Author Topic: Jehovah's Witnesses  (Read 5020 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Jehovah's Witnesses
« on: January 21, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
Thoughts on these people? Just had a few at my door. Two girls in their early 20's. Are you polite to them eg listen to what they have to say and take whatever article they give you and say "cheerio"? Or do you tell them to FO? I was polite today. They (well one girl talked, the other was quiet) talked about a world government and some other poo. Then they gave me "The Watchtower". the quiet one was pretty hot but she's probably saving herself for marriage eh? Shame.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 11:50:40 AM by one-eyed »

gerkin greg

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »
Used to get a couple of girls knock once a month with the watchtower, reverse on this one, the one that did all the talking was the hot one. I was always polite. They like to shag a lot before marriage. They haven't been round in a while, probably finished school and traveling.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
havn't had a visit from them for years.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:29:23 PM by one-eyed »
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 12:19:24 PM »
The mods are ruining this joint. Should call the forum "Last edited by WP/OE"

Used to get a couple of girls knock once a month with the watchtower, reverse on this one, the one that did all the talking was the hot one. I was always polite. They like to shag a lot before marriage. They haven't been round in a while, probably finished school and traveling.

Yeah you told me about this years ago.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 12:31:59 PM by one-eyed »

dwaino

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
What sort of world government were they banging on about? Zionist Occupation Government? 'New World Order'? Back in the day I used to love debating on intelligent design vs evolution forums and such, so I relished the visits. These days I just try and troll them by asking if God is so omnipotent can He make a square circle, and if so can they tell me what it is, or agree with them and have a happy discussion before telling them I'm in the KKK and they should come along to a meeting, or something. Has been a few moons since I got a visits though.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 12:34:08 PM »
What sort of world government were they banging on about? Zionist Occupation Government? 'New World Order'? Back in the day I used to love debating on intelligent design vs evolution forums and such, so I relished the visits. These days I just try and troll them by asking if God is so omnipotent can He make a square circle, and if so can they tell me what it is, or agree with them and have a happy discussion before telling them I'm in the KKK and they should come along to a meeting, or something. Has been a few moons since I got a visits though.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!! That is frikkin hillarious!  :rollin :lol Laughed so much I did a little mouth vom.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
Oh and to gerks re als post, I think he mean't "Kingdom hall" and bag limits referred to hunting quotas. But I could be wrong....Territorians are their own breed.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 12:44:35 PM »
Gods government bro. He and Geez are hand picking the people to form this world government

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »
Gods government bro. He and Geez are hand picking the people to form this world government

then who picked Gillard and Swan? The Patron saint for Comic relief?

dwaino

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:23 PM »
How is he doing that? Writes them a letter? Tells them in a drug induced state? Picks who fiddles the most kiddies?

Lol just remembered the episode of Black Books when Bernard invited the JHs in because he was finding any excuse not to do his taxes.

gerkin greg

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
Oh and to gerks re als post, I think he mean't "Kingdom hall" and bag limits referred to hunting quotas. But I could be wrong....Territorians are their own breed.

Kingdom hall came out a little different, but i thought hey, it's Darwin ;D

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 12:51:22 PM »
These people are like Bojangles. They say their piece and do nothing to back it up.

dwaino

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »
These people are like Bojangles. They say their piece and do nothing to back it up.

Woah they crossed the street to tell you about Rancer?  :shh

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 12:56:21 PM »

Woah they crossed the street to tell you about Rancer?  :shh

I crossed the street to tell them about Chappy. :shh

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
The General section on OER today has to be one of the funniest places on earth.   :rollin I'm having a ball and testing out that guy's outsource technique in the other thread with my superiors. I've got half a dozen Chinese students (who are currently on leave from the iPhone factory) building Active directory OU's and enabling radius authentication based firewall rules whilst I enjoy these entertaining posts.  :thumbsup Deadlines must be kept!  ;D