Author Topic: On This Day :-)  (Read 5204 times)

Moi

On This Day :-)
« on: May 04, 2005, 06:04:30 AM »
On this day in a year unknown, (although a friend of mine swears it was 40 hahaha years ago), but methinks more than likely between 35 and 37 years ago :P, a little bundle of joy and sunshine lol entered our lives.  He came out screaming  :scream and hasn’t stopped since lol.  His first words as a young babe were “Go Tiges and eff-off Frawley lol”.  Hope that has narrowed down who he is  ;)

Since then, he has entertained in more ways than one, with his artistic talent for creative Photoshop piccies, being able to put into words in his own “unique” language lol the highs and lows of the Tiges and life in general. In short, he has many talents.

Never fails to amuse me (can I say that without sounding like a suck – probably not lol – but he does).  Even when he stands me up for a game of footy lol, I say:  Well that’s just him and you have to accept (and mutter a few filthy and unrepeatable things under your breath) and put him in the long line of others who have stood me up grrrr (giving evil eye to MJS hahaha)

Some may not like what he says (who cares), but it’s honesty in its purest and sometimes most brutal form (hello Anita lol) and ya gotta luv him for that.  It’s that honesty that has made him a favourite amongst his fellow posters (either that or fear he’ll do a photoshop job on you lol).

Take a bow  :bow “young” Oxman and have a very special birthday  :birthday Sweet Cheeks lol

PS:  You actually get two birthdays this year – one our time and one your time – so don’t think that's an excuse to have two cakes, okay lol.  And you better not have told me fibs that it was your birthday, ‘cos I’m gonna look a great big jerk (yet again lol) – not that I’d think you’d tell fibs or anything lol  ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 06:06:19 AM by Moi »

Ox

Re: On This Day :-)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 07:09:38 AM »
Thanks Forars.
Thats's really sweet of you :-*

I really enjoy posting alongside you guys and hope we can stay friends as long as the internet exists. :gobdrop

"Be as nice as you can,but if not, be honest."

Moi

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 08:40:03 AM »
No worries, Ox - hope it is a grand day for you  :cheers

2JD

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 08:59:28 AM »
Happy birthday Ox, hope its a day full of everything you love :birthday

Offline bg25

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 09:24:49 AM »
 :birthday to you Ox. Hope the Tiges honour your milestone with a win on Saturday. :cheers

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 12:37:43 PM »
Happy birffday Oxman - have a good one :thumbsup

:birthday :birthday
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 01:12:57 PM »
 :thumbsup

thanx. :cheers

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 01:27:19 PM »
 :cheers Ox.  :birthday
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 02:17:58 PM »
Happy birthday Ox, hope its a day full of everything you love :birthday

I'm guessing his missus doesn't  :shh

Happy birthday u little bastard

:birthday

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 03:57:42 PM »
On this day in a year unknown, (although a friend of mine swears it was 40 hahaha years ago), but methinks more than likely between 35 and 37 years ago :P, a little bundle of joy and sunshine lol entered our lives.  He came out screaming  :scream and hasn’t stopped since lol.  His first words as a young babe were “Go Tiges and eff-off Frawley lol”.  Hope that has narrowed down who he is  ;)

Since then, he has entertained in more ways than one, with his artistic talent for creative Photoshop piccies, being able to put into words in his own “unique” language lol the highs and lows of the Tiges and life in general. In short, he has many talents.

Never fails to amuse me (can I say that without sounding like a suck – probably not lol – but he does).  Even when he stands me up for a game of footy lol, I say:  Well that’s just him and you have to accept (and mutter a few filthy and unrepeatable things under your breath) and put him in the long line of others who have stood me up grrrr (giving evil eye to MJS hahaha)

Some may not like what he says (who cares), but it’s honesty in its purest and sometimes most brutal form (hello Anita lol) and ya gotta luv him for that.  It’s that honesty that has made him a favourite amongst his fellow posters (either that or fear he’ll do a photoshop job on you lol).

Take a bow  :bow “young” Oxman and have a very special birthday  :birthday Sweet Cheeks lol

PS:  You actually get two birthdays this year – one our time and one your time – so don’t think that's an excuse to have two cakes, okay lol.  And you better not have told me fibs that it was your birthday, ‘cos I’m gonna look a great big jerk (yet again lol) – not that I’d think you’d tell fibs or anything lol  ;)

LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!

What a suck job :lol

Happy B'day old codga!

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 04:12:24 PM »
Big hugs and kisses ox :-*

Ox

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 04:32:07 PM »
Awww shux.
Thanx all.
Big x 4 Jewlz :-*

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2005, 04:47:27 PM »
Have a top day and night Ox   :cheers :birthday
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Moi

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 08:53:21 PM »
What a suck job
Not guilty your honour  :rollin

But i do get your point - thought so myself after i posted it lol
But after i finally managed to extract the birth date out of him, i said i would be as gentle as i could be hahaha!
Went a touch over the top

Hey, in two days I will be back to my normal bitchiness lol

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 09:24:05 PM »
That's the way  :thumbsup