Author Topic: Black Sabbath 2013  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Black Sabbath 2013
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:06:07 PM »
So after heartbreak of missing out on tix today, it was revealed theat were in fact able to get tickets to see the almighty Black Sabbath on May 1st 2013..
So pumped for this im gonna chew my keyboard  :jump :jump :dancing :dancing :dancing :veryhappy :dancingpickle :highclap :highfive :thatsgold

Anyone here going??  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

Re: Black Sabbath 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 12:59:53 AM »
Didn't even attempt to get tickets lol. After having to jump through hoops to get Foo Fighters tickets last year I couldn't be stuffed. Besides, apart from Paranoid, my favourite era of Sabbath is actually during Dio.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:13:30 AM »
Didn't even attempt to get tickets lol. After having to jump through hoops to get Foo Fighters tickets last year I couldn't be stuffed. Besides, apart from Paranoid, my favourite era of Sabbath is actually during Dio.

Yeah understand about trying to get tix, whenever a big band comes out its always difficult.
Funny you say that about the dio years cos I love the classic stuff but my fave era of sabbath is the tony martin years.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »

Yeah understand about trying to get tix, whenever a big band comes out its always difficult.
Funny you say that about the dio years cos I love the classic stuff but my fave era of sabbath is the tony martin years.

Used to be a bit of a taboo to say anything other than the Ozzy era but the fans are getting younger. I reckon I'll regret not trying to get tickets soon though lol.

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 10:18:13 PM »
Might pass this.I enjoy going to local pubs watching our own metal bands.
Same with jazz.Watch World class musos for 20 bux.

dwaino

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 11:50:06 PM »
Might pass this.I enjoy going to local pubs watching our own metal bands.
Same with jazz.Watch World class musos for 20 bux.

too many good venues shutting down  :-[ was good to play at joints like the Arthouse (Melb), HMB and Indie Temple (Bris), etc before they closed. Way more fun and better vibe than bigger joints like Hifi (Melb), and Metro (Syd).

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »
The Hifi is a great sounding room.

The Pony is closing soon also.

dwaino

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
Hifi is great if it's packed and you have a good sound tech. Last time we played there was to like 100 people lol. Seen some top shows there though. Too bad about the Pony. Fun to play at even if you can only fit 4 people on stage. Can bugger off downstairs at least though. East Brunswick and Barwon Club in Geelong have been my favourite joints to play at in Vic though.