Author Topic: ESSENDON and CARLTON'S REALITY IS THAT THEY'RE BOTH POO!  (Read 3479 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: ESSENDON and CARLTON'S REALITY IS THAT THEY'RE BOTH POO!
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 02:20:38 AM »
Love the updated thread title change Ramps ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

10 FLAGS

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 11:27:55 AM »
Love the updated thread title change Ramps ;D

;D

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2012, 11:28:25 AM »
Lulz
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Big Papa Bear

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »
Just had the best weekend away up at Cobram-Barooga playing golf etc. with a few mates - (1 Bomber, 1 Demon and 6 Carlton supporters).

- Played golf Friday (shot 83) then watched Tigers beat Essendon - gave the Bomber supporter crap all night as we played like spastics and they still could not win

- Saturday - Watched Fevola kick 100 for Yarrawonga Pidgeons against Nth Albury Hoppers - no way should we ever consider drafting that fat sook - but it was fun to country footy again - some really good skilful players going about.

- then the Pièce de résistance - barracking for Gold Coast against the Blues on Saturday night! The Melbourne supporter who is a little autistic went a rampage savagely tongue lashing the blues supporters for hours on end after the match! the Bomber & I did not have to say much only to not trip over the bottom lips of the blues supporters!!!

- and to show how stupid Blues supporters are, one of them had a go at some feral Collingwood supporters watching on the other screen about them losing to Weagles! This zoob needless to say was pretty quite after the feral pies got stuck into him

- Then on Sunday played golf (shot 78) and then to see the Demetriou's Darlings go down to the shdockers! (I was just wanting plenty of injuries because I hate the both teams)...

There was only 2 things that would have made the weekend better:
- Quality younger females to look at
- Richmond kicking straighter

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2012, 02:57:02 PM »
Just had the best weekend away up at Cobram-Barooga playing golf etc. with a few mates - (1 Bomber, 1 Demon and 6 Carlton supporters).

- Played golf Friday (shot 83) then watched Tigers beat Essendon - gave the Bomber supporter crap all night as we played like wackos and they still could not win

- Saturday - Watched Fevola kick 100 for Yarrawonga Pidgeons against Nth Albury Hoppers - no way should we ever consider drafting that fat sook - but it was fun to country footy again - some really good skilful players going about.

- then the Pièce de résistance - barracking for Gold Coast against the Blues on Saturday night! The Melbourne supporter who is a little autistic went a rampage savagely tongue lashing the blues supporters for hours on end after the match! the Bomber & I did not have to say much only to not trip over the bottom lips of the blues supporters!!!

- and to show how stupid Blues supporters are, one of them had a go at some feral Collingwood supporters watching on the other screen about them losing to Weagles! This zoob needless to say was pretty quite after the feral pies got stuck into him

- Then on Sunday played golf (shot 78) and then to see the Demetriou's Darlings go down to the shdockers! (I was just wanting plenty of injuries because I hate the both teams)...

:clapping

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2012, 04:53:23 PM »
The Melbourne supporter who is a little autistic went a rampage savagely tongue lashing the blues supporters for hours on end after the match! the Bomber & I did not have to say much only to not trip over the bottom lips of the blues supporters!!!

:lol :lol :lol Sound like he'd be a good fit for this forum.....get it done Big Pappie :clapping

Dubstep Dookie

Re: ESSENDON'S REALITY IS THAT THEY'RE POO!
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2012, 05:43:40 PM »
Bump

Where's Mr Tigra?

I think an apology is in order both to the club and some of the members of this site  :clapping

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2012, 07:13:26 PM »

- Played golf Friday (shot 83) then watched Tigers beat Essendon - gave the Bomber supporter crap all night as we played like wackos and they still could not win

Big Pappi
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
Where's Mr Tigra?

I think an apology is in order both to the club and some of the members of this site  :clapping
I haven't gone anywhere.
Just for you Dooks.....
I, Tigra would like to admit, in this instance, was wrong.

I will not apologise to the club. They need to apologise to me for losing the unlosable game to carlscum ......... Still angry!
I will however continue to celebrate that both the bums and the scum are out of the finals whilst lamenting what could've been this year if we held on just a few minutes more in so many games.
The club that keeps giving.

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 06:56:52 PM »
Where's Mr Tigra?

I haven't gone anywhere.
Just for you Dooks.....
I, Tigra would like to admit, in this instance, was wrong.

I will not apologise to the club. They need to apologise to me for losing the unlosable game to carlscum ......... Still angry!
I will however continue to celebrate that both the bums and the scum are out of the finals whilst lamenting what could've been this year if we held on just a few minutes more in so many games.

:clapping

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »
Thread title o the year.

:dogdance

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 11:46:27 PM »
Carlton will go on a shopping spree this summer, it is how they respond to a crisis. Malthouse is top of the list and Goddard and Cloke equal 2nd. They will top up with free agents and have one last crack with Judd. All funded of course by Visy and anyone beholden to their price fixing cartel (ie most of Australia) and the banks that Carlton owe money to. They will dodge their books again like they did last year when they claimed a 2 million profit in a year when the banks were publicly starting to get very nervous about Carlton's loan repayments.

Of course they could send a few sheep out on Optus Oval to cut down on lawnmowin costs. But it is easier to let Jeanne take the President out shopping on the company credit card.

Ox

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2012, 01:59:38 AM »
Carlton will go on a shopping spree this summer, it is how they respond to a crisis. Malthouse is top of the list and Goddard and Cloke equal 2nd. They will top up with free agents and have one last crack with Judd. All funded of course by Visy and anyone beholden to their price fixing cartel (ie most of Australia) and the banks that Carlton owe money to. They will dodge their books again like they did last year when they claimed a 2 million profit in a year when the banks were publicly starting to get very nervous about Carlton's loan repayments.

Of course they could send a few sheep out on Optus Oval to cut down on lawnmowin costs. But it is easier to let Jeanne take the President out shopping on the company credit card.

I always knew u were a clever,articulate cookie.
That was art.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: ESSENDON and CARLTON'S REALITY the bitch looks like yoda
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is.

Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How

No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

gerkin greg

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2012, 02:51:07 PM »
suffering is good for the soul

yoda was an animated piece of snot that learnt english driving taxis