Author Topic: Craig Cameron on SEN (audio and summary)  (Read 4313 times)

the claw

Re: Craig Cameron on SEN (audio and summary)
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »
once again, craw, who are the genuine mids we overlooked in the drafts?
you dont even have the decency to call me by my proper user name. why would i bother answering your demands . you have read enough of my posts in recent times to know who i think is a mid and who isnt work it out for yourself. i dont answer  to demands.
its funny to see people demanding other posters do this or do that, getting the titties tangled are we. hang in there little man if you cant work it out for yourself i will enlighten you in time. now stop  bleating like a stuck pig and grow up.
perhaps you could even read what has been said and address the points dont hang your hat on one thing it leads to disappointment.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 10:48:56 PM »
\hang in there little man if you cant work it out for yourself i will enlighten you in time.\.
Gonna wait until someone wins a brownlow and claim you liked him the whole time and said we should've got him?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:15 PM »
you dont even have the decency to call me by my proper user name. why would i bother answering your demands . you have read enough of my posts in recent times to know who i think is a mid and who isnt work it out for yourself. i dont answer  to demands.
its funny to see people demanding other posters do this or do that, getting the titties tangled are we. hang in there little man if you cant work it out for yourself i will enlighten you in time. now stop  bleating like a stuck pig and grow up.
perhaps you could even read what has been said and address the points dont hang your hat on one thing it leads to disappointment.
:clapping
you should be a politician.

you keep harping on about this taking pure mids crap, but not once, have you said who the pure mids were we overlooked.

bottom line

as for craw, if it truly offends you i will not use it. you never watched get smart?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftgAG3Vnif8

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 09:50:08 AM »

as for craw, if it truly offends you i will not use it. you never watched get smart?

:lol :lol :lol

Love the Max!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 05:40:51 AM »

:lol :lol :lol

Love the Max!

I think what he was saying was, I'm not the craw, I'm the craw!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.