final when Lennon and Lloyd was working well.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2455 on: September 14, 2015, 10:16:10 AM »
Respect to Dimma for building up the list into a solid standard. No doubt 99 percent Richmond fans think he did a good job in first few years

Time to go but.

Well done of part a. Now need a Ross Lyon or horse type for part b
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

dwaino

« Reply #2456 on: September 14, 2015, 10:20:04 AM »
If we let Hardwick see out another year because it is the honourable thing to do and we come up short again, then the list will be two years older than it is now when someone new takes over. I will admit that I don't know who is available or who the best person is, but it's time for a proven match day coach. Who? Stuffed if I know. Bomber? Woosha? Dare I say Malthouse? I can't put my finger on where the improvement next year will come from. Players? Maybe. It's no secret we are trying but unfortunately for us they just don't want to come here. We actually have a good list though. Sure there are some spots that could be upgraded but we are far from having gaping holes. There is depth. Two years of bailing out of finals in humiliating fashion did nothing for the third time around. North have towelled us up 2 times in one season doing exactly the same thing (they did in round 23 too but we just had a better team to combat it). What we are doing is clearly not working. No disrespect to Hardwick but surely it's time to thank him for his services and roll the dice.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2457 on: September 14, 2015, 10:22:09 AM »
Honour would be to resign ...

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

No More

« Reply #2458 on: September 14, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »
As stupid that it's sounds
The Bummers have discussed his name  ;)

Yes they have and that's why our board have decided to extend his tenure. I believe it gonna be an extra 2 years although after yesterday it might just be 1 extra year.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2459 on: September 14, 2015, 12:56:55 PM »
Apparently Paul Little flew in from Essendon with his druggie mates, using his corporate jet.

The big steal is on.