Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 277800 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #2910 on: April 25, 2016, 10:58:55 AM »
Yep

He is winding you up....FFS, you should know by now that absolutely nothing Chuck says is serious or relevant.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2911 on: April 25, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »
Ross Lyon must get

I think you are being cheeky but I have had my fill of unwatchable football.

Funny thing is Lyon was once upon a time in our coaches box during the Gieschen era.
Unleash the tornado

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2912 on: April 25, 2016, 11:07:40 AM »
Get Luke Beveridge!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2913 on: April 25, 2016, 11:10:47 AM »
Or adam Simpson

Would take money and balls
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #2914 on: April 25, 2016, 11:36:44 AM »
Get Luke Beveridge!
B.Gale: Welcome Luke to Punt rd. 

Luke Beverage: Ok, So where are all the fast players?

B.G: Nothing to worry about, our crack team is on it.
Francis is inside watching some videos on his trusty Betamax & Blair is signing Stanton & Pears as we speak.

L.B: I'd like to trade out some players for quality draft picks Vickery & Brandon Ellis are high on my list as they have some currency but my list is quite long, do you want to see (interrupted)...

B.G: no no no. Luke, there's one thing you must understand here at The Stability Centre, we don't let people go, granted we were sad to see Dimma leave us, as he probably had a job for life, but we just don't trade quality blokes. I mean Brandon will be a fine accountant one day, why would you trade that? And Ty, he could do my job now he's that bloody smart. Don't you worry, we will look after the list you just do your best to get us in that eighth position, that's all our supporters want.

L.B.  :facepalm
The club that keeps giving.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2915 on: April 25, 2016, 11:39:22 AM »
Get Luke Beveridge!

Francis is inside watching some videos on his trusty Betamax & Blair is signing Stanton & Pears as we speak.

L.B: I'd like to trade out some players for quality draft picks Vickery & Brandon Ellis are high on my list as they have some currency but my list is quite long, do you want to see (interrupted)...

B.G: no no no. Luke, there's one thing you must understand here at The Stability Centre, we don't let people go, granted we were sad to see Dimma leave us, as he probably had a job for life, but we just don't trade quality blokes. I mean Brandon will be a fine accountant one day, why would you trade that? And Ty, he could do my job now he's that bloody smart. Don't you worry, we will look after the list you just do your best to get us in that eighth position, that's all our supporters want.

:lol

PS. I don't think FJ was savvy enough to use a Betamax. He thought VHS was better….. :whistle

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2916 on: April 25, 2016, 11:40:24 AM »
LYON is a loser. Dont go near him.
Caracella and Balmey.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2917 on: April 25, 2016, 11:42:03 AM »
LYON is a loser. Dont go near him.
Didn't he start his coaching career (as an assistant) at Richmond? :whistle

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2918 on: April 25, 2016, 11:53:44 AM »
l put my full support behind Hardwick to get us through this slump.
The players are too blame & no-one else. Players like Houli, Martin, B & C Ellis, Maric, just a few well below their game last night.
What l see out on the ground is Richmond players being slaughtered in the marking contests. Richmond defenders spoiling each other hence Rance spoiling Houli who should have marked the ball which resulted in the spill & goal. This happens weekly in defence & forward 50's. Players losing their footing at crucial moments of the game when we could easy had scored goals. Riewoldt having 2 or 3 players to battle with so why go to him when we have 2 players free. This is solely on the playing group to get things right.
Melbourne were good last night & have been all year. They deserved to win but we should have been closer, had we not missed crucial shots on goals that a average footballer should get. That is where we lose momentum & the game. The players need to do extra work to get on top of this. Hardwick should stop players coming off after kicking goals. l hate watching this every week. Do the interchange when the play is on the interchange wing.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2919 on: April 25, 2016, 12:56:52 PM »
Every other coach has adapted to the reduced interchanged. I don't think any team has players run off the ground after kicking a goal that I have seen but we are still doing this.  :banghead

It's the hundreds of these basic little things added together that make him a slow, dimwitted, antediluvian, non-inventive, non-creative, behind the eightball, chasing last years fad, coach who has surrounded himself will equally dimwitted non creative yesmen mates that don't contribute anything new to footy and have no ideas or plan. 

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2920 on: April 25, 2016, 01:00:06 PM »
This is like Dumma still studying Clarksons 2007 playbook blueprint...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrwZORNA-k0&sns=em

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2921 on: April 25, 2016, 01:31:02 PM »
Get Luke Beveridge!

PS. I don't think FJ was savvy enough to use a Betamax. He thought VHS was better….. :whistle

Did you enjoy watching Jaws, Rocky &  Star Wars over and over again before realising you paid 300 bucks for a clock?
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2922 on: April 25, 2016, 02:34:24 PM »
Get Luke Beveridge!

Did you enjoy watching Jaws, Rocky &  Star Wars over and over again before realising you paid 300 bucks for a clock?
There was a little known video store in Greensborough that had almost all titles in betamax. :shh :shh

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2923 on: April 25, 2016, 05:46:02 PM »
Collingwood look good couple years

Good work Buckley
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2924 on: April 25, 2016, 06:10:54 PM »
l put my full support behind Hardwick to get us through this slump.
The players are too blame & no-one else. Players like Houli, Martin, B & C Ellis, Maric, just a few well below their game last night.
What l see out on the ground is Richmond players being slaughtered in the marking contests. Richmond defenders spoiling each other hence Rance spoiling Houli who should have marked the ball which resulted in the spill & goal. This happens weekly in defence & forward 50's. Players losing their footing at crucial moments of the game when we could easy had scored goals. Riewoldt having 2 or 3 players to battle with so why go to him when we have 2 players free. This is solely on the playing group to get things right.
Melbourne were good last night & have been all year. They deserved to win but we should have been closer, had we not missed crucial shots on goals that a average footballer should get. That is where we lose momentum & the game. The players need to do extra work to get on top of this. Hardwick should stop players coming off after kicking goals. l hate watching this every week. Do the interchange when the play is on the interchange wing.

Players HE GOT.
Look at he ones we let slip by.
That should confirm any doubts he's very responsible.
It's a job of extensive tesponsibility.......
Caracella and Balmey.