Author Topic: Jehovah's Witnesses  (Read 5008 times)

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 08:52:08 PM »
Dookie is a JoHo.....he's out knocking a door near y'all as we speak.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »

If you're going to say that then you need to produce names. I know of a few people who have left here because of what one certain poster gets away with. How do you know these people left, did they sook up (like you do with every post) and PM you and OE saying they're leaving? Whoa, look at me, I can't go quietly.

Considering I have been here for 4+ years I guess I am not the cause of these complaints, wouldn't you agree, guy? So stop snipping my posts when you let other people (with a different coloured skin to me) get away with similar comments. Just let it ride unless it's too "smutty". You're frustrating a few long term members who are considering their options.

In conclusion, some "smut" (by your sooky, soft definition) isn't allowed but hounding fellow members, abusing them via PM and racism is cool on this forum?

Kind regards,
Dave

I don't need to "name names" as you put it because it is pretty easy to workout. Have I received PMs from these folks? answer is from some yes but from others no. They have just stopped posting.

As for me "sooking up" as you call it; if that means ensuring that posts that offend women/children or are derogatory towards women/children because of their content are removed then I am happy to put my hand up and say guilty.

Whether you want to accept it or not or like it or not the facts are you wouldn't get away with making the sort "smutty" comments that we remove here in the workplace, you would actually find yourself in massive trouble. So why do it here? It's about respect as someone else pointed out.

If people don't want to post or are "considering their options" that is their choice.

As for your comment about "hounding fellow members, abusing them via PM and racism is cool on this forum?"

We have told you a number of times we don't have access to members PMs so we are not aware of what gets said. However, we have made it very clear if you have problem and supply us with the appropriate proof then we can do something but without any evidence there is little we can do. We have asked you to do this on numerous occasions but you continue to refuse supply any evidence of abuse.

Why is it that Bojangles gets to call me "crazy" and asks if I am on crack? Bit extreme when we're only talking footy. That's racist and downright disgusting

Call me crazy, call me stupid but please explain to me how being called crazy and being asked if you are on "crack" is a racist comment? I seriously don't understand, don't see how it can be deemed racist.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 10:11:42 PM »

Only one thing to say really.

Bring on the footy.

Go Tigers.

:cheers
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 10:26:40 PM »

If you're going to say that then you need to produce names. I know of a few people who have left here because of what one certain poster gets away with. How do you know these people left, did they sook up (like you do with every post) and PM you and OE saying they're leaving? Whoa, look at me, I can't go quietly.

Considering I have been here for 4+ years I guess I am not the cause of these complaints, wouldn't you agree, guy? So stop snipping my posts when you let other people (with a different coloured skin to me) get away with similar comments. Just let it ride unless it's too "smutty". You're frustrating a few long term members who are considering their options.

In conclusion, some "smut" (by your sooky, soft definition) isn't allowed but hounding fellow members, abusing them via PM and racism is cool on this forum?

Kind regards,
Dave

I don't need to "name names" as you put it because it is pretty easy to workout. Have I received PMs from these folks? answer is from some yes but from others no. They have just stopped posting.

As for me "sooking up" as you call it; if that means ensuring that posts that offend women/children or are derogatory towards women/children because of their content are removed then I am happy to put my hand up and say guilty.

Whether you want to accept it or not or like it or not the facts are you wouldn't get away with making the sort "smutty" comments that we remove here in the workplace, you would actually find yourself in massive trouble. So why do it here? It's about respect as someone else pointed out.

If people don't want to post or are "considering their options" that is their choice.

As for your comment about "hounding fellow members, abusing them via PM and racism is cool on this forum?"

We have told you a number of times we don't have access to members PMs so we are not aware of what gets said. However, we have made it very clear if you have problem and supply us with the appropriate proof then we can do something but without any evidence there is little we can do. We have asked you to do this on numerous occasions but you continue to refuse supply any evidence of abuse.

Why is it that Bojangles gets to call me "crazy" and asks if I am on crack? Bit extreme when we're only talking footy. That's racist and downright disgusting

Call me crazy, call me stupid but please explain to me how being called crazy and being asked if you are on "crack" is a racist comment? I seriously don't understand

Well FMD, Billy who joined in 2007 doesn't post anymore. He hasn't told anyone why but let's blame it on a few posters who we don't like! To the posters who sooked up and left via a PM, good on ya. You're probably reporting "offensive" comments on facebook as I write this.

So it is female posters who are offended? Froars isn't one of them, so who are you referring to? Julz? I posted along side these folks years ago so don't pin it on me, guy. How many children we got on here? How old do you have to be to sign up and how many PMs/emails of complaint have you had from "children"???

Yeah, I would and I do. Because I have hardly written anything too bad on here. I have a laugh with plenty of my workmates and I have said worse than "I'd like to bone the johovahs witness that was at my house". If I have said things terribly offensive, show me the proof.  ;) Obviously I have made some average posts in my time but gee whiz you snip some harmless stuff. If you don't give respect, you don't get respect.

I have offered you my password many times but you refuse to the offer. You say it's an invasion of privacy yet I'm OFFERING you the opportunity to look at the message I am referring to.

Call me crazy, call me stupid but please explain to me how being called crazy and being asked if you are on "crack" is a racist comment? I seriously don't understand

I won't call you crazy or stupid as true as it might be, I will show you some respect. Why when I am schooling a poster with my searing words of truth do I get accused of being "crazy"? I say Rance isn't better than some of the best defenders of their generation and I am crazy? Why is it that some white folk feel the need to call a black man "crazy" when he is disagreeing with them? Because I think Darren Glass is better than Rance, Coach must be on crack? Really? If I was a woman would you let that slide? If I was WHITE, would you let that slide? I think not.

Regards,
David

gerkin greg

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 10:32:46 PM »

Bring on the footy.

Go Tigers.

Agree

Coach needs a cold donut

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 10:50:16 PM »
Coach,

The only person that seems to be trying pin anything on you is YOU

I have tried to explain why things get snipped and it's clear you don't like the answers.

I will repeat we have had over time numerous complaints about the smut, crude comments and gutter talk on the forum. These complaints made specific mention that the comments are offensive in particular towards women and that not appropriate for kids - that's what we were told. Are you suggesting these complaints should have just been ignored?

People also told us that they don't want to and shouldn't have to wade through pages of crap to get to the actual footy discussion.

We have told you we don't want your password but you still have the option of forwarding the messages to us. But you refuse to. If they are so offensive to you surely you would/could/should forward them to us? You have that option available to you but you chose to do nothing but continue to conveniently blame us.

Finally, regarding this racism issue, you still haven't explained how being called crazy is or can be considered a racist comment? I said to you before I have no idea what the colour of your skin is, so why now is this an issue of race being raised?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2013, 10:57:41 PM »
How do you forward a message? Will do it right now.

Not replying to anything else you have written because you've done a Wallet and ignored everything I have said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2013, 11:08:58 PM »
Well FMD, Billy who joined in 2007 doesn't post anymore. He hasn't told anyone why but let's blame it on a few posters who we don't like! To the posters who sooked up and left via a PM, good on ya. You're probably reporting "offensive" comments on facebook as I write this.
There are former long-term posters who had been with us since the early days of OER who no longer post. Those that contacted us told us they got tired of wading through threads filled with smut and toilet humour. There are others who still post here who complained also. It wasn't just one or two people 'sooking'. 

I have offered you my password many times but you refuse to the offer. You say it's an invasion of privacy yet I'm OFFERING you the opportunity to look at the message I am referring to.
A cut and paste or better still a 'printscreen' copy of said PM(s) could easily be sent. 

I won't call you crazy or stupid as true as it might be, I will show you some respect. Why when I am schooling a poster with my searing words of truth do I get accused of being "crazy"? I say Rance isn't better than some of the best defenders of their generation and I am crazy? Why is it that some white folk feel the need to call a black man "crazy" when he is disagreeing with them? Because I think Darren Glass is better than Rance, Coach must be on crack? Really? If I was a woman would you let that slide? If I was WHITE, would you let that slide? I think not.
Got no idea why you're suddenly bringing skin colour into this. None of the mods have ever met you or seen a pic of you nor would know your heritage. Respect isn't falsely making out the mods are selective with editing posts based on race  ::). Apart from the few posters we've had the pleasure of meeting in person, we wouldn't know what anyone else here looks like. 

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 11:13:56 PM »
I like how you selectively reply to parts of my post. It's pretty obvious who I am and what my skin colour is :lol

gerkin greg

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 11:23:20 PM »
you off with the cockatoos again coach  :lol

cockatoo by name cockatoo by nature

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 11:26:17 PM »
:lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 10:04:42 AM »

Bring on the footy.

Go Tigers.

Agree

Coach needs a cold donut
gerks, while you are out getting coach a cold donut, can you pick me up one with chocolate sprinkles?  ;D

gerkin greg

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 10:48:47 AM »
No, definitely not

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2013, 09:55:28 AM »

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 08:53:40 PM »
So it is female posters who are offended? Froars isn't one of them, so who are you referring to? Julz?

I don't know what this is all about, but glad I haven't been totally forgotten.