Author Topic: Rudd come back  (Read 3862 times)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
Rudd come back
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
Crean has came out and called for a spill. 1965 will be upset his hero Gillard could be rolled.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: Rudd come back
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 03:09:23 PM »
Crean has came out and called for a spill. 1965 will be upset his hero Gillard could be rolled.

Get stuffed.  :lol

Best scenario is:
Rudd wins in a landslide.
Julia comes out and says she will resign from Parliament at the next election.
Rudd calls an election for four weeks time.

:cheers

Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 03:40:12 PM »

Best scenario is:

You've ditched Gillard now 1965 after posting a thousand pro-Gillard articles.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 04:35:36 PM »
No comeback from Rudd

Wont challenge - doesn't have the numbers

What a surprise NOT  :rollin
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tigers of Old

• Premiership Captain
  • @Tigers_of_Old
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:44:09 PM »
Gillard should sack Rudd. Cut the cancer out.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 05:06:21 PM »
No comeback from Rudd

Did Crean get told different. His lost his minister job over a none challenge.
Poor form from Rudd also. His camp has been undermining Gillard and when it was time for a test of their numbers Rudd didn't even put his hand up.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 06:16:52 PM »
No comeback from Rudd

Poor form from Rudd also. His camp has been undermining Gillard and when it was time for a test of their numbers Rudd didn't even put his hand up.

But that's Kevin   ;D

To be honest I am not sure what Crean's motivation was?

Actually if he was so concerned about things why didn't he put up his hand because I reckon he would have had the numbers

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 06:28:15 PM »

Best scenario is:

A thousand anti-Abbott posts.

The man is a sexist thug.

God help us if he wins government.

:help
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 06:28:49 PM »
No comeback from Rudd

But that's Kevin   ;D

To be honest I am not sure what Crean's motivation was?

Actually if he was so concerned about things why didn't he put up his hand because I reckon he would have had the numbers

If Rudd told Crean he wasn't going to challenge for leader you might of been right. Most MP's backing Rudd would be doing so I imagine because they have given up on their chances of Gillard leading them  to winning government or even helping them to holding their own seat and their would also be a anti-Rudd bloc as well which Crean could of had a chance at winning.

dwaino

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

Best scenario is:

Whenever I think of Abbott, I always immediately think of that scene from Gladiator, "Commodus is not a moral man. You have known that since you were young. Commodus cannot rule. He must not rule."

It's a shame because Abbott is going to Bradbury his way into government. I can't stand politics, but I'm a staunch advocate of secularism. That's what I fear most about this tool bag. That, and he's a massive douche bag.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »

Best scenario is:

your just a biased and bitter old person.

He seems like a good natured person to me. Surrounded by woman, sister's a lesbian, yeah real sexist.

Cant understand anyone who supports Gillard over anyone to be honest. She proved today what a selfish individual she is.

She would rather bury the Labour party even further than step aside and let Rudd, Shorten or anyone gain some ground against Abbott. Regardless they will get buried but anyone else has more of a chance than this witch.

She is never going to win this election and now the Labour party will get rightly buried

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 06:55:45 PM »
Gillard should sack Rudd. Cut the cancer out.

hahaha yep that will solve the problem, spot on.

got news for you mate. She is the cancer and the Labour party are finished.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 08:27:27 PM »

He seems like a good natured person to me. Surrounded by woman, sister's a lesbian, yeah real sexist.

So he isn't sexist because he is surrounded by women and his sister's a lesbian? Really? If he is so accepting of his sister's lifestyle then why does he oppose same sex marriage? We wont even ask why he wouldn't allow his own party members a conscience vote on the issue last year. Why has she only appeared now that there is election on the way?

Just because someone is "surrounded by women" doesn't mean they aren't sexist or don't hold sexist views. Have a listen to some of the conversations that go in bars, building sites, at footy games or on internet fourms  ;)  and you'll find pleant of comments from people that probably don't thuink they are sexist but the comments show otherwise

Also have a listen to his speech at the apology ceremony today regarding "Forced Adoptions" and you might get an idea why some people think the way they do and I mean really listen.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »
Why would Rudd want to save the Labor Party.
They knifed him so, maybe he just wants to see them fail while they put out an SOS later.
He has indicated he is staying on post election, whereas others are falling out or jumping ship.

Julia has alot to answer for. Has destroyed the Labor Party at the State level in some states and Federally.
Expect a Qld or NSW type of landslide win to the Liberals if she is leader on Sept 14.

For the sake of politics in this country the ALP need to at least have a prescence in this election so they can be in some sort of position to challenge for the next b/c right now NSW in gone the people recently showed wahat they thought of Labor currently in WA.

Could be a long time in the political wilderness for Labor.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 10:49:31 PM »

So he isn't sexist because he is surrounded by women and his sister's a lesbian? Really? If he is so accepting of his sister's lifestyle then why does he oppose same sex marriage? We wont even ask why he wouldn't allow his own party members a conscience vote on the issue last year. Why has she only appeared now that there is election on the way?

Just because someone is "surrounded by women" doesn't mean they aren't sexist or don't hold sexist views. Have a listen to some of the conversations that go in bars, building sites, at footy games or on internet fourms  ;)  and you'll find pleant of comments from people that probably don't thuink they are sexist but the comments show otherwise

Also have a listen to his speech at the apology ceremony today regarding "Forced Adoptions" and you might get an idea why some people think the way they do and I mean really listen.

so because he opposes same sex marriage that makes him a sexist. Give me a break.

My father a devout catholic also opposes gay marriage, does that make him sexist. Its ones personal opinion and i bet if you go speak to most people over 60 they would agree also. Old fashioned absolutely yes, sexist no.
Adding to that he is no record to admitting he made errors in judgement, something you will never hear Gillard do.

Your hatred for the Liberal party and Tony Abbott is blinding you from the truth. I cant remember a worst prime minister than her. I am 36, maybe there were worse but in my time no one comes close. The Thompson debacle, running the country into budget, oops i mean deficit, mining tax, etc etc could go on and on.
If your truly honest and unbiased you surely can see she is finished and should've resigned today for the good of the party.

Her blatant selfishness to not resign and let someone else attempt to stop the bleeding is just further proof that she has no idea. We as a country deserve better

The ALP will cop the mother of all hidings come election day. IMO their brand is finished for many many years