Author Topic: 2013 Membership - THE ROAR IS BACK  (Read 113480 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2013 Membership
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »
i dont have a link to confirm my details, just a link to unsubscribe?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 12:35:19 PM »
3121 membership in 2013

As a result of the huge success of the 3121 membership package since it’s 2011 inception, the Club has started selling the package on sale early for the 2013 season.   This will allow existing 3121 members the chance to confirm their spot for 2013, but will also allow those members already on the waiting list, the opportunity to secure a position.

“We have been lucky enough to secure a third room at the MCG, which has recently been renovated and this will allow us to grow the3121  package by another 150 spots in 2013”, said Ash Aidone, Richmond’s Premium Membership Sales Officer.

With the addition of a third room, current waiting list members are being contacted with the option to upgrade for 2013.

For those not familiar with the 3121 package, here is an outline of the benefits

* It is hosted by Dale Weightman who interviews an Assistant Coach and current Richmond players prior to each game and on occasions will also interview former players during the half time break
* Seating is on level 2 in bays N10 – N15 and rather than seats being assigned to members, bays are put aside, which allow 3121 members to bring guests and sit beside them to watch the game
* Three recently refurbished private rooms with private bars and a kitchen which prepares plated meals gives 3121 members the choice between sitting in the reserved seat section, or remaining in the comfort of any of the three rooms to watch the game live through the glass or on any one of the many tv screens throughout the rooms
* 3121 membership also incorporates Maurice Rioli Club membership which provides 3121 members with access to the Maurice Rioli Club, after all of Richmond’s MCG games
* A guaranteed ability to purchase a reserved seat to the Grand Final when Richmond participate
* Includes general admission access to all of Richmond’s away games played in Melbourne.

3121 membership for 2013 is $950 for adults, $720 for concession, $400 for juniors or $2,300 for families.  3121 membership can be paid on the committed tiger monthly payment plan over 11 months commencing on November 28th this year.

“The fact that we have secured the additional room will allow us to upgrade all of the members on the waiting list, with probably another 50 spots available once that is done”, said Ash Aidone.

Any member who would like to discuss 3121 membership for 2013 should call the club as soon as possible and they can secure their spot by paying up front or signing on to the committed tiger payment plan, with the first month payment to be deducted in November.

Any member (including current 3121 members) who confirms their 3121 membership for 2013, prior to Monday, September 24 will also go in the draw to win a double pass to the 2012 Grand Final, which includes reserved seating on Grand Final Day and a lunch function at the ME Bank Centre the day prior.

The Membership Department are available to take 3121 enquiries immediately and can be contacted during business hours on 1300 742 466.   Alternatively, Ashley can be emailed on aaidone@richmondfc.com.au where she can help with any questions or queries members or supporters may have.

http://membership.richmondfc.com.au/31212013mship.html

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 11:34:20 AM »
Indian Tigers Supporter Group

This supporter group will provide you with an exciting introduction to the Richmond Tigers and the game of Australian Rules Football.  The Tigers’ home ground is the mighty MCG. As with cricket, it is a great place to watch elite-level football.

The Richmond Football Club is keen to build on its relationship with the Indian community.  As a result, the Club has formed the Indian Tigers Supporter Group. This supporter group will provide you with an exciting introduction to the Richmond Tigers and the game of Australian Rules Football.

Indian cricket great Rahul Dravid is delighted to be the patron of the Indian Tigers Support Group.
“Sport brings people together. I have seen that all over the world. It’s great that Richmond is connecting with the Indian community,” said the champion batsman, who visited the ME Bank Centre at Punt Road Oval on the eve of the 2011 Boxing Day Test.

“I like the idea of the Indian Tigers supporter group – it will give Indians another team and another sport to follow. I have watched some games on television – it is fast and very physical.  It would be great to see a game played in India one day.”

Indeed, Richmond does have aspirations to play an exhibition game in Mumbai in the near future. As part of this planned activity Richmond officials recently joined a Victorian State Government Trade Mission in India this month.
 We would like to offer you a free three-game Richmond membership for the 2013 season, as well as an automatic, free membership of the Indian Tigers Supporter Group.

Your free Indian Tiger Membership entitles you to:
·         Access to any 3 home games in Melbourne
·         Personalised 2013 membership card
·         A unique inner sanctum experience at the Club, before a game at the MCG
·         Personalised communication from the club

In 2012, the Richmond Football Club achieved a significant goal by signing over 53,000 members and breaking our all-time membership record.  We want to be even bigger and better in 2013, as we continue our quest for 75,000 members by 2014.

To join the Indian Tigers Supporter Group and become a member of the Richmond Football Club, fill in your details below and we will contact you shortly.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/indian%20tigers%20supporter%20group/tabid/18648/default.aspx

Free memberships for the Indian supporter group next year :D

Good work, Tiges :clapping

Does this group exist yet? Does it have any members? Haven't seen them at the G..
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:32:03 PM by WilliamPowell »
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

dwaino

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 12:55:00 PM »
I enjoy a good Indian feed. Can I get in on this?

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »
As with cricket...

Lol at the generalisations.  :shh

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 03:53:19 PM »
get the brand out there, just as Eddywood does for his
Magpie brand.

sell. sell. sell.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
Golly gosh

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »

Do they count towards our mebership tally?

And what is the cost to the club?

:cheers

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 05:27:52 PM »

Do they count towards our mebership tally?

And what is the cost to the club?

I reckon they will..

I don't think this whole Indian thing will work..

When I see 50 Indians at the G then I will believe it.. Also when there's a few Indian members on OER

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »

I reckon they will..

When I see 50 Indians at the G then I will believe it.. Also when there's a few Indian members on OER

Well I wonder if the "Indian" posters would like to offer an opinion?

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 06:28:05 PM »

I reckon they will..

Well I wonder if the "Indian" posters would like to offer an opinion?

We'll be waiting a while for that ......

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 12:13:44 PM »
RFC email says membership renewal forms will be sent out in November.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »

Blooze are already selling theirs.

Desperate wankers

Offline Tigger

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »

Blooze are already selling theirs.

Desperate wankers

not desperate - just need the $$$ to pay MM when he starts on 1 November

in all seriousness -just smart cash flow management

we should be doing ours now too

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »

NRL Clubs have been selling 2013 m'ships for a fortnight now (that's 2 weeks prior to the GF  :o)

Renewed my North Qld m'ship last night.

Great m'ship package they have folks like me who cannot get to Games. Easiest $78 the Cowboys will make  :thumbsup

RFC should take note and have a look at what they offer  :cheers
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)