Author Topic: Richmond 2013 preview (from the red and dark side)  (Read 4513 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Richmond 2013 preview (from the red and dark side)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »
They have too many battler type players in their list for me to give them a realistic chance of making the top 8.

Lmfao we have a heap of stars compared to them.

Lids, Cotch, Jack, Dusty, Foley, Ivan

To

Watson and Goddard.

Their whole list is battlers.

Foley, Martin and Ivan are stars? Why?

Okay I'll remove them.

Still have 3 and they have 2

They will claim Fletch and Hurls. And they'd be right

Cue Slick Willy

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 07:33:37 PM »
They have too many battler type players in their list for me to give them a realistic chance of making the top 8.

Lmfao we have a heap of stars compared to them.

Lids, Cotch, Jack, Dusty, Foley, Ivan

To

Watson and Goddard.

Their whole list is battlers.

Foley, Martin and Ivan are stars? Why?

Okay I'll remove them.

Still have 3 and they have 2

They will claim Fletch and Hurls. And they'd be right

Cue Slick Willy

If they can claim them we can claim Vickery, Rance, Foley, Ivan and Dusty
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
Outrageous. Hurley is better than any tall we have bar Jack. Vickery & Rance are decent at best at this stage, Foley is a good player who is often injured and Maric has had one good season out of 8. Martin was below his best last season.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
Outrageous. Hurley is better than any tall we have bar Jack. Vickery & Rance are decent at best at this stage, Foley is a good player who is often injured and Maric has had one good season out of 8. Martin was below his best last season.

Hurley hasn't done anything. Vickery kicked 37 goals in 2011

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 07:33:09 AM »

Hurley hasn't done anything? Bloody oath, you know a very small amount about football. The bloke has held down CHB & CHF ever since he got drafted. That's pretty impressive. If not for injuries he would have a huge fitness base and would have done even more in his career to date. Vickery did not kick 37 goals in 2011. Vickery's PB is 4, Hurley's is 6. Vickery has kicked 4 twice, Hurley has reached 4 or more on 9 occasions. One of these guys has spent a lot of time at CHB and it's not Vickery. Vickery kicked 7 goals from 9 games in 2012. Oh, but he had a sore shoulder....Vickery a star? Awww gee give us a spell

Get a clue and stop posting complete rubbish, RichmondGroupie

gerkin greg

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
Hurley has done **** all "Coach"

Sweet **** all

Except bash a cabbie

Vickery miles ahead, 100 miles at least

Hurley a star. LMFAO I've heard it all now

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 11:55:03 AM »
LOL@ people pulling themselves over Hurley.DUD.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »

Hurley hasn't done anything? Bloody oath, you know a very small amount about football. The bloke has held down CHB & CHF ever since he got drafted. That's pretty impressive. If not for injuries he would have a huge fitness base and would have done even more in his career to date. Vickery did not kick 37 goals in 2011. Vickery's PB is 4, Hurley's is 6. Vickery has kicked 4 twice, Hurley has reached 4 or more on 9 occasions. One of these guys has spent a lot of time at CHB and it's not Vickery. Vickery kicked 7 goals from 9 games in 2012. Oh, but he had a sore shoulder....Vickery a star? Awww gee give us a spell

You know SA ! Vickery kicked 36 goals in 2011 get off the grogg!

Vickery has proved much more than Hurley and will be a better player. Swingman Hurley will be a good ordinary player
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:46:41 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »
Hurley overrated
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:45:50 PM by one-eyed »

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 07:18:03 PM »
Hurley has done **** all "Coach"

Sweet **** all

Except bash a cabbie

Vickery miles ahead, 100 miles at least

Hurley a star. LMFAO I've heard it all now

You said Hurley was a better player last pre-season, Tim. Why the change of heart, man? Awwgee is someone a bit upset ;D

LOL@ people pulling themselves over Hurley.DUD.

NFI

You know SA ! Vickery kicked 36 goals in 2011 get off the grogg!

Vickery has proved much more than Hurley and will be a better player. Swingman Hurley will be a good ordinary player

Yeah, you said he kicked 37. You were wrong. But again, NFI. You make yourself look worse with every post

Hurley overrated

By who? Most who watch him regularly find him to be a quality KPP. No one says the guy is the next Carey but to say Vickery is better than him is laughable. Hurley beats him in every area apart from ruckwork...and obviously he's not a ruckman.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:17:37 PM by one-eyed »

gerkin greg

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2013, 07:33:08 PM »
You said Hurley was a better player last pre-season, Tim. Why the change of heart, man? Awwgee is someone a bit upset ;D

He's a good player and I'm a big fan, not the star that you claim. Big Vick is ahead of him, not that they should be compared – ones a swingman and ones a forward that can play in the guts.  ;)

Hurley overrated

By who? Most who watch him regularly find him to be a quality KPP. No one says the guy is the next Carey but to say Vickery is better than him is laughable. Hurley beats him in every area apart from ruckwork...and obviously he's not a ruckman.

Vickery is quicker, more athletic, is better in traffic and better below his knees. Hurley just shades him on marking and kicking. Just.

Don't be upset you called Hurley a star, he'll get there, no need to overrate him Tay Tay  :-*

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2013, 07:43:29 PM »
Big Vick was one of the sofest big men in the league last year. He played one decent game of football, the rest were a disgrace. But now that he's been out of the side he has become a star.  Quicker and more athletic than Hurley? You're having a laugh :lol Better below his knees? I dunno, maybe. But then again Hurley clunks most things that go near him so he doesn't have to worry about the footy hitting the deck ;D Justin Westhoff is better in traffic than most big men. ;D

:cuddles

I may have been harsh on young Ty. I actually like what he offers as a forward. He'd kick more goals if blokes lowered their eyes instead of blazing because they hear Riewoldt screaming in the pocket. Offers a nice lead does Ty. Give him good delivery and not many defenders will be able to get a fist in when he's got the dukes out
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:41:22 PM by Coach »

gerkin greg

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2013, 11:35:18 PM »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2013, 11:14:08 AM »

:lol

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »
Not at all. As usual gerks offers nothing to the thread. Vickery was complete arse last season but he is capable of better. Not sure how that's back peddling