Author Topic: How long for Mark Neeld at the Dee's?  (Read 14102 times)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: How long for Mark Neeld at the Dee's?
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 10:06:46 AM »
Does anyone actually feel sorry for Melbourne fans? Those wankers laughed at us when McMahon kicked that goal. They sung the song after the game. Most will deny they sung it but reality is ALOT of them did sing it. In fact in my area they nearly all sung it. Then they laughed at us when they signed Neil Craig instead of us and talked about having the best off field team going around with Neeld at the helm. Then came back and laughed at us when Bailey signed with Adelaide despite me having knowledge we didn't offer Bailey a job in the end. stuff these morons. You cheered on a loss and now you're getting them by the truckload. Eat poo.  ;D

dwaino

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »
Does anyone actually feel sorry for Melbourne fans? Those wankers laughed at us when McMahon kicked that goal. They sung the song after the game. Most will deny they sung it but reality is ALOT of them did sing it. In fact in my area they nearly all sung it. Then they laughed at us when they signed Neil Craig instead of us and talked about having the best off field team going around with Neeld at the helm. Then came back and laughed at us when Bailey signed with Adelaide despite me having knowledge we didn't offer Bailey a job in the end. stuff these morons. You cheered on a loss and now you're getting them by the truckload. Eat poo.  ;D

None. Have hated this mob more than anyone for years. Sick of the years being compared to them on and off field and sick of their smug supporters always thinking they were our better.

Wouldn't pee on one if they were on fire.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »

None. Have hated this mob more than anyone for years. Sick of the years being compared to them on and off field and sick of their smug supporters always thinking they were our better.

Wouldn't pee on one if they were on fire.
:clapping

Rampstar

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 10:20:38 AM »
WHY HATE Melbourne. Theyve been an irrelevant club for a long time. They should be of no interest to us  except for a couple of young players that we should try and take of them. Operation get Jack Viney out of Melbourne should be one of our goals. He would be terrific in our midfield.

gerkin greg

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 10:26:32 AM »
Bring back Daniher

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 05:26:59 PM »
Melbourne have got away from being scrutinised for too long because of who their former President was and what he suffered through. The media left alone. Well he is no longer here so they need to cop what so many other teams have faced before them.

They are getting IMHO exactly what the deserve.

And BTW I agree with smokey re their tanking, they are reaping what the sowed on that front
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 10:47:23 AM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 07:13:56 PM »
So just going through the media Schwab, Craig, Mclardy and the players have all come out and publicly backed Neeld.......I think he is well and truly.........u know whatted.

gerkin greg

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 10:50:45 AM »
I'd book early if you plan on going to the snow this year or you might miss out

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 11:03:13 AM »
We can be sure of one thing Lyon won't be helping them.

REVERED Melbourne identity Garry Lyon has dismissed calls to step in and help fix the Demons, saying he does not have the time.

As his club was being annihilated by Essendon at the MCG on Saturday night, Lyon has revealed his phone was buzzing with Melbourne people urging him to step up and help stop the rot.

But Lyon, who helped appoint embattled coach Mark Neeld, last night declared that would not be happening.

"My phone didn't stop the whole night during from Melbourne people - former players, supporters saying: 'Do something,'" he said on Channel Nine.

"Well, it is time for someone else to do something.

"I can't do it - circumstances don't allow me to do it professionally.

"And it is not something I am involved or interested in doing."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/revered-melbourne-figure-garry-lyon-says-he-wont-step-in-to-help-the-demons/story-e6frf9mf-1226615317603

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 12:04:06 PM »

Would think Glary has helped them more than enough in the last 24 months with his "review" of the footy dept and appointment of the current coach  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 05:42:13 PM »
Tasmania Demons.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 07:25:42 PM »
WHY HATE Melbourne. Theyve been an irrelevant club for a long time. They should be of no interest to us  except for a couple of young players that we should try and take of them. Operation get Jack Viney out of Melbourne should be one of our goals. He would be terrific in our midfield.

For them knocking us out of the finals in the last game of the year with the wizard taking almost f'n mark of the year in the forward pocket.  I hope they suffer. Baaaad.

And I hope there is no snow! Ha!

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2013, 05:58:31 PM »

For them knocking us out of the finals in the last game of the year with the wizard taking almost f'n mark of the year in the forward pocket.  I hope they suffer. Baaaad.

Fans would be in a pickle then...woah and we thought they were angry about the way the teams playing. Wait till they find this out  :shh

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »

Never forget that. Such a lowly club to inflict such pain.
Need to remind them of the footy pecking order. Let them suffer.

Offline tigers_of_old_1980

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »

REVERED Melbourne identity Garry Lyon has dismissed calls to step in and help fix the Demons, saying he does not have the time.

As his club was being annihilated by Essendon at the MCG on Saturday night, Lyon has revealed his phone was buzzing with Melbourne people urging him to step up and help stop the rot.

But Lyon, who helped appoint embattled coach Mark Neeld, last night declared that would not be happening.

"My phone didn't stop the whole night during from Melbourne people - former players, supporters saying: 'Do something,'" he said on Channel Nine.

"Well, it is time for someone else to do something.

"I can't do it - circumstances don't allow me to do it professionally.

"And it is not something I am involved or interested in doing."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/teams/revered-melbourne-figure-garry-lyon-says-he-wont-step-in-to-help-the-demons/story-e6frf9mf-1226615317603

Lyon is a Moo, he couldn't lead a new guy in the office to the water cooler. He's smart enough to stay away from an area he knows nothing about - leadership.

As for Neeld, I think he's in way over his head, and needs to win back the playing group or this will be his last season. His assistant coaches (apart from Neil Craig perhaps) are laughable and all need a clean out.

10 PREMIERSHIPS