Author Topic: Sack Hardwick [merged]  (Read 266294 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Sack Hardwick
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2012, 10:30:03 AM »
I think all would have to agree that as Tigers supporters we want effort and if a loss follows then so be it. With the cattle out there at the moment its a case of running a V8 engine but only having four spark plugs, its always going to be difficult. As the list develops the close losses will turn into wins, sure there were some clangers last night but on the most part you couldn't fault the effort and the looks on players faces were testament to this.

There not close losses. Thats just dumb football. They never learnt anything from the GWS game, The Gold Coast game, The Kangaroo game, Cut the rubbish we are a club who recruits players & play players who dont warrant games at any other clubs. l could cull that list & put better & smarter players on the park who play country football & show twice as much talent. Recruiting players like Conca, Ellis, who dont know whats around them & just plain hack the ball anywhere is a disgrace on professional football itself. WE PAY TO WATCH THIS YEARLY. l had enough & will not watch another live Richmond game this year cause l'm not wasting my money on unprofessional football.  Gippsland Power would beat Richmond senior side

Offline greyhound bob

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
Its not the young players that are the culprits its the players that heve been around a while.. mc guane to many stupid free kicks, grigg shirking it no defensive side to game wont chase, reiwolt sooking wont chase ,ego giving away to many frees , houli shirkes it, rance cant hit a target from 20m away to many turnovers and stupid free kicks , little maric not up to it, jackson cant hit a target at all,stupid free kicks reported to much. graham insipid.....coach appears to play favourites that dont earn games will eventually cost him his job

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2012, 10:31:56 AM »
I think all would have to agree that as Tigers supporters we want effort and if a loss follows then so be it. With the cattle out there at the moment its a case of running a V8 engine but only having four spark plugs, its always going to be difficult. As the list develops the close losses will turn into wins, sure there were some clangers last night but on the most part you couldn't fault the effort and the looks on players faces were testament to this.

There not close losses. Thats just dumb football. They never learnt anything from the GWS game, The Gold Coast game, The Kangaroo game, Cut the rubbish we are a club who recruits players & play players who dont warrant games at any other clubs. l could cull that list & put better & smarter players on the park who play country football & show twice as much talent. Recruiting players like Conca, Ellis, who dont know whats around them & just plain hack the ball anywhere is a disgrace on professional football itself. WE PAY TO WATCH THIS YEARLY. l had enough & will not watch another live Richmond game this year cause l'm not wasting my money on unprofessional football.  Gippsland Power would beat Richmond senior side

Good can you stop posting on forums as well

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »

And either is Hardwick

FFS Jack get it right...

...the word to use is neither not either.

:lol

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2012, 10:34:44 AM »
All it needed was for a ruckman or tall to stand 10 metres in front of Petrie, but our players dont understand squat. A coach can only do so much. I reiterate, theres nothing any coach could do with the amount of unbelievable mistakes that our players make.
gee it would be nice if was so simple.

if the ruckman stands 10 m in front of petrie, who takes the center bounces? or do you expect maric to get from the center bounce to the backline quicker than ball.

in general play, if you leave maric permanetly stationed back there, who takes the ruck duties around the ground?

alternatively, which tall do you station 10m in front of petrie, leaving his man free elswhere to do as he wants?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Tigermonk

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:33 AM »

Good can you stop posting on forums as well

Chuck your just a stupid little boy, who just got put on my ignore list,  cause you dont add anything to this forum thats worthwhile.
All you do is criticise & attack posters, run along & go play down centrelink. you got no idea about football
Little Boy should be seen & not heard.  ;D

Gigantor

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:27 AM »
The loss of Vickery(both to injury and or poor form)has been huge for us.Unfortunety neither graham or browne can cut the mustard

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 10:38:08 AM »
Browne would have tried harder if given a chance.

Gigantor

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »
Have watched browne a fair bit in the magoos,and yes his efforts and second efforts are excellent.its just his skill level is horrible

Tigermonk

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:55 AM »
Hardwick saying he was not going to play players who wont play for the jumper & make them earn games hahaha what a joke

VFL / AFL football has always been just that at all other clubs. Made to earn a game of professional football. Most them lads would be cleaned up in my day. Some of them would never made it past screening. gutless weak footballers

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 10:44:41 AM »
Gus highly skilled graham  :whistle

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
Hardwick saying he was not going to play players who wont play for the jumper & make them earn games hahaha what a joke

VFL / AFL football has always been just that at all other clubs. Made to earn a game of professional football. Most them lads would be cleaned up in my day. Some of them would never made it past screening. gutless weak footballers

Blah Blah who have we got to replace them with, is there another Coburg side full of gun players that I am not aware of.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »
we havent improved
Culture is rubbish
The losses and the way we lose is terrible

u blind f head
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:57:48 PM by WilliamPowell »

Tigermonk

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
we havent improved
Culture is rubbish
The losses and the way we lose is terrible

u blind f head

mate Gippsland Power would beat us last 4 weeks  ;D We need to recruit Akermanis haha
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 02:58:19 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2012, 12:32:30 PM »
I'm curious, what specific mistakes do you feel Hardwick has made?

I think perhaps he should have tried to flood the backline during the GC game but I remember he was having trouble even getting a message out to the players to get Cotch back on so getting a message out to flood would have been igh impossible particularly with Newman, Rance and Cotch instructing the young/panicked players to do so.

Is there some specific match day mistakes I have missed?  :huh

It just interesting to see what people think when you throw out a provocation
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”