Author Topic: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Round 3 2013  (Read 10505 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Richmond vs Western Bulldogs - Round 3 2013
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2013, 09:13:21 PM »
they have belief they can beat us esp at etihad

dwaino

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/lack-of-respect.997755/

poor doggies getting no respect :(

We haven't taken a step backwards in years, tiny steps forward on field and massive leaps off field... and yet where is our respect? This is why every single opposition supporter is a flog. Decades of poo, ridicule and abuse. I will hold nothing back when rubbing their noses in it when we start thumping crap teams like this one.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2013, 09:17:45 PM »

We haven't taken a step backwards in years, tiny steps forward on field and massive leaps off field... and yet where is our respect? This is why every single opposition supporter is a flog. Decades of poo, ridicule and abuse. I will hold nothing back when rubbing their noses in it when we start thumping crap teams like this one.

Lmao could be a 100 point tiger win

They're talking finals:
It's funny how people still think that we'll be in the bottom echelon after smashing Brisbane and putting up a good fighting performance against premiership contenders. We could realistically finish above 5 teams here (GWS, GC, St Kilda, Melbourne, Brisbane) and if we beat teams that are just above us, like Richmond, North, Adelaide, then maybe we could even be amongst those pushing for finals. But not according to the neutral on BF.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »
It's games like Sunday that we need to win to show nothing but superiority to clubs like the Dogs and no reason to ridicule us and get in our faces.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »
I know Richmond supporters and fans of the Richmond theme song are getting ready to blow the top right off, but let's face facts. Richmond have scraped over the line against Carlton and St Kilda - they're hardly world beaters and could easily be 0-2 rather than 2-0.

We bring our Brisbane game to this and we will win.

They beat Brisbane (who we never lose to) and lost to Freo (who we thrashed in 2011 and didn't lose by much to last year)

I'm very very confident we'll smash this bottom 4 side

Also, it's a bit weird that their supporters are calling Carlton and St Kilda crap sides.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2013, 09:28:06 PM »

Lmao could be a 100 point tiger win

They're talking finals:
It's funny how people still think that we'll be in the bottom echelon after smashing Brisbane and putting up a good fighting performance against premiership contenders. We could realistically finish above 5 teams here (GWS, GC, St Kilda, Melbourne, Brisbane) and if we beat teams that are just above us, like Richmond, North, Adelaide, then maybe we could even be amongst those pushing for finals. But not according to the neutral on BF.

stuff i hope we smash them now
send back to kingdom come

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2013, 09:35:57 PM »
These muppets aren't in our league! What they think they're a better football side than Calton or St Kilda all of a sudden?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2013, 09:38:05 PM »
against the bears, footscray played a very precise and patient game early on.you could see brisbane trying to get a running game going, but were strangled.  at the same time footscary were prepared to back their skills and maintain posession. at times switching back and forth numerous times across the back half until they were able to work the ball forwards, normally down the wings. you felt like they working hard to score, while brisbane would move the ball quickly and fluently when allowed, but you'd look up at the scorebaoard and footscary had a comfortable lead. as the game went on footscray were able to get more and more run themselves, eventually just carving up brisbane at will. when the opportunity was created, they would run the ball through the middle in numbers and score quickly.

we will have to display the same patience they did and most importantly make the most of the opportunities we create. brisbane wasted most of their opportunities they created early on and were duly punished for it.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2013, 09:41:22 PM »
against the bears, footscray played a very precise and patient game early on.you could see brisbane trying to get a running game going, but were strangled.  at the same time footscary were prepared to back their skills and maintain posession. at times switching back and forth numerous times across the back half until they were able to work the ball forwards, normally down the wings. you felt like they working hard to score, while brisbane would move the ball quickly and fluently when allowed, but you'd look up at the scorebaoard and footscary had a comfortable lead. as the game went on footscray were able to get more and more run themselves, eventually just carving up brisbane at will. when the opportunity was created, they would run the ball through the middle in numbers and score quickly.

we will have to display the same patience they did and most importantly make the most of the opportunities we create. brisbane wasted most of their opportunities they created early on and were duly punished for it.

I'm sorry but we are a much much better football side than Brisbane

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
What has got lost in all of this is. After qtr time against Freo we out scored them by 3 points, I can tell you the Tigers ain't no Freo. Us by 4 goals.

dwaino

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 09:58:11 PM »
What has got lost in all of this is. After qtr time against Freo we out scored them by 3 points, I can tell you the Tigers ain't no Freo. Us by 4 goals.

How ridiculous are some of them  :lol

We beat Carlton and St Kilda because through a particular stretch we handed them their arses. If we got the same hold against the bumdogs as we did Carlton we will put them a lot further back than 7 goals.

They use their recent games as their argument. Carlton went down to the wire with Collingwood. Using their logic that makes us shoe ins for the granny.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 10:07:33 PM »

i'm just telling you what i saw.

If the players treat footscray with contempt some of you blokes are we will lose.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »

If the players treat footscray with contempt some of you blokes are we will lose.

We're allowed to treat them that way because we know (hope) our players don't :D

dwaino

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »

Understand what you're saying and agree, but I think that Brisbane put a little too much research into Carlton and the NAB cup GF and not enough time into the Bulldogs. Where as the Bulldogs put all their time into Brisbane and round 1. Carlton would have known that Brisbane begin their defence in the back 50 and often allow teams to run up on them, but Mick would have stressed that they drill the boundary line play in preparation for round 1.  Just like we would have been (well I would like to think so ;D ) drilling to beat Carlton, and not bulldogs in that final NAB challenge match. Freo got their no sweat 5 goal win on the road which good teams do.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2013, 10:27:04 PM »
Lol bullflogs. Smoking so much pot has got to their heads. stuff me. They're gunna beat us by 4 goals? "Ermahgerd Coon-dog is back to his best." Lmfao surely taking the pee? They were a bottom 4 team who beat a bottom 6 team on an off day. Oh yessssss the great saviour Liam Jones will kick a bag and Ayce Cordy is as good as his dad! Who the stuff is his dad anyway? The fans are even talking up little Libba as a Brownlow chance boy oh boy wowee wtf are they smoking?

Talking about Cotchin getting "Lower'd" this week like in NAB 4. Cotchin had 18 possies and played half the game at FF where he barely touched it. Full game in the middle = 36 touches but ey Lower did a good job on Rich. The blades of grass on the Etihad surface could scare Rich out of a game.  :shh

Bulldogs 1 flag and not counting.  :shh