Author Topic: Bomb Explosions in Boston at the Marathon  (Read 11150 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Bomb Explosions in Boston at the Marathon
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2013, 07:03:16 PM »
Infowars

Illuminati

Rockefeller family etc etc

World ending 2012

Give me a spell.

Innocent until proven guilty?

High ranking American officials calling for torture for this 19yr. Lovely.

What I don't believe is the theories that have been thrown around for the better part of 15 yrs
I take it you are referring to the post 911 conjecture. Is it a case of not believing them or not wanting to believe them? And tell me, are you also of the 'belief' that Presidents, high ranking Military Personnel and Government Officials do not lie to us regarding these and similar conspiracies?

Yes im referring to 9/11 and the illumanati info wars rubbish.

How some people not necessarily you think that was orchestrated by the US is pretty laughable.

What i do believe though is the US accidentally bombed and killed 50 innocent people only days before the Bombings but that got no coverage. That was a disgrace IMO.

I dont go on about it though as some people do labelling everything that happens a conspiracy organized by some big jewish families in the USA
Daniel, I agree with your sentiment regarding the bombings in Pakistan/Afghanistan. Not only around the time of the Boston bombings but throughout the course of this US led invasion.

In regards to 911 and the Illuminati have you conducted any research into the subjects? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just looking for reference point where I could begin discussing the matter further.

My opinion in general re 911 is (using your terminology) that it is laughable to suggest that 911 was orchestrated by the motley participants supposedly involved in the manner portrayed in the 'official story' and by them alone. Additionally, the physics surround the 'official' story doesn't add-up in virtually every jet airliner scenario on that day. Then on top of all that you have to look at motivation, capability, logistics and application.....and finally, 'Cui Bono', or who benefited most.

Using the Socratic method of reduction and deduction to distil the Conspiracy Theory (hypothesis) projected in the official story leaves any serious thinker with no doubt that the story is indeed a fiction.

When you have something of that size, there are always going to be sceptics. Im sure some people will also say Pearl Harbour was initiated by the USA also. Facts are with so many people in the world there will be different views. Pearl harbour, JFK, 9/11, etc etc

I cant see americans killing their own as an excuse to invade a country for financial gain.

So what makes of the wives and parents who spoke with their loved ones that day. We're they lying too.

Do I know for sure NO, but neither do any of us

My knowledge is limited to countless docos my German father in law has tried to show me over the last 10 years.
I've seen them all from one world orders to this and that. I would think you have read up in it more than me.

To be honest i don't believe 95% of it. I have my doubts about the invasion of Iraq and the killing of innocent people due to a tip off, but that's the extent of it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »
Infowars

Illuminati

Rockefeller family etc etc

World ending 2012

Give me a spell.

Innocent until proven guilty?

High ranking American officials calling for torture for this 19yr. Lovely.

What I don't believe is the theories that have been thrown around for the better part of 15 yrs
I take it you are referring to the post 911 conjecture. Is it a case of not believing them or not wanting to believe them? And tell me, are you also of the 'belief' that Presidents, high ranking Military Personnel and Government Officials do not lie to us regarding these and similar conspiracies?

Yes im referring to 9/11 and the illumanati info wars rubbish.

How some people not necessarily you think that was orchestrated by the US is pretty laughable.

What i do believe though is the US accidentally bombed and killed 50 innocent people only days before the Bombings but that got no coverage. That was a disgrace IMO.

I dont go on about it though as some people do labelling everything that happens a conspiracy organized by some big jewish families in the USA
Daniel, I agree with your sentiment regarding the bombings in Pakistan/Afghanistan. Not only around the time of the Boston bombings but throughout the course of this US led invasion.

In regards to 911 and the Illuminati have you conducted any research into the subjects? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm just looking for reference point where I could begin discussing the matter further.

My opinion in general re 911 is (using your terminology) that it is laughable to suggest that 911 was orchestrated by the motley participants supposedly involved in the manner portrayed in the 'official story' and by them alone. Additionally, the physics surround the 'official' story doesn't add-up in virtually every jet airliner scenario on that day. Then on top of all that you have to look at motivation, capability, logistics and application.....and finally, 'Cui Bono', or who benefited most.

Using the Socratic method of reduction and deduction to distil the Conspiracy Theory (hypothesis) projected in the official story leaves any serious thinker with no doubt that the story is indeed a fiction.

When you have something of that size, there are always going to be sceptics. Im sure some people will also say Pearl Harbour was initiated by the USA also. Facts are with so many people in the world there will be different views. Pearl harbour, JFK, 9/11, etc etc

I cant see americans killing their own as an excuse to invade a country for financial gain.

So what makes of the wives and parents who spoke with their loved ones that day. We're they lying too.

Do I know for sure NO, but neither do any of us

My knowledge is limited to countless docos my German father in law has tried to show me over the last 10 years.
I've seen them all from one world orders to this and that. I would think you have read up in it more than me.

To be honest i don't believe 95% of it. I have my doubts about the invasion of Iraq and the killing of innocent people due to a tip off, but that's the extent of it.
The US Military Elite and their Intelligence Agencies have had no problem killing their civilians in the past either by directed or neglected poisonings/infections/exposure including: Syphilis/Pellagra/Malaria/Mustard Gas/Lewisite/Flouride/Radiation and countless bacteria's and viruses etc etc. But the Cabal that was brought together under the Bush Administrations were in another league in terms of depravity and disregard for the sanctity of human rights.....life being chief amongst them.

Warnings from 2 Presidents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQntSgLkAo

Daniel, I wont go on with this for there is enough information out there for you to make up your own mind, which is your right........Thanks for the chat and also for not getting hysterical which can often be the case when paradigms are questioned. :thumbsup

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:55:47 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2013, 08:49:04 AM »
the problem with sort things is that many go a step further and start putting their on hypotheses forward of what did happen. they then start to lose all credability.

The official story smells like kaka, and when something smells like kaka it normally is.

some of the most prudent questions remain unanswered, and are most probably unanswerable.

Heres just a few that stick in my mind.

* how does a jet airliner with a massive wingspan with large heavy engines containing titanium, yet a fragile ( relatively)  aluminium nose leave only i circular entry point in the pentagon? where is the damage from the wings and engines as you see the planes flying into the towers cause?

* where are the bodies and the wreckage from the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania? It is the only commercial air crash in history that basically vaporised everything involved.

* how did the steel in the twin towers melt in a fire incapable of buring hot enough to so?

* how does a tower actually designed to withstand such a crash collapse in on itself in a way that takes meticlous planning when demolition teams want to achieve the same thing? not just one building, but 2.

* why did world trade center building 7 also collapse? it wasnt even damaged.

* how did the police know the second tower was about to come down and start warning people about it?

*How amongst all that devastion did a passport on the plane remain intact, let alone be found, and so quickly?

*remember when that golfers plane flew seemingly with noone at the controlls untill it crashed? The airforce had planes up in an instant to make sure it caused no damage. Yet on this day four planes were hijacked, two were flown into two of americas most iconic buildings, the passangers on another plane supposedly called their families to inform them what was happening, yet not one fighter was scrambled to intercept?

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

dwaino

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »
the problem with sort things is that many go a step further and start putting their on hypotheses forward of what did happen. they then start to lose all credability.

The official story smells like kaka, and when something smells like kaka it normally is.

some of the most prudent questions remain unanswered, and are most probably unanswerable.

Heres just a few that stick in my mind.

* how does a jet airliner with a massive wingspan with large heavy engines containing titanium, yet a fragile ( relatively)  aluminium nose leave only i circular entry point in the pentagon? where is the damage from the wings and engines as you see the planes flying into the towers cause?

* where are the bodies and the wreckage from the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania? It is the only commercial air crash in history that basically vaporised everything involved.

* how did the steel in the twin towers melt in a fire incapable of buring hot enough to so?

* how does a tower actually designed to withstand such a crash collapse in on itself in a way that takes meticlous planning when demolition teams want to achieve the same thing? not just one building, but 2.

* why did world trade center building 7 also collapse? it wasnt even damaged.

* how did the police know the second tower was about to come down and start warning people about it?

*How amongst all that devastion did a passport on the plane remain intact, let alone be found, and so quickly?

*remember when that golfers plane flew seemingly with noone at the controlls untill it crashed? The airforce had planes up in an instant to make sure it caused no damage. Yet on this day four planes were hijacked, two were flown into two of americas most iconic buildings, the passangers on another plane supposedly called their families to inform them what was happening, yet not one fighter was scrambled to intercept?

Hey al, ave you seen the documentary Loose Change? It asks these exact questions. Something certainly smells surrounding that incident.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »
yep.

i must admit that i was very skeptical when i started watching it, but it didn't take long before before i started thinking, hang on......

dwaino

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
yep.

i must admit that i was very skeptical when i started watching it, but it didn't take long before before i started thinking, hang on......

Yeah exactly. I love watching that kind of stuff but I'm always skeptical of it. What sold me was WT7 which was entirely unrelated. Filling in the blanks and pointing fingers to whatever shady organisation isn't my thing, but it's definitely fishy.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2013, 06:35:27 PM »
yep.

Al, here is a very entertaining and informative 5 minute video you and others may appreciate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yuC_4mGTs98#!

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »
 :lol

The word conspiracy theorist is used like an insult to try to discredit anyone that dares ask questions.

It's like how some twist, when someone questions the official story, into that is somehow dissing those that died.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2013, 08:48:38 PM »
:lol

It's like how some twist, when someone questions the official story, into that is somehow dissing those that died.
Yeah that and memes like it serve to enslave our minds. It's all part of 'The Big Lie' syndrome whereby the masses will psychologically contort themselves in any direction so as not to face the fact that they have invested emotionally in a lie. We are poisoned by fairy tales, initially told to us by others but rehashed and subsumed by our own psyche until eventually they become part of our own narrative. A cognitive dissonance is then resolved.

There are various ways to confront the fairy tales we have invested in, examine them and throw out everything but inalienable truths. One I found useful was an  audiobook titled: The Four Agreements by Miquel Ruiz. It is based on Toltec Indian teachings.

One 'truism' I heard repeatedly today was that the Diggers died to protect our way of life in the First World War when in fact it was an internecine squabble between in-bred heads of Europe....oh and yes a way to beat Germany to the newly discovered Oil Fields of the Middle East......and of course in the background were the prodding's of the newly created Zionist Movement searching for a foothold.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

BTW my Grandfather died soon after returning from WW1 leaving a wife, 4 sons and 2 daughters. He had been shot and suffered from a lung disease contracted on the front. This eventually killed him.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:09:22 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
daniel you seem to believe that the official story is truthfull?

On what do base your opinion?

Can you actually debunk any of the the inconsistencies in the story we are fed?

to argue your point with "Do you also believe Pearl Harbour was bombed by USA? I mean where does it stop really." isnt exactly debating 101, is it? its just using exageration to demean the opposing view rather than use facts or sound logic to make your point.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2013, 09:02:12 PM »
No problem.

I've grown up with these stories and documentaries from my father in law for many many years. He doesn't like any type of sport so my conversation is limited to this kind of chat.

Like with him I listen and then make my point. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Re flight 93.
So do you agree also that no bodies were ever located on one flight 93, and those calls made to loved ones shown on national tv was all made up. Al funeral services countless interviews with wives and kids all made up too?

We're they in on it also.

At the end of the day people will always be sceptical of the USA and anything they do, which I can understand. They are a dodgy organisation (Iraq Invasion)

Do you also believe Pearl Harbour was bombed by USA? I mean where does it stop really.

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2013, 09:05:53 PM »
wow i must be physic  :lol
 (i've left an opening there)  :rollin

Ruanaidh

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 09:13:02 PM »
wow i must be physic  :lol
 (i've left an opening there)  :rollin
;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »
I could ask the same of you. Where you there? What makes you think your facts are right?

What you have given me are bits and pieces reported by people which could be anything but the truth.

A few documentaries later and you think it's all fact and it happened as you say it did. Please 

Facts are your opinion is exactly that, opinion.

I think the USA can be blamed for a lot of things. This is not one of them IMO

Offline Penelope

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013, 09:30:38 PM »
i haven't given facts, but asked questions about aspects of the official story that make no sense. a big difference

I make no claim as to what happened, but there are many things that dont add up, and like yourself, no one i have pointed them out to has gone close to giving a reasonable explanation.