Author Topic: Griffiths off to hospital  (Read 4596 times)

Offline tigercub2012

• Future Richmond star
  • I never worry about action, but only inaction
Re: Griffiths off to hospital
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
Art teachers and football don't mix
Look before you leap please
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Tigermonk

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
The truth about Griffo
Highly skilled providing you don't touch him
Has courage but moves into wrong positions which lead to ridiculous misfortunes
Has a poor football brain
I believe with his.booming kick he should go to the nfl as a punter
No contact for him

Post of the day  :thumbsup

gerkin greg

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2012, 10:34:41 AM »
Gee Davey's aliases are ruining threads

How many do you have now Coach?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 11:02:43 AM »
Its a joke what the anonymity of these faceless forums bring to discussions. People just love to bag players out with the knowledge that there will be no repercussions to their nasty statements. We all know they would never say these type of comments to the player themselves.  :damnpc

We have no real way to say for certain how players will develop early in their careers but it is obvious that Griffiths has plenty of upside. Griffiths crashes the packs and tackles so I don't understand where this soft tag comes from. Griffiths is a great mark, amazing kick and is ruckman height. He just needs size and experience which he is gaining.

I have every confidence that Griffiths will embarrass a few people on here in the future  :yep  :gotigers

gerkin greg

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2012, 11:06:14 AM »
Love Griff, but i'd say he is an ok mark not a great one. At least hasn't shown it at senior level yet. I'd happily tell him that.  ;D

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2012, 11:09:25 AM »
Love Griff, but i'd say he is an ok mark not a great one. At least hasn't shown it at senior level yet. I'd happily tell him that.  ;D

Plays a role which values spoiling over marking. Would be a different story if he was able to play in from offensively. I'm happy to tell you that... and Griff too  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
Thanks Stripes  :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Griffiths to miss Essendon clash (RFC)
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2012, 05:47:49 PM »
Ben Griffiths has been ruled out of this Friday night’s clash with Essendon due to concussion.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/145153/default.aspx

dwaino

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
Its a joke what the anonymity of these faceless forums bring to discussions. People just love to bag players out with the knowledge that there will be no repercussions to their nasty statements. We all know they would never say these type of comments to the player themselves.  :damnpc

:cheers So true. That's my beef with the internet in general though.

Agree with the rest of what you wrote too. In fact I agree with probably 99% of what you post Stripes  :thumbsup

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
I'd poo myself if Bachar Houli ever found out that I think he is soft.

gerkin greg

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2012, 06:25:29 PM »
So would I. His cousins would probably try and blow up my car or sell me some halal KFC.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
So would I. His cousins would probably try and blow up my car or sell me some halal KFC.

Bacon is unavailable at this time.....

Tigermonk

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2012, 06:40:21 PM »

We have no real way to say for certain how players will develop early in their careers but it is obvious that Griffiths has plenty of upside. Griffiths crashes the packs and tackles so I don't understand where this soft tag comes from. Griffiths is a great mark, amazing kick and is ruckman height. He just needs size and experience which he is gaining.

I have every confidence that Griffiths will embarrass a few people on here in the future  :yep  :gotigers

His a real quality player aint he. Crashes Packs, Bangs them long bombs to the opposition. Breaks his body with his football brain & funny enough his been doing this all his life  ;D Think he would learn after a bit of pain. His body will be a wreck in a few more seasons.  ;D
Lets get real.  The real value this player give to the team & club is a big fat zero (0)
He crashes a pack & the other team gets a goal & he misses games the following weeks when we need him.
OH yeah his real value packed that footballer.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2012, 07:26:17 PM »
Least he has a heart, where's your mat McDonald again :whistle

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2012, 07:29:58 PM »
McDonald is a sensetive new age guy, TFT!  >:( Please do not slander his good name on this forum.
He missed his mummy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Griffiths, on the other hand, is a disgrace for putting his body on the line and knocking himself out.