Author Topic: Some of you find yourselves hilarious.....  (Read 1242 times)

Ox

Some of you find yourselves hilarious.....
« on: February 01, 2013, 02:25:35 PM »
and then there's the rest of us........

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Some of you find yourselves hilarious.....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 06:22:03 PM »
Mrakov, 65, gerks etc

Online Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 11:33:30 PM »
Mrakov, 65, gerks etc

Mrakov gets my vote!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 05:22:34 PM »
As a child, Dad bought the family a quicksand box for us to play in as part of an Axis natural selection experiment he saw on the "World at War" TV Show. I was an only child....eventually, so I had to find ways to entertain myself and making myself chuckle every now and then became a way to relieve the boredom. I don't think very hard about trying to amuse myself and others, I just shoot stuff out of my mind and some laugh and some don't. It feels good to make people laugh but I'm not bothered at all if people don't. Some things work and some things don't.
So I don't find myself hilarious per se, but If giving myself a chuckle every now and then is a crime, then I am guilty as charged. 

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
As a child, Dad bought the family a quicksand box for us to play in as part of an Axis natural selection experiment he saw on the "World at War" TV Show. I was an only child....eventually, so I had to find ways to entertain myself and making myself chuckle every now and then became a way to relieve the boredom. I don't think very hard about trying to amuse myself and others, I just shoot stuff out of my mind and some laugh and some don't. It feels good to make people laugh but I'm not bothered at all if people don't. Some things work and some things don't.
So I don't find myself hilarious per se, but If giving myself a chuckle every now and then is a crime, then I am guilty as charged.

This is one of those time

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Wasn't trying to be funny.   ::) But thanks for acknowledging that you read my post. It means a lot to me even though I have no idea who you are.