Author Topic: Essendon face AFL probe/Players found Guilty by CAS  (Read 565104 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Essendon face AFL probe
« Reply #2715 on: July 12, 2014, 12:42:40 PM »
IMO

It's pretty obvious - there were records of injects drugs. On paper. On computers.

And due to drug cheating...

They were destroyed

You can't tell me:  you injected a football club ten thousand times, or whatever, and no one wrote anything down in regards to what gear was going into which vein.  I don't see how Hird, the CEOs, dank, reid, bomber etc. don't go to prison for a long time for breaking medical / OHS laws. In this day and age the amount of rules against a undocumented  mass drug injecting club  program that including various drugs would be numerous
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 02:57:14 PM by Judge Roughneck »

tony_montana

« Reply #2716 on: July 12, 2014, 02:17:01 PM »
Of course there were records, anyone who thinks or even doubts there weren't any, is deluded. Football clubs monitor EVERYTHING, they know how many km's each player ran in week 3,7,15 etc of each preseason, they know their heart rates during each session historically and build a profile based on years of data - and yet they tell us records were never kept.. ::) "look we even sacked Dean Wallis who was meant to be in charge of documenting it"  Someone should check out what Wallis is doing now and what sort of payments he's received/will receive for being the fall guy. Guarantee there will be something there.

Lets say they get away with their schoolboy the-dog-ate-my-homework excuse - Worksafe Victoria should be then shutting them down.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2717 on: July 12, 2014, 02:29:50 PM »
You can't abuse an ump publically you'll get fined and it will be documented.

Something like thousands of injections administered and I can see how that can get lost in the whole scheme of things.

Maybe the paperwork got lost in the move from Windy Hill to Tullamarine?

The document storage company has a lot to answer for.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2718 on: July 12, 2014, 03:01:18 PM »
If you give it some thought - it all makes Mark Thompson "we cure, not cause cancer" (or something crazy to that effect) all the more alarming. You are performing this miracle and yet it was somehow not documented? Talk about the elephant in the room.

if this was a country club or an Amos team that would be anal rammed by the powers to be.

I know the afl is powerful and has a lot of money but I am unsure how long the EFC can hide behind them. The spiral of lies is so contradictory that I am very much looking forward to the movie.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2719 on: July 13, 2014, 09:04:50 PM »
So anyway what's going to happen to these cheats

9th again. Tigers into 8th?
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2720 on: July 13, 2014, 09:12:27 PM »
How funny would that be!!   :lol   :pray

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2721 on: July 13, 2014, 09:29:21 PM »
How funny would that be!!   :lol   :pray

Beat Collingwood or Nought at the G. ;D

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2722 on: July 13, 2014, 09:59:44 PM »
Can anyone tell me if this court case has anything to do with the players and their notices

From what I remember they have yo accept it by a certain date to be allowed the lenient punishment

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2723 on: July 24, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »
Newsflash - Essendon has established James Hird's new role for round 23 when he returns to the fray. >>

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Dean Robinson lists 17 subpoenas in fight against Bombers, AFL (Age)
« Reply #2724 on: August 05, 2014, 01:00:47 AM »
Dean Robinson lists 17 subpoenas in fight against Bombers, AFL

Jon Peirik
     The Age
    August 5, 2014

Former Essendon fitness chief Dean Robinson has handed out 17 subpoenas as part of his $2 million court case against the Bombers, with former club chairman David Evans even asked to explain any investment opportunities he may have had with peptide and supplement companies.

As revealed by Fairfax Media on Sunday, Robinson's lawyer David Galbally has lifted the stakes in his client's unfair dismissal claim. The names of those subpoenaed were released in the Supreme Court on Monday, although it emerged that suspended coach James Hird, caretaker coach Mark Thompson, club doctor Bruce Reid and former football boss Danny Corcoran had not been ordered to hand over documents relating to Robinson's demise and the club's controversial supplements program.

AFL chief Gillon McLachlan, his predecessor Andrew Demetriou, Hird's wife Tania, former Essendon chief Ian Robson, current chairman Paul Little and News Corp journalist Mark Robinson were among those subpoenaed.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/dean-robinson-lists-17-subpoenas-in-fight-against-bombers-afl-20140804-100csk.html#ixzz39R4YUnaE

Online crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2725 on: August 05, 2014, 06:23:51 AM »
Interesting to see two Essendonian members now involved!!!

:police:

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2726 on: August 05, 2014, 10:00:05 AM »
Is ok robbo

Just keep writing crap

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Essendon board facing challenge from former players & board members (H-Sun)
« Reply #2727 on: August 08, 2014, 03:47:56 AM »
THE Bombers board faces a challenge from supporters, including former players and board members, who are unhappy over its handling of the supplements saga.

Essendon’s annual general meeting in November is looming as a showdown that will involve some of the club’s most influential supporters.

It is possible multiple tickets will challenge the Paul Little-led board, which remains deeply divided on matters including the return of James Hird as senior coach.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-football-club-former-players-and-board-members-muster-challenge-to-club/story-fndv8gad-1227017257058

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2728 on: August 08, 2014, 06:07:47 PM »
Oh noes

Vlad knew essendon were drug cheats

Should totally not ban the drug cheats

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir