Author Topic: Non-Richmond Games 2013  (Read 63696 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Non-Richmond Games 2013
« Reply #165 on: April 12, 2013, 10:12:02 PM »
Heppell hears footsteps :yep.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #166 on: April 12, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
plucken hell i hate the bummers

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #167 on: April 12, 2013, 10:43:54 PM »
And the maggots wonder why there is no respect.  That free against Barlow was a free to him a thousand times over in the NAB Cup and first round.  Gieschen and the umpires are a bloody disgrace.  Leave the f'in rules alone!!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #168 on: April 12, 2013, 10:48:41 PM »
The new 'into the legs' rule was always a joke. Tonight is just further proof. Umps can't judge what is what. Is it a free for high to one side or is it into the legs to the other side?

A good game for us to study the strengths and weaknesses of Freo's gameplan under Lyon. We play them in two weeks. Bombers back in the game by pushing large numbers into the midfield and around the stoppages to win the contested footy,  keeping the ball moving forward and then leaving the forward line open to run unto any long quick kick. Almost Pagan's paddock with no one inside forward 50.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #169 on: April 12, 2013, 11:14:05 PM »
The umpiring is disgusting in this match.
From deliberate out of bounds to knees and heads. This is crap. :help

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #170 on: April 12, 2013, 11:18:47 PM »
Stuff me the cheats won, must be vitamins that kick in after half time
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #171 on: April 12, 2013, 11:24:24 PM »
I want to ask fellow OERites.
If Essendon were to win a flag heaven forbid or make finals and the ASADA investigation concluded in November and found 20 players were guilty and are suspended where does that leave the competition? Surely if you lost to them in a GF or any final you would be peed and if you finished 9th you would be peed also. Would make a total mockery of the comp.

This competition is a farce ATM. From the admin to the umpiring to the Essendon situation. :help

I cannot believe that they won. :help

dwaino

« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2013, 11:28:48 PM »
If Mayne hit the post to lose against us the media would carry on how we were lucky and Freo lost the game. But it's the bomber babies, and it's going to be how their dearest pets overcame adversity. Well that's how the Herald Sun will go anyway.

Offline RollsRoyce

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #173 on: April 12, 2013, 11:32:57 PM »
Stuff me! I can't believe it. I sat through four quarters of this ugly, congested rugby garbage, just so I could see the Bummers get  the smashing they so richly deserve, (which was looking well on track at half-time). And the cheating junkie scum actually get up and win :banghead . Two points: One - I hope ASADA and the AFL hurry up and finish their investigation, and when they find Essendumb guilty, I hope they react swiftly, brutally and mercilessly. And Two: I can't wait for the AFL to HURRY UP and put a cap on the number of interchanges, and bring an end to this constipated BASTARDISATON of our great game. I wont be satisfied until Ross Lyon's career will be cleaning the toilets at Flinders Street Station.   

Offline Bengal

• Premiership Captain
  • Its Tiger Time
« Reply #174 on: April 12, 2013, 11:33:06 PM »
right with you Tucker, if it wasnt for Richmond i'd have given up years ago. AFL has a monopoly on footy now, they've destroyed the VFA/VFL and have left no other options.

We need a breakaway competition, ala, world series cricket, to shake the whole bloody administration up and give the game back to the fans.

i reiterate i plucken hate Essendon  :banghead

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #175 on: April 12, 2013, 11:34:42 PM »
I want to ask fellow OERites.
If Essendon were to win a flag heaven forbid or make finals and the ASADA investigation concluded in November and found 20 players were guilty and are suspended where does that leave the competition? Surely if you lost to them in a GF or any final you would be peed and if you finished 9th you would be piped. Would make a total mockery of the comp.

This competition is a farce ATM. From the admin to the umpiring to the Essendon situation. :help

I cannot believe that they won. :help

Don't you think it's odd Tucker the investigations concluded quickly for Cronulla yet is dragging on till seasons end for the bombers.

My gut feel is they will be found guilty then miss the off season. AFL is a big business, too big for a club like Bombers to not play out this season.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #176 on: April 12, 2013, 11:35:35 PM »
I hope we beat them at Dreamtime.
Take that smug aloof smirks off their faces.
Is there a sand pit big enough for all their heads? :nope

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #177 on: April 12, 2013, 11:38:14 PM »
I hate this football club and everything about it.

I hope We destroy them and while the smile off their face.

I don't forget the times Lloyd destroyed us, hands in the back game,

screw them I'm angry

Free pathetic.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #178 on: April 12, 2013, 11:46:17 PM »
It's in our hands at Dreamtime and gee I hope we beat them round 23.
Last thing I think we all need is needing to beat them in round 23 to make finals and we don't only for them to make it and seeing to head in the sand looks saying 9th again only for the ASADA investigation to still be lingering with

As I have said the leadership of this competition has become a farce and the rank and file fan has lost their faith in the integrity of the running of the fairness of this competition.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2013, 12:09:11 AM »
Blame Freo. Their last 7 scoring shots were behinds.

The thing with Ross Lyon coached sides is they more often than not give you sniff if you can hang in there. They try to get a 4-5 goal early lead and then shut the game down and coast to low scoring win. It works most of the time but as St Kilda found out in three GFs it can come back to bite them if the opposition can get back into the game on the scoreboard in the second half. There's no plan B (eg: no switch to an all out attack keep the ball moving forward at all costs style as Essendon did to Freo after half-time). Anyway I'm sure Hardwick and our coaching staff will study the 'tape' of this game thoroughly in readiness for when we play Freo in just over two weeks time. Last year we just had no answer to them keeping the game in-close at the 'G in the wet and then we got smashed over at Subi even though the scoreboard said we only lost by 22 pts.

As for the Bombers, let's wait to see how they are doing in the second half of the year. Previous years have seen them explode out of the blocks in the first two months only to crash and burn from June to August as their lack of class especially through the midfield is exposed when the better sides start to crank it up.