Author Topic: How long for Mark Neeld at the Dee's?  (Read 16290 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame

gerkin greg

Re: How long for Mark Neeld at the Dee's?
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 09:43:48 AM »
Neeld's hardest team to play against speech :lol

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 01:09:19 AM »

dwaino

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 01:17:18 AM »
Good humored Demons mate just took a photo if himself up at Mt Bulla and said "Dees are stuffed. Off to the snow."

dwaino

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 04:29:07 PM »
Jarred Rivers was just on Triple M, and Bartel SMS'd Billy and asked him to ask Rivers if after the weekend's win is his longest winning streak  :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 01:53:03 AM »
Jarred Rivers was just on Triple M, and Bartel SMS'd Billy and asked him to ask Rivers if after the weekend's win is his longest winning streak  :lol
:lol :lol Should fire up the Dees when they play Geelong. Should keep it within 150 this time.  :lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 10:05:35 PM »
Coaches rarely survive losses like this. They gave Bailey the flick after a similar loss. It's not as if this is Neeld's first year and his recruiting of older fringe players from other clubs just sums up a coach and Club with no idea. If the Hawks don't want Clarkson anymore then the Dees couldn't do any worse. The whole club needs a total clean out from top to bottom. Garry Lyon should just worry about his rabble of a club than trying to make something out of crap on twitter about Dusty  ::).
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:16:46 PM by mightytiges »
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

dwaino

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 10:07:56 PM »
 :birthday

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2013, 10:38:41 PM »
Will be surprised if he survives the week after that.

Wonder if he will fall on his sword.

Think he should - it's not worth it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2013, 10:53:08 PM »
He'll survive for now. In the 2nd half of the season if another 100+ lose happens it could cost him though.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »
Gee he'd be close to getting the arse now after tonight's loss to the bummers.  I think the only thing saving him will be the AFL frowning on chucking another coach so soon.  Mid year and I reckon he's gone.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2013, 11:37:00 PM »
i reckon part of the dees thinking with the trades they made was that they were going to lose draft picks so may as well get what they can with them while they can.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Rampstar

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 08:39:00 AM »
Coaches rarely survive losses like this. They gave Bailey the flick after a similar loss. It's not as if this is Neeld's first year and his recruiting of older fringe players from other clubs just sums up a coach and Club with no idea. If the Hawks don't want Clarkson anymore then the Dees couldn't do any worse. The whole club needs a total clean out from top to bottom. Garry Lyon should just worry about his rabble of a club than trying to make something out of crap on twitter about Dusty  ::).

Clarkson would be stupid to go to Melbourne. Melbourne is like what we were about 20 years with coaches - the AFL equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle. Anyone who goes to coach Melbourne will be ending their careers at Melbourne. They should go after someone like Wallace if they want a coach. He has nothing to lose and may give it another go. Clarkson can afford to wait if the Hawks ditch him.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 08:56:54 AM »

Clarkson would be stupid to go to Melbourne. Melbourne is like what we were about 20 years with coaches - the AFL equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle. Anyone who goes to coach Melbourne will be ending their careers at Melbourne. They should go after someone like Wallace if they want a coach. He has nothing to lose and may give it another go. Clarkson can afford to wait if the Hawks ditch him.

They can't afford Wallace? What coin to pay Neeld out? What is Dawes and all these new recruits on. We saw what Walace did with our supposed rebuild. Who in their right mind will invest their life into that club. They might be debt free now they won't be in the near future. They are where we were in the late 80's early 90's.
they are a half way house for recycled footballers and overpaid under performing and poorly developed draft picks and players.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
:lol :lol Should fire up the Dees when they play Geelong. Should keep it within 150 this time.  :lol
Or not...  :lol