Author Topic: The Big O  (Read 3747 times)

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
The Big O
« on: March 02, 2013, 07:36:37 PM »
Nice get Tigers, clever tap Ruckman who can mark and has some grunt.
Very handy back up for evaaan.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: The Big O
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 07:39:15 PM »
Yes, loved his follow up work to, really went hard today.. :clapping
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

dwaino

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 07:39:43 PM »
Was fairly bummed with his input prior to today, but couldn't ask any more of him today. Battled on and provided contest all around the ground all day and on his own.  :thumbsup

Rampstar

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 07:40:52 PM »
Very good today. Tried his guts out and a much better performance today than last time. Effort wise he was outstanding.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »
Very good today. Tried his guts out and a much better performance today than last time. Effort wise he was outstanding.
Ditto

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2013, 07:45:04 PM »
I didn't see the game and I'm not trolling for a whack at Gus - can someone who saw the game please review his performance against what we could have expected from Graham?

dwaino

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 07:54:09 PM »
I didn't see the game and I'm not trolling for a whack at Gus - can someone who saw the game please review his performance against what we could have expected from Graham?

Gave much more. Granted it was one game and Gus had the odd good game too. Thought Stephenson has been disappointing in the short time until now, but today gave a solid slog and didn't taper off towards the end despite playing all game and against 3 blokes.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2013, 08:00:43 PM »
Thanks Dwaino, appreciate your comments (Petterd also).

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2013, 08:05:27 PM »

His tap work was actually considered, he looked capable of doing something purposeful
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2013, 08:23:09 PM »
Cheers Y&B.  Sounds like we might have a bit more ruck depth than we did with Gus.  Strengthening depth is going to take us deeper into September, that's for sure.

dwaino

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 08:27:44 PM »
IMO I just reckon we can stress a bit less if anything happens to Maric and we can use this bloke instead of Gus or Derickx.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 09:01:19 PM »
On tonights performance against three Essendone ruckman, promote the big O!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2013, 09:26:02 PM »
Bummers were disgraceful

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2013, 10:26:20 PM »
Rucked well against three opponents and hit the contest hard too even late in the game taking a few big pack marks.
Will add alot to our side.
Can play the position and have impact.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond